Chapter 32 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "Fine..~" and he closed them. I the lights then I covered his eyes with my hands, and led him to my living room and made him stand infront of the couch, "Ok keep your eyes closed" i said as I moved my hands away.

   "Ok" and he keeps them shut tight. I quickly fixed some stuff that fell over, and then I told Luhan, "Ok open your eyes!" and I smiled.

   He opened them and his eyes widened. "Omo... Kassidy.." he said and I asked, "Do you like them?" I tilted my head.

   "I uh...." he what?...........

~~~~~~~~~~~

   Then he finally broke into a smile. And looked at me, "I love them~!" then he hugged me tight and whispered to me, "We should match whenever we head out from now on~!" and I smiled and hugged him back burrying my face in his chest. 

   "I'm glad you love them~!" I said. and we stayed in this position for a while..

   Then we un-hugged, and Luhan pulled me to my room.. "Oppa, what are you doing?" 

   "You're first night back in Korea after eight months. Can't I spend the night with my baby after being apart from her for eight months?" I blushed and covered my cheeks. Ahh, this guy is so cheesy~!

   He pushed me into my room and told me to change. And he told me he'll be back after he changed. I walked out of my room wearing blue fuzzy penguin pajamas and a black graphic t-shirt. Then Luhan came back wearing the same pair of pants but purple, and he was wearing a plain grey t-shirt. I looked over at him and he smiled back.

   He came up to me and hugged me, "Do you want to go to sleep yet?" he asked me, and I shook my head.

   "No. I want to stay up a bit later~" I whined.

   "Alright alright. What do you want to do?" he asked, and I hummed thinking, 

   "Hm... Watch a movie?" I asked and my eyes glistened looking at him. 

   Luhan nodded and I skipped over to the couch and pulled him along, he sat down and I put in a dvd, "What are we watching?" he asked and tilts his head.

   "The Great Wizard of Oz~" I told him then skipped over to the couch and sat next to him, and he slung his arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer and I blushed.

   The movie was at the table of contents thing and Luhan asked, "Can you put subtitles for me? I don't know English fluently.." I chuckled then I set Chinese subtitles for him.

   He smiled at me, then the movie started. We watched the movie in silence but then I felt tired so I yawned.

 

Luhan's POV.

   We were in the middle of watching The Great Wizard of Oz when I noticed Kass yawn. She must be tired. Aish pabo.. if you're tired you could go to sleep.. You don't have to force yourself to stay up so I told her, "If you're tired we can go to bed now." 

   She shook her head, "Ani.. I want to watch this movie~! I never got the chance to~!" aish this girl. 

   I grabbed her and motioned her to lay down on her back and watch so she doesn't get any back pain. She did and rested her head on my lap and continued watching. I rested my hand on her head, and I was playing with her hair. Her soft brown hair. I missed her so much. The past eight months, I couldn't think straight and got yelled at many times.. But could you blame me? I misse her a lot.. 

   I got up gently so I wouldn't wake her up, and turned off the t.v, then I walked back over to the couch, and picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her room. Aish she's a bit heavy.. But atleast she's not light. I smiled knowing that she stayed healthy and ate. I gently placed her on the bed, and pulled the blanket over her. I walked out and turned off all the lights, then climbed into her bed with her, and hugged her waist, and sank my face into her neck and fell asleep inhaling her scent. The one I missed for so long. Then he turned a bit in her sleep, and hugged me back and I smiled. 

  

Your POV.

   I opened one eye, and looked around, how'd I get in my room, then I notice I was hugging Luhan while laying on my bed. I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter