Chapter 5 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay POV.

My eyes widened.

'Zhang Ka Sin..'

So it is my chidhood friend? The one that left and came back two days before I had to leave to come here? I kept on reading the information...

"  Name: Chinese: Zhang Ka Sin   English: Kassidy Zhang  

   Born: October 8, 1991 in Changsha, Hunan, China.

   Casted on: 2010 @ Annual S.M. Casting System."

Yep. It's her alright.. Last time I checked, I remembered that we were so close because her birthday is right after mine. I wonder if she still remembers me...

 

You POV.

After I closed the door, I shuffled my way to my room while rubbing my eyes. Ahh~ I'm so tired. 

I open up the door to my room, walked in and closed it then literally jumped into bed and dozing off.

 

~Dream~ 

"oppa, oppa~!" I yelled out to my childhood friend.

'Ka Sin!" he ran to me and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I need to tell you something oppa." my face sadened, and he looked back at me sad too.

"what?" he asked with a worried expression.

"I'm going to Canada." I pouted at him. And he laughed at me. 

"how long?" he asked still smiling at my cuteness.

"9 years..." and then his face darkened and his smile turned to a frown. 

"Please don't make that face, it's scary..." I said while tilting my head down to look at the ground.

"It's going to be a long 9 years Ka Sin...." and he released me from the hug. "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too.." I pouted, "But when I came back, I promise to teach you English~" I looked up at him since he was taller than me even though he was only one day older than me.

He smiled and nodded, "Ok!"

**** Skip to after 9 years (At the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter