Chapter 24 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

I got up and started to walk, and I was amazed, "Wow.. They are more comfortable to walk in..." I was just happy I won't fall as easily in these! Then I walked out of my room and went and stood backstage, when someone came and tapped on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~

I turned around and saw Lay oppa, "Hey are you ok? I was watching you during dj got us fallin in love again, and you slipped a bit. Are you hurt?" he asked.

Silly oppa~ so caring~! Just like Luhan~ "De oppa, I'm fine. Really."

"O-Ok.." he said and turned around and walks away.

Then Luhan came over, and asked, "are you ready for the duet baby?" and wiggled his brows.

I lightly punched his arm, "Yah~ Oppa! No ual thoughts!" and I tssked while shaking my finger. He just smiled.

"How can I not when I'm doing a duet with the cutest, and iest looking girl ever?" and winked at me.

I blushed and said, "Yahh~ Oppa, stop being cheesy~!" 

"i'm only cheesy with you~" and hugs me.

"C'mon, we have to go on now." and he let go, and we both walked onto stage getting ready for the duet.

Then music started and we started to dance. I stumbled a few times because of the heels, but Luhan caught me makig it look like the dance had more skinship than it was supposed to.

Then once the duet ended, I walked off and ran to my dressing room, but before I could, Luhan grabbed my arm and stopped me, "I dont want you to go yet~" I pulled my hand awaay, "But oppa~ We have all night to hang together~ Tell you what, when we're all singing our last song, we'll walk out together~" he pouted but then he agreed. I ran to my chageroom and quickly changed into the orange jumpsuit. And my stylist gave me these shoes;

Wahh, my eyes glistened. I really like them~! I put them on and ran out onto the stage to join Hyoyeon unnie, Victoria unnie, Luna unnie, and Yuri unnie~ "Ahh sorry if I'm a little late~!" 

"It's ok! We just got on so!" said Victoria.

I smiled ad got into my position, and then the music started, and the five of us all dance. Then I had a duet with each of them, I did a popping duet with Hyoyeon, a fexibility dance with Victoria, a jazz dance with Luna, then a hip hop dance with Yuri, and then Taemin, Lay, Luhan, Eunhyuk, and Kai got on, and together, the 10 of us did a powerful dance, and the we broke off into 5 seperate groups. The first group was Victoria and Eunhyuk as they were the oldest, then it was Luna and Kai since they were the smooth dancers, then Yuri and Lay as they were the powerful dancers, then it was Hyoyeon and Taemin since they were the dancing machines of SM, and then it was me and Luhan,  the all rounders where we could dance any style of dance. 

We started to do dances, according to our group styles. Victoria and Eunhyuk did a traditional dance, then Luna and Kai did a contemporary/jazz dance, followed by Yuri and Lay who did a hip hop dance, then Hyoyeon and Taemin showed off powerful popping and a bit of hip-hop too. Then Luhan and I did a mixture of all their dances, and then we all joined together again, and we all dance. Then once we were done the crowd cheered, and we walked off. Finally almost done! After SNSD, Super Junior, and f(x) goes, it'll be Hope! But untill then, I have nothing to do. I went into my change room and grabbed the o-so-famous SMTOWN LIVE t-shirt,and put it on. And I changed into a pair of plain medium blue skinny jeans, and put on these nike high top shoes;

and I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. Then I noticed the shirt looked really big on me, and my stylists noticed it too. So then one of my stylists took a an elastic band, and told me to turn around so that my back is facing her. Then she grabbed my shirt at the bottom, and pulled it into a tail at the back and tied it off. Then tucked it into my shirt. I looked at the mirror again, and it looked a lot better now that it was tied back, but the stylist also pulled up the bottom a bit so now my bely button was exposed.. But I didn't really care. 

I walked out of my dressing room, and I went backstage to watch Super Junior perform. Kyuhyun sunbae has such an amazing voice. But Eunhyuk had amazing dancing skills, and Shindong is really good at rapping. Then it was SNSD's time to go on, and they were last. Then Luhan came up to me and saw me standing here watching, and he came up to me, and back hugged me, then rested his head on my shoulder. I looked over at him, and saw a side view of his angelic face. 

 

Luhan's POV.

After I was done changing into my SMTOWN Live t-shirt, I walk out looking for Kassidy. And then I saw her watching SNSD's performance, and I walked up to her and back hugged her, and rest my head on her shoulder. Whenever she doesn't wear heels, she's around 20 cm shorter than me~ but when she does,  hehe she's still shorter. Just not as short. 

I stood in this position and watched SNSD with her, until she spoke, "Luhan oppa."

"Hm?" I mummbled. 

"I hope to be as popular as the SNSD unnies one day~" she said and smiled. 

"You will~ Don't worry." I said and smiled to her, and she smiled back.

Then their song was just about to end, and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter