Chapter 13 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

Your POV.

 

After that, I pulled my hoodie to cover my face a bit more, grabbed the bags and turned around. But suddenly I ended up seeing someone's pouty looking lips, and I trailed up his face to meet his eyes...               Lay? What is he doing here?? ~~~~~~~~   "Y-Yahh~ LAY! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I tried to get him to back away, but then suddenly, he grabbed the bags from my hands, and when he was doing so, his finger accidentally touched mine. And I felt electricity run through my body, and I blushed. So I quickly hid my face, hoping he didn't see me blush. 

Then I saw him smirk, and I blushed even more, "Did I scare you?" he asked.

And I just quietly nodded my headed lightly. Then he walked closer to me and hugged me. And I can feel my cheeks going on fire! YAH! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?! 

"Mianhae." Then he pulled away, and pouted at me. Yahh~ KYEOPTAA~ Then we both walked out of there. And we had a silent walk back to SM.

~~~~At SM's practice room~~~~

"We're backk~" I called out while walking in first and Luhan looked at me questionly.

"We're?" and then he saw Lay walk in behind me and his mouth turned into an 'o' shape.

"I bought all you guys drinks and snacks~ Enjoy! But save a strawberry milk for me!~" I whined while Lay put the bags on the ground and dumped al the stuff out.

 

~~~~At your dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter