Chapter 1 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: There are some English lines and soon in future chapters Chinese lineSo I'm telling you guys this now, English will be in blue and Chinese will be red~ And just plain black.. That doesnt stand for anything except korean when you're speaking to someone. Ok enjoy the first chapter~ please give me feedback Gamsahamnida~~)

Your POV.

*fans cheering* 

'This is it. It's finally your day to shine! Alright.. woo~ ok. You can do this Kass. They're going to love ya~!' I told myself. I was really nervous! I'm about to officially debut as a Korean singer!

"5 minutes till you're on Kass!" My manager called out. 

"Ne~" I replied wearing a bright smile. 'I can't believe my dream is coming true! Kyaa~! I hope I don't pronounce anything wrong!!' I thought while feeling all stressed from the pressure. 

I stood backstage in my first outfit. I was wearing a plain loose black sleeveless shirt with flames going upwards (if that even makes sense?) with slighty baggy gold-copper like pants with a pair of flamed angel wings shoes.

I really like this outfit. It's comfy..

 

~Flashback to when you were in kindergarten~  

A random girl in my class wearing a light purple dress walked up to you and asked "Why don't you wear dresses? You look like a guy!" Then she stuck her tongue out and me and ran away. But because I have such a strong mind, she didn't get to me easily..

But still saying I look like a guy because I don't wear dresses was not needed to be said... I walked into the washroom and locked the door and I slumped against the wall hugging my knees with a blank stare..

  ~End of Flashback~   

Personally, I like being with guys more than girls. Less drama... Hahaha. And this outfit matches my debut song "Fire." Haha ! Get it? Fire, and I'm wearing flames! No? Yes? Maybe? Well anyways, before I knew it. It was time. 

I walked on stage and got in my position with my dancers. Then lights started to flash and the cheers grew louder. But most of my fans were males so.. It was more like roaring.. They all cheered and and then the music blasted on. I started dancing and singing. I felt like just saying the last line wasn't enough so I decided to give them a smile of my mine and winked. They went NUTS! 

 

 

******

 

After I finished a couple more songs it was time for the interview. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter