Chapter 22 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm uncertain how many chapters are left but... Would you like a SEQUEL?   Previously...

 

Your POV.

After I finished I walked out, and he got up and stretched his arms and walked over to me, "Good morning~!" he said smiling.

 

I smiled back, "Good morning!" and laughed at his cuteness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then he went to the washroom to brush his teeth.

 

When he was done, he walked out, and his bed hair tamed into it's regular, curly, puffy hair. I laughed at his ball of hair. It was honestly so puffy, it made his head look tiny.

"What?" he said.

"Your puffy hair makes your head look tiny." I laughed soo hard I was on my back on the bed hugging my stomache.

"Hey~! Don't make fun of my y hair~!" he emphasized y only to make me laugh even harder.

"Yahh~! Stop or else!" he yelled at me.

 

"Or else what?" I said while sitting on the bed giggling.

"Or else.. I'll...." then he walked closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Or I'll tickle you." then he started to tickle me stomache, and I waslaughing so hard, and kicking.

"AHHH!! YAH~~!! S-STOP IT!! AHH~~ HAHAHA !" I yelled out.

"Are you going to stop laughing at my beautiful hair?" he said still tickling me.

"I'LL STOP I'LL STOP~~! HAHAHA" then he pulled away and hugged me. 

"Thank you." he said while snuggling his face in my neck, and his puffy hair tickled my neck. And I hugged him and kissed his head.

"I love you~" and I started to laugh again.

"YAH! I thought you said you'll stop!" and looked up at me and pouted.

"I did! But your hair is tickling me!" I chuckled a bit.

~~~~30 Minutes before SMTOWN Live~~~~

I was running around looking for my microphone. ' AGH! Where did they actually put it!? One said in my dressing room, the other says wth the backstage with the backstage helpers. AGH!'

Then all of a sudden I ran into Lay oppa.. "Oh Mianhae Oppa!" and bowed. 

"Aish~ It's ok." and smiled at me showing his dimple, "so why are you running around?" he asked.

"I'm trying to find out who actually has my microphone..." I pouted, "Everyone is giving me mixed messages, and I don't know who exactly has it..."

"Oh really? Its because there was backstage helper who was holding a microphone looking for you.." he said calmly.

"Chicha?? Where?" I asked, eyes wide. 

He pointed to a group of backstage helpers behind me, "There." I looked at where he pointed and then one of the backstage people holding my microphone ran up to me, "AHH THERE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!" he said.

"Ah.. Mianhae.. Everyone was giving me mixed messages...!" then he put the microphone on my ears, and adjust the placement of the mic, and attached the little black box on my belt on my pants, and whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter