The Meeting

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that announcement, Ji Yong and Young Bae began to train all the time. They would always practice dancing and singing any time they were not in class. It was fun, to play with them and dance all day. However, not eve Ji Yong had ever heard Yoon ah sing and they most assuredly would not hear her this year. Soon, came the time when Ji Yong and Yang Bae began to drag her around after them, to all kinds of auditions. They had meant what they said. They were determined to become famous. Of course, Yoon Ah was stuck doing the things stupid boys were too lazy to do. She packed all the lunches because no matter how hard he tried, Young Bae could not cook and Ji Yong had no desire to even try. She was in charge of getting them out of bed and keeping the auditions in order.

 

When they went to the YG auditions, she was allowed to watch them as they each preformed. She could feel herself grinning from ear to ear as they preformed. Each of them was very good. She had made sure there were no mistakes in the daces for Young Bae because that was his strong suit and the song, a silly American thing, suited Ji Yong's voice perfectly. When Yang Hyun Suk called in their moms to talk about the contracts, Yoon Ah bit her lip and forced herself not to scream and jump for joy. They ran to her and hugged her and tossed her around until she was dizzy and found herself stumbling.

 

When she finally leaned on a wall, the man at the audition walked over to her and she forced herself to stand up and regain some semblance of her former composure. "You're very important to these boys, do you know that?" He asked and she nodded, smiling. "They made me promise that while they are training they can still drag you around and eat your lunches." He said and she lowered her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to make a fuss. I will talk to them and tell them not to make any trouble for you." she said and he laughed. The man patted her head and smiled at her.

 

"Make sure they come right after school, okay? You have to tell me if they get bad marks in school, or if they cause you any trouble." He said and she nodded, trying not to smile like an idiot. "Also, please make me one of those lunches when they start on Monday." He said and she nodded again, smiling like a fool. The man walked off as Yang Bae and Ji Yong returned with their mothers and contracts.

 

"See? We told you. You're going to work for celebrities." Ji Yong said and stuck his tongue out. Young Bae was too busy grinning to talk. Yoon Ah smacked Ji Yong in the back of the head and he bit his tongue. He was busy rubbing his head when she finally spoke.

 

"If you're going to be a celebrity, you need to learn to have manners." She said and Young Bae pulled her plait. She stomped on his foot. "You have only been signed for four minutes and you're already causing trouble. Now, both of you go home and get some rest. You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter