Screaming

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An alarm went off somewhere in the house and Yoon Ah groaned. She moved to smack it off, refusing to open her eyes, but realized she was far too heavy. She opened her eyes and looked around. G Dragon was sleeping on her left shoulder, smiling and holding her hand, with both of his, against his bare chest. Daesung and Seungri were laying on each of her thighs, again shirtless. Taeyang was sitting on his feet, his head on her knees and her hand under his head, in his. Had she fallen asleep before or after everyone had gotten ?

That stupid noise stopped and she looked around for TOP. She found his arm draped across her chest. She leaned back and felt his chest behind her, like a pillow. She didn’t remember falling asleep on him. He had probably put himself there as a pillow on purpose. She smiled to herself a and leaned back, finding his ear. “Seung Hyun,” She whispered and felt him shift, groaning. “Can you turn off that alarm?” She asked and he groaned again, standing.

When he walked past her, she found herself smiling at him. He was wearing his pajamas, top and bottom. He wandered into one of the rooms and then hers. He waved at her and walked back over to the couch. “Do you want breakfast?” He asked, tipping the pills into and following it with some water.

“I couldn’t eat, even if I wanted to.” She said, trying to move her hands. Both boys pulled her hands back and she laughed. TOP shook his head, smiling with her, and laid back down behind her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and smiled. “Are you comfortable?” She asked, and felt him shrug.

“Your neck was going to hurt the way you were sleeping and bed is too far away.” He said and she sighed. He must be uncomfortable back there. “Now hush, I’m going back to sleep.” He said, pulling her back until her head was resting on his chest again. She giggled and closed her eyes again. A little bit of rest couldn’t be a bad thing. She relaxed, looking at them.

She was just falling back asleep when the door opened. She closed her eyes tight, terrified of who was coming into the house. She just prayed it wasn’t Seven. She had stayed up late and wasn’t in the mood for being nagged. “You lazy slobs!” She heard their managers yell and she giggled. No one jumped up, or even woke quickly. They rolled their heads off of her, slowly.

G Dragon and Taeyang clutched her hands possessively as TOP held her shoulders from where his hand had dropped. Daesung and Seungri each put their hands on her legs as they looked up, sleepily. The door slammed and Yoon Ah closed her eyes tighter. “Why are you laying all over someone who was just shot? Are you insane? You drank all night and left the house a mess. You have a woman living here you’re supposed to take care of! Look at this!” Their manager shouted and she rolled her head along TOP’s chest to look at him. “I’m going to tell your mother when she gets here how badly you’re treating your guest.”

“You always come in shouting, you know that? Ever since I had to give over management, you’ve been yelling.” She said, quietly and he frowned a little. She smiled and laughed at him. “Thank you for telling them though. I was just going to clean it while they were at the interview today.” She continued, quietly. “Now, stop yelling at them and be nice.” She said as TOP put a pillow behind her head and sat up.

The others stood slowly and looked around, guiltily. “You can leave it, if you want. Just bring me that stupid thing and I’ll pick it up. Go get ready for your interview. I’ll never forgive you if you look sloppy because you were cleaning.” She said, shifting a little. The boys started to clean faster and she laughed to herself. Stupid boys. She could always do it later. “When is mama coming? I should change.” Yoon as said.

The door opened a moment later and Ms. Kwon came in and caught the boys cleaning. “What is this?” She asked, coming into the house. Yoon Ah sat up and looked at herself, ashamed. She was still in her pajamas in the living room at nine in the morning. She must look absurd. Mama walked in and smacked G Dragon in the back of the head. “I didn’t raise you to live like a pig. How could you let the house get like this?” She asked, walking over to Taeyang and smacking him as well.

Yoon Ah pushed herself off the couch and stood, slowly and did her best to bow. It was a painful process, but for her mama, it was worth it. “Morning, Ms. Kwon.” She said, smiling and Kwon mama all, but hissed at her.

“You’re the worst one, getting shot in the middle of the night. What were you thinking? Are you trying to make my blood pressure go up?” She said, raising her voice at Yoon Ah. “Why were you out, alone at night, anyway? You’re a girl. I don’t care how many boys you fought in school. This was different. You should have known better.” She shouted, walking over and hugging Yoon Ah, tightly. “I’ve been looking after you since you were a child, you stubborn litte brat. You’re like a daughter to me. How dare you do this?” She said, sounding like she was next to tears.

“You didn’t even call me when it happened. I had to hear it from that idiot who is always shouting at my baby.” She said and Yoon Ah felt guilty for the first time. If you ever scare me like that again, I swear I’ll just shoot you myself.” She shouted and Yoon Ah hugged her mama gently.

“I’m sorry, mama. I didn’t want to worry you.” Yoon Ah said and mama held her out at arm’s length. Yoon Ah could see the love in her mama’s eyes. Kwon mama had been more of a mother to her than her own, after the divorce. As Yoon Ah lowered herself back onto the couch, she smiled. She had a strange family, if she thought about it. She had six brothers, two sister, a papa who owned her brother’s lives and a mama who chose to love her, unconditionally. She supposed the family you chose and that chose you was the best kind, as strange as it may be.

“Have they fed you yet?” Mrs. Kwon asked and she shook her head. Mrs. Kwon patted her shoulder. “You wait there and I’ll make breakfast. I’m almost glad this happened, you know.” She said, walking into the kitchen. “This was probably the only way you would ever take a vacation.” Yoon Ah laughed at that and couldn’t disagree.

She watched everyone cleaning and cooking and felt kind of useless, just sitting there. She frowned and Daesung walked over to her, messing up her hair. “Smile Yoon Ah. You’re our guest and you’re on vacation. You don’t have to do anything.” He said and she laughed a little, fixing her hair.

“Don’t do that with your fingers! You’ll get tangles. I’ll brush it when I finish this.” G Dragon called, across the room and she shook her head, continuing. He walked over and smacked her hand, gently with his glove. “Stop it, right now.” He ordered and she threw her hands up, giving in.

Yoon Ah ate her breakfast as G Dragon brushed her hair. “Thank you, Mrs. Kwon!” Yoon Ah called and Mrs. Kwon waved her off. “Don’t miss any spots or I won’t help you dye your hair.” She said and he tapped her head with the brush. She grabbed her head and pouted, but he laughed. She laughed as well as a silly TOP came into the room, wearing her panda hat. He tackled Daesung, and she giggled far too hard.

When they finally left for their interview, Yoon Ah had to lean on Mrs. Kwon to get to her bedroom.  Once in there, she took another long, slow bath. It took her nearly an hour to bathe and change into her clothes for the day. She was leaning on the door to the bathroom when Mrs. Kwon came int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter