Confessions

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the next few weeks, while they recorded their next album, Yoon Ah was able to see the boys often, but more than ever, she was beside Se7en. Around work, she was dragged to every show and every outing. Though they could never be together on camera because of his contract, he never let her wander too far away from her. The moer she thought about it, she wondered why he clung so tightly. She had never been made to follow anyone so closely. With Ji Yong and the others, she had made that choice. Technically, she had chosen to hold their hands. Se7en never let go of her hand, not even for an instant.

When she saw the rest of the boys again, they went to the mall. It was a bit strange, since they had to try not to get caught in mobs of fans, but she enjoyed herself none-the less. She kind of missed being dressed up by them. They picked the most ridiculous, out of this world thing, but she loved every minute of it.

By the time they left, she had almost a whole new closet’s worth of clothes. She danced her way out of the mall, with her headphones around her neck. The boys were carrying her bags and laughing at her. Today was the first day they had treated her to anything she wanted.

In her usually contrary fashion, all she wanted was to spend time with them, so they dragged her shopping and even took her to the spa for the first time. She lingered in the baths a long time, feeling more relaxed than she had been in weeks. It was like a dream, lounging around all day on a Sunday, in a fancy spa. She had never had such a day; seaweed wraps and hot stones and chemical peels and all the rest.

After the spa, she followed them to her house. They had begun their day early, so it was hardly after lunch time when they left the spa. They took her home and she all, but collapsed on the couch in a pair of white jeans and a dressy black blouse. She tossed the white leather bag they had bought her on the couch next to her. “Oh, I feel so lazy. I suppose I should at least make lunch. What do you want?” She asked, smiling.

“I’m cooking today!” Taeyang jumped up and her eyes went wide. “I’m better now than I was then. I’m not ten anymore.” He said and she bit her lip, nodding. There was no reason to believe he would poison them, again. He was already a grown man. Why wouldn’t he be able to feed himself?

“I have the noodle place down the road in case he tries to kill us again.” G Dragon whispered in her ear and she let out a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding. She laid down, in his lap and closed her eyes.

“You all are trying to spoil me. What’s going on? What have you done?” She asked, smiling.

“We haven’t done anything. We just didn’t want you to feel like you were being taken for granted anymore.” Daesung said, smiling and putting down the bags he had been carrying. “Besides, you never do this with us anymore.” He said and she laughed.

Her phone vibrated and she jumped a little, picking it up. She smiled as she saw the name. “Hi Dong Wok Oppa.” She said, sitting up. He asked her how her day had been and she smiled. “I’m home. I went shopping with the boys.” She said, picking up her bags and walking into the next room. “You’re checking up on me again.” She said and could all but hear him shrug.

“They aren’t staying over night. They just wanted to take me out and spoil me for a day. They even took me to the spa. Stop being so overprotective.” She said, hanging up her clothes.

“You aren’t mad at me, are you? I just want to make sure you’re okay.” He said and she shook her head.

“You’re transparent.” She said, standing in front of her mirror, looking at the dress Young Bae had bought her behind her back. It was polka dotted and had a lot of extra cloth, so when she spun it belled out widely. She laughed at herself, spinning in the mirror. “I’ll call you later okay? No more checkups.” She said and she heard him pouting .

“Fine, but don’t make plans after work, songbird.” He said and she sighed, hanging up.

She tilted her head in the mirror and frowned at herself. When would she ever wear something so obnoxiously feminine? She giggled a little to herself. Maybe if there was a date with someone she really, really wanted to impress. The door opened and she spun around, clutching the dress. “Aren’t you coming back out?” Seungri asked and she nodded, quickly.

“Did we buy that today? It suits you, even if it looks like something one of Taeyang’s girls would wear.” He said, smiling and leaving the room. Taeyang’s girls always wore the prettiest clothes. She tapped her toe a little, looking at herself again. Maybe next time he treated her to dinner, she would wear it. Maybe they would finally start seeing her as a girl, if she started wearing dresses and stuff regularly.

She walked back into the living room and tried to smile, even though they were glaring at her. “Did I do something?” She asked, in her cutest voice, and their glares relented, for a moment. “What’s wrong? Where are Daesung and Seungri?” She asked and G Dragon was trying very hard to be upset with her, but she knew his weakness. He couldn’t stand to see her pout.

“They went back early. We needed to ask you something, since it came up.” TOP said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter