Lover's Quarrel

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP’s breath caught in his lungs as he looked at her. Her hair was dripping and tumbling down, over the flimsy sports bra. Her eyes were bright and full of passion. Her hands rested on his chest, a gentle, welcome weight. Her lips were swollen from the kissing and that gave him a certain satisfaction he had not known before. She was his. “When?” He asked,

“Our first kiss.” She whispered, biting her lip. Did she know how seductive she was when she did that? She must not. Yoon Ah had never done anything to attract that kind of attention to herself. She had never tried to seduce a man as far as he knew. It wasn’t in her character to try and make someone fall for her. That was one of the things she loved about her.

There was so much about her that was pure and innocent, despite the fact that she had been a delinquent. She had done so many bad things, but it hadn’t touched the fundamental core of her person. Part of him wanted to keep that innocence inside her. More of him wanted to awaken the passionate woman inside her that she had shown when they kissed.

He kissed her forehead and he felt her relax against his hand. He kissed her next to her lips and felt her smile. He looked down at her and her eyes were just going to flutter open. He kissed her cheeks and then her neck, smiling. This was his woman. She had always been his woman in his heart, but now, she was giving himself to him. His fantasy was becoming a reality.

“Seung Hyun.” She called him and he came back to reality. He heard the knocking at the door and saw the panic in her eyes. She pushed on his chest a little and he nodded, standing. He untied her and he picked up the bandages. The knocking continued and TOP opened the door, bandages in hand and found Taeyang standing at the door.

“Dinner is here. Are you almost done?” He asked and TOP nodded.

“I’m about to wrap her up, now.” He said and Taeyang nodded. He left again and TOP closed the door.

He turned to Yoon Ah and she was standing there, in her sports bra and shorts and he smiled. She looked a little bit nervous, but she didn’t step away when he approached her. She wanted to, he could see it in her eyes, but she didn’t. “About that… I don’t know what...” She said and he smiled, kneeling down in front of her. He started bandaging her and smiled to himself.

She was shaking a little when he bound her up. He laid his hands on her hips as he finished and looked up at her. She was biting her lip, nervously looking around. His fingers went to her lips and touched them softly. She released her lip and he reached up and caressed her face gently.

He stood as she stepped back and collected herself. “You can’t say anything. Not yet. I want to tell Young Bae, first.” She said, softly and he nodded. He should have expected this. She was always considerate of everyone’s feelings. The problem was that this time, it meant she would have to hurt someone close to her.

 

After dinner, Yoon Ah told TOP about the conversation she had shared with G-Dragon, at least the relevant bits. He seemed to forgive her moment of weakness and in his shoes, she would as well. They had been beside each other forever. They were so close that they were almost one person. Eventually, they would kiss at least once. Luckily it had happened before she lost herself to TOP.

When they went out, they were as normal as it could be under the circumstances. She had broken G-Dragon’s heart. She had given Taeyang a heart attack. She had lost her mind and given her heart to TOP. God in heaven, who was she kidding? Nothing was normal. Everything was awkward and strange and uncomfortable. Only Daeung and Seungri were immune, keeping up the conversation almost on their own.

She had no appetite, even though it was a delicious meal. After a few bites, she excused herself and went back to her room to go to bed. She couldn’t take looking at the suffering she had caused. Looking around the room, she sighed and made a decision. In the morning, she would leave. She had to go home.

She was packing her bags when Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter