Chapter 28 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I walked down the street a bit more, when I noticed a novelty gift shop. I walked in and saw I (heart) NY shirts. I bought a purple and blue one for Luhan and I. Hehe. 

  Then I walked down the street and saw some nice sites, so I took out my camera and snapped some photos every now and then. Then I sighed, "If only Luhan was here..." I mumbled..

   But then suddenly, someone grabbed the stuff I bought, and grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere...

~~~~~~~~~~

   Once I finally realized what had just happened, I trailed up the arm on my wrist, and saw my manager oppa's face. his face didn't look all that fantastic.. It was all wrinkly looking, and he was mad. Not mad.. FURIOUS!

   "YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!?? WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HERE!" he yelled at me as he hailed a cab.

   He pushed me into the cab, and closed the door and told the taxi driver to head to adison square garden. Then he turned to me and continued to bable on and on, "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED!?" he yelled, and I checked my phone.

   "13 missed calls.." I mumbled. Then I kept looking down as I sat back in my seat.

    "You were supposed to be at Madison Square at 5!" his tone grew angrier, but the volume lowered down. I check my phone again and saw the time, '5:23PM' Oh crap.. I was so busy thinking about the couple items, I completely forgot about the practice before the concert tomorrow... 

 

   Once we arrived at Madison Square, we got out, and headed in. And everyone was staring at me.. "S-Sorry.." I spoke out quietly, and bowed. Then they all returned to what the were doing, and I walk onto the stage with my dancers, and got ready to practice. 

   The music started, and I started to sing and dance. And then soon, the practice was over. And I was dripping wet from sweat. Luckily, I wore a simple black v-neck, and jeans. I was about to walk out of there when my manager called out my name, "Yah! Kassidy!" then I turned around and bit my lip and start to walk over to him. Oh god.. Please don't spazz at me.. Please don't spazz at me.. But then I snapped out of my thoughts when he threw a blue t-shirt and burgundy sweats to me. I looked at the clothe in my hands then looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter