Love Drunk

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She pushed him away as hard as she could without straining her stitches. “Who says I’m choosing any of you? I never asked you to like me.” she snapped and he smirked at her. She crossed her arms and looked at the wall, angrily. How dare he accuse her with no proof? It didn’t matter that he was right.

 

Taeyang and G Dragon ran into her room, with the tub of ice cream and four spoons. “Seungri and Daesung are making dinner. So we can’t eat too much, okay?” G Dragon said and she smiled a little. Her much needed distraction ha arrived.

 

“She spent the whole day thinking about us.” TOP said and she threw a pillow at him.

 

“You did? Why?” G Dragon asked, sitting on the bed and passing her a spoon and she pouted.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She said, snatching the ice cream from Taeyang and popping the top.

 

“You aren’t trying to decide right now, are you?” Taeyang asked and she got frustrated. “You don’t have to decide, ya know. Not right now.” He said and she threw her spoon at him. It smacked him in the head and TOP caught it on the way to the floor.

 

“I don’t want to talk about that. If you insist on talking about it, you can all leave right now.” She responded. She felt like they were ganging up on her and it just upset her and made her more confused. G Dragon took her hand in both of his and she rolled her eyes. “Ji Yong, I swear if you start in on me…”

 

“We’re just saying not to worry about it now. Don’t fuss over it. If you pick one of us, then great. If you can’t give any of us all of your heart, then we’ll figure that out later.” He said and she looked at them as they smiled. She pouted and snatched her spoon back, digging into the ice cream.

 

“You’re all too nice and too mean. You’re bad boys. Bad, bad boys.” She said, eating her ice cream. They looked at each other and shrugged a bit. They knew they were each bad in their own way. The boys climbed on the bed with her and started digging into the ice cream. Ice cream was a weakness that she and TOP shared. After a few bites, her mood improved drastically and she could smile without reservation again.,

 

 

The door opened a little later and she turned away from him, looking at the wall. “What are you doing?” Seven’s voice came into the room. She turned and saw Seven standing in the doorway with a bouquet of flowers. She frowned and shrugged to him. He could be so terribly paranoid.

 

“We’re having ice cream because today was hard for me. Do you want some?” She asked, holding out her sppon. He walked over and took the spoon, giving her the bouquet. She smiled and smelled it, smiling. He did his best to make sure she never forgot how much he cared about her. She held the flowers close to her and laid back into the pillows a bit.

 

“Yoon Ah, do I really have to deal with your brat of a friend every day?” He asked, sitting on her nightstand. “She is strange. Almost like you are strange, but different. It irritates me. She asks too much. She shops like some kind of machine. The bathhouse was a complete disaster, if I do say so, myself.” He said, rubbing his eyebrow and taking a bite of the ice cream.

 

“You like her. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t complain so much.” She said and he scratched his head, looking almost guilty. She tried not to show how happy she was that she had been right. All her boys were growing up. She hoped he would yield soon. There was no reason to drag this out too long. She laughed and looked around for somewhere to put the flowers.

 

“I’ll find a vase for you.” G Dragon said, snatching the flowers from her. She jumped a little and sat back up. G Dragon stormed out of the room and Seven took his spot by her side. He pushedher hair behind her ear and smiled softly. Part of her wished she could love him. He was a good man, a gentle man. The only time she ever felt her pulse race with him, was when he kissed her. Even that was probably because she had only ever been kissed once before him. He deserved more than that.

 

“You’re doing that thing with your eyebrows again.” Taeyang said and she sighed a little, trying to forget her worries. It was kind of him to remind her when she was getting too serious. He was always good for that.

 

“Do you want to stay for dinner? Daesung and Seungri are cooking.” She asked, rubbing her arms.

 

“I can’t.” He said, softly. He rubbed her hand with both of his, looking apologetic. “I have to go home and snatch what rest I can. I have to be in the studio by five.” He continued, wrapping his fingers around the back of her head. Her pulse jumped a little, knowing what would come soon after. “I wish I could have one of your lunches tomorrow.” He said, pulling her towards him.

 

“I’ll make you one when I’m better.” She said and he pulled her forward, gently. Again, he kissed her and she smiled on his lips. The familiar feelings came over her as she submitted to him.  His hand slid across her back and supported her. He kept her spine straight as he held her up. His fingers curled on her back and she whimpered. His fingers had dug into the wound and hurt her.

 

Taeyang pulled her away from Seven and placed her back on her pillows. She dashed the water from her eyes and Seven reached for her. TOP put himself gently and firmly between herself and Seven, without a word. She could feel him glaring at Seven. She put a hand on TOP’s back and he sat, silently. Now, she could see him glaring at Seven and it was frightening. She would hate for him to turn that glare to her.

 

She forced a smile and tried not to twist her body. There were black spots in her vision it hurt so much. It wasn’t his fault. He had forgotten was all. “It’s alright, really. It doesn’t hurt too much.” She lied through her teeth and tried to make him believe her. She shifted a little and tried to hide her grimace behind TOP’s back. She caught the painful sounds that tried to escap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter