Chapter 14 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 

YAHHH~ Finallly home~ Ahh~ Better go take a shower first.. I'm all sticky.. blehhhh. 

Wahhh~ now i feel better. Not as sticky. And no make-up on. Ahh~~ Now to blow dry my hair, and go to bed~ Yayy~ Early bed night~! Finallyy~!

But after I finished blowdrying my hair and was just about to get into bed. I heard a knowk at my door. 'Huh? Who can that be?' I walked over to the door. And looked through the peephole. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lay?! What is here doing now?!

~~~~~~~~

I opened my door, but before I could speak, he decided to walk in! And then he hugged me... Although I loved it, I was really mad at him. Then he greeted me "Annyeong best friend~~!"

What? Best friend.. SInce when were we that close of friends?  I closed the door, and angrily stomped in to look for him only to find him RAIDING MY FRIDGE!! "YAH!" I called out and he looked at me right away, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THOSE ARE MY FOOD!"  

Then he looked at me weirdly, "what are you talking about? You always let me take food from you~" 

"Since when?" I was so angry at this guy! Walking into my house, now eating my food!

"Since we were little." he said smiling. Huh? I didn't know you until I became a trainee here 1 and a half years ago! 

"What are you talking about?" I asked him and scoffed. 

He walked closer to me and stared into my eyes, "We've known eachother since birthday silly~ We used to have birthday parties together." and smiled at me.. 

"What..?" i asked. I'm lost... What is he? HIGH?!

"Remember that time when you came back from Canada, and I was at the airport, and you walked up to me and said 'excuse me? Are you Yixing?'"

Then I froze.. When he said Yixing.. All the memories.. Of us, that I stored at the back of my head because he just left me.. They came back... Like a flood.. Could it really be? 

I stared into his eyes again.. "I-Is it really you?" I said smiling, and my eyes gistening from joy. 

He nodded, "de it is." And I quickly hugged him and squeezed my eyes shut smiling. I was filled with joy! But when I pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter