A Terrifying Night

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the show, she poured herself through the door and went into the kitchen. She was tired as sin since she had gotten up early to go out with the boys, but it was Friday and on Friday, she made dinner. She opened the fridge and blindly stared at the contents, for a few moments. There was nothing, but side dishes. She didn’t even have anything to cook at all, after Taeyang had cooked. She snatched her bag and stretched, heading to the door. “Oppa, I’m going to the store. I’ll be back soon.” She said and he looked up.

“It’s two in the morning. You can’t go out by yourself.” Seven said, standing up from the movie rack and frowning at her.

“I’m a black belt in three forms of martial arts, a break dancer, and a former delinquent. I think I’ll be fine. Besides, there is nothing in the house, but ramen.” She said, smiling.

“It’s alright, really. We can have ramen. Just don’t go out okay? It’s not safe no matter how well you fight.” He said and she laughed, pushing him on to the couch before heading back towards the door. As she reached the door, he picked her up and carried her to the couch. She started to fight him, but she knew if she fought to hard, she might actually hurt him.

He placed her on the couch and laid behind her, holding her. “We can eat some ramen later. For now, watch the movie.” He said and she fought him, a little. He pulled her against him and it felt a little odd. She tilted her head and frowned as he placed his chin against her neck. It had never felt strange to be curled up on the couch with a boy. Taeyang was all hard muscles and warmth against her. She loved how his arms folded her into him, never letting her escape. G Dragon was always like a little ball of warmth, even if he was skinny as sin. She loved how he always hid behind her, like a kid hidding behind a teddy. TOP was longer and harder than G Dragon, but not as muscular as Taeyang. She loved how his absurdly long legs always wrapped around hers.

When Seven laid with her, he held her close, but his knees poked the back of hers, almost pushing her off the couch. His chin was resting lightly on her neck, but the way his head was laying on hers was a bit suffocating. She supposed her complaints weren’t too big, but they made watching the movie a bit difficult. Of course, the movie itself, was not her style at all. It was a romantic comedy just dripping with cheese and she knew he would get anooyed if she joked about it.

After the movie, while he slept, she stood and grabbed her purse to go to the market. She just needed a few vegtables and things to make the broth. It would be a quick trip. She turned to him before she left and smiled. He was kind of adorable when he was asleep. She giggled to herself and walked out the door, finally feeling awake. She yawned and skipped down the road to keep her pulse up. If it dropped again, she might fall asleep.

As she walked into the store, she saw a strange man inside. Usually at this hour, it was just her and the night cashier. She waved to cashier, who smiled at her. She was wandering through the store and decided to treat herself and make kimchi. She was dancing down the aisle, thinking about what the boys had said to her. She was loved by the people she loved most in the world. How could things get any better? She asked herself as she reached the counter.

There were now two strange men in the store. One had a baseball cap on and a gun on her. The other had a pair of shades on and a gun on the cashier. She tilted her head and frowned. She hadn’t had a real fight in quite a while, so she stood and debated whether or not to go through the trouble. The man with the gun on the cashier shot the cashier in the shoulder and she sighed, dropping her basket and looking terrified.

Baseball cap smirked and she laughed at him. She ducked and kicked out his ankle, making him stumble. While he was off balance, she kicked him in the stomach. With a quick flick of her wrist, she broke his and snatched the gun. He looked at her, eyes wide and held up his good hand, trying to get her to stop. She pistol whipped baseball cap and hit him in the nose, making him go down on his knees.

She stuck the gun in her belt and approached Shades, who was face down in the register. She kicked out the back of his knees and slammed his head on the counter in one fluid motion. She snatched the hand near the gun and twisted it, slamming him into the wall. Shades snatched the gun of the counter with his free hand and shot her twice, in the stomach and chest.

She jumped and felt the heat of the barrel pressed against her stomach. The bullet passed through her and she slumped. The man pushed her away and she fell onto her back. She pulled the gun out of her belt and shot the man in the back of his kneecap. He collapsed in front of the doors and she smiled, through the pain. She began to cry because it hurt so much as she fell back onto the floor. “Dae Jung! Are you okay?” She asked, clutching her side.

“Yea.” He said, standing up. He shouted and lunged for the phone. As she bled out on the floor, Yoon Ah smiled to herself through the bone shattering pain. The bullet wounds were hot and with each breath, they hurt more and more. Things were feeling a tad bit cold as she closed her eyes. Everything was too bright.

Slowly, she fumbled out her phone and called YG. He answered and she groaned. “Papa…” She said slowly, trying to catch her breath. “I have insurance, right?” She asked and he answered, sounding concerned. “I think I’ll have to use it today.” She said, breathing out, slowly. Was that a gargling noise? That would explain why there was so little air in the room.

Things started to get really dark and cold, so she opened her eyes wide. Things were still dark and breathing was way too hard. Light came down to a pinpoint and for the first time in years, she was scared. She kept trying to breathe, faster and faster, but there was no air and everything had stopped hurting. That had to be bad. She started to cry harder, suddenly. She didn’t want to die, not like this.

 

G Dragon was trying composing a song when his chest started to hurt suddenly. His chest felt far too tight and he wondered what was wrong. His cell phone started to ring. It was the third time it had gone off in five minutes. He picked up the phone, annoyed and sighed. There was no one that called them this late at night. Even Yoon Ah was always telling them to sleep earlier. He looked at it and saw YG’s number. He frowned and started to wonder what he had done wrong.

“Yes, YG?” He asked, already feeling guilty.

“Get to the hospital, right now.”

“What’s going on?” He asked, standing up.

“Wake up everyone and get to the hospital.” YG yelled, sounding panicked.

“Who is in the hospital? Can’t we visit them in the morning?” G Dragon asked, stopping between the bedroom doors. Seungri and Daesung had gone to sleep early, but Taeyang and TOP had only gone to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter