Chapter 31 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's POV.

   I grabbed her hand, "Noona, don't worry. Nothing bad will happen trust us." and I led her to the living room, and motioned Tao to remove his hands. He did and she opened her eyes and they grew wide. But then turned into an eye smile, and she looked at the both of us, "You two did this for me?" 

   "Us two?" Tao said.

   "More like EXO." I said and smiled and she tilted her head, then EXO all came out and yelled, "SURPRISE! WELCOME BACK KASSIDY~!" she turned around and smiled at all of them but then her smile quickly faded. 

   She turned back to me, "Where's Luhan?" she asked, her eyes filled with sorrow.

   I just smirked at her...

~~~~~~~~

    She saw my smirk and furrowed her brows at me, "Where is he Sehun? I know you know!" Then I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into Luhan's room, I opened the door to reveal a sleeping Luhan on his bed. Well.. Fake sleeping Luhan that is.. She walked over to his bed and looked at me, "Has he been here all night sleeping?" I shooke my head.

   "Nope.. He helped decorate too, but fell asleep.." I lied. Oh noona, when you find out, I'm going to laugh so hard!

   "ohh~" she said softly, then she walked over closer to the bed, and looked at him. She carefully climbed onto the bed, and sat next to hyung, and started to nudge him to wake up, but he wanted to , so he shoved her off pretending as if he thought it were me, and turns and faces the other way. 

   

Your POV.

   I walked up to Luhan's bed and saw his angelic face. He was sleeping. I bit back a smile, so you were buying stuff and decorating the whole time, aish pabo, you had me worried.. I climbed onto his bed and sat next to him and nudged him to wake him up but he shoved my arm off and scrunched his brows, then turned and faced the other way.. i was shocked.. But then again, he was sleeping... I got off and walked and sat on the other side, then I leaned down and kissed his cheek. He wiped it and groaned out loud, "Yah you little kid~! I'm sleeping! Don't kiss me!" and he furrowed his brows but his eyes were still closed, I chuckled, "Fine you don't want me to kiss you, ok. Your choice." Then I stood up and started to walk away.

   But suddenly a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist, and pulled me onto the bed, and I turned and saw Luhan. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled back eyes still closed, "Oppa~ I'm back~!"

   He chuckled softly, "You think I didn't know that~?" then he opened his eyes. Those choclately brown orbs. I missed them. A lot. I chuckled. 

   "Well... I did text you about it earlier~ Oppa, how come you never replied to my text?" and I pouted at him, he hugged me tighter whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter