Kidnapping Love

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the morning, the door to her hospital room opened and Yoon Ah turned her head, already annoyed. If the doctors gave her one more shot, she was ready to burn down the whole damn hospital. Seven stood in front of her, with a soft smile on his face and an orchid in his hand. She tapped Daesung, who had fallen asleep, sitting next to her bed and shooed him out of the room. He sat the plant on the table next to her and stuck his hands in his pockets. “Are you feeling better?” He asked, sitting on the bed and she shrugged. The pain was still there and would probably be there for a while, but that was nothing to complain about. It was her own fault.

He placed a hand over hers and she looked up, confused. “I guess I wandered from your side when you needed me, didn’t I?” He asked and she laughed at him, softly.

“I ran out in the middle of the night, after you told me not to, and got shot.” She said, plainly and he cringed. “You had every right to be upset, Oppa.” She said, laying her head back on the pillow. She closed her eyes from a moment and sighed. Breathing too deeply hurt a little and she needed a moment again. When she opened her eyes, he leaned over her and kissed her forehead.

She smiled a little up at him and chuckled under her breath. He looked worried and apologetic. “They say you can leave today, if you want to. You don’t have any major damage and YG’s doctor should be here within the hour to get rid of any scaring.” He said, quietly.

“It would be nice to sleep a full night without my door opening every other hour.” She said, sitting up the bed. “Too bad I don’t have one of these fancy beds at home. I’ll be stuck trying to stack and unstack my pillows all day, I suppose.” She said and he started to move his leg nervously.

“I could do that for you.” He said, looking away. “I mean, I could take care of you. You need someone to help you with stuff, like you can’t cook right now and if anything were to happen, you couldn’t even defend yourself.” He said and she smiled at him. He was trying very hard to make it up to her that he had left her. She touched his face nd he turned to her, eyes wide.

“You know you don’t have time for that. You have a show later today to film. Tomorrow you have to go on a variety show and have two photo shoots. The next day, you have to start practice for your next performance. That means you’ll be going into the studio at five am and won’t be home until midnight, until the show. How are you going to take care of me with that schedule?” She asked and Seven looked away.

“I’m on strict bed rest for at least a week. I think going home would be the best. Han Byul can help me with cooking, if I ask. I could also just order out if I don’t want to bother anyone. You have way too much going on to be worrying over someone who crippled themselves, stupidly.” She said and he shook his head.

“I can make time for you. You’re my woman after all.” He said and she smiled brightly at him. The door opened again and Han Byul was standing in the doorway. She was smiling as brightly as the sun. She came to stand next to Seven and brightened the whole room. Seven smiled up at her, his lips tight.

For a moment, Yoon Ah looked at them together. Seven’s smile loosened after a moment and smiled to herself. Even though Seven had decided that he would make her into his ideal woman, maybe she could try and play matchmaker. Han Byul was much more his style, anyway. “Are you okay, Yoon Ah? I brought you breakfast.” She said and Yoon Ah giggled.

“I’m not terrible. Shouldn’t you be on your way to class?” Yoon Ah asked and Han Byul shrugged. “Did you eat?” Yoon Ah asked and Han Byul shrugged again, setting out breakfast for Yoon Ah.

“I don’t really see how that’s relevant when my best friend is in the hospital.” She said lightly and Seven raised an eyebrow at her. “I don’t know how I’m going to get through this week. We’re even going to miss our trip to the spa this week.” She said, pouting playfully at Yoon Ah.

“Why wouldn’t you go?” Yoon Ah asked and Han Byul smacked her on the head. Yoon Ah grabbed her head and pouted back at Han Byul.

“How can I go without you? We’ll just have to reschedule. That’s the end of it.” Han Byul said and Yon Ah laughed, whole heartedly. Immediately, she regretted it because her stomach started to hurt, but she was happy.

“Oppa, would you do me a favor?” Yoon Ah asked and Seven looked up as she started to eat. “I’ve figured out what you can do for me. Take this brat to have something good to eat for breakfast and keep her company, until I’m well enough to play again.” Yoon Ah said, looking directly at her food. “That means you’re in charge of taking her shopping on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. You also have to go for a three mile jog with her in the mornings.  Saturday afternoons, we go to the bath house, so that’s your itinerary.” She said, quickly.

“Yoon Ah!  How can I do that stuff with him? What does he know about fashion? He looks like a thug. Besides, you told me he’s weak. How can he keep up?” She said and seven’s head snapped toward Han Byul. Yoon Ah had to cover and fake a cough, to avoid getting caught. There was a laugh bubbling in .

“What do you know?” Seven shouted at her and Yoon Ah smiled behind her hand. “There is no way you could expect me to do that. How am I supposed to deal with a brat like that for a month or even two?” Seven asked, almost pleading with her.

“Oppa!” She said, loudly and they both turned to him. “You said you wanted to help. Now help. Take Han Byul to eat and drop her at school. I’ll call later.” She ordered and Han Byul pouted. Seven grimaced at Han Byul, who sneered back. “Go!” She shouted and Seven snatched Han Byul’s hand and all, but dragged the girl out of the room as she protested.

“Yoon Ah! Don’t play around like this! Yoon Ah!” Han Byul screamed and Yoon Ah just waved and waited for the door to close. Seven even pouted strangely. The poor boy. She sighed and smiled. They deserved each other, those sweet little brats They would be a couple before she was off of bed rest, she was convinced of it. She started to giggle to herself and leaned against the bed. There really was no other option. Yoon Ah knew she couldn’t give her heart to Seven and she knew he needed someone to keep him grounded.

The door to the waiting room opened and she saw her five favorite people standing in the doorway. Those idiots had claimed her heart. Ji Yong grinned like a fool and ran to her side, holding her hand instantly. Seung Hyun sat on the bed next to her and smiled, rubbing her cheek before dropping his hand to her hip. Daesung smiled brightly and leaned on the edge of the bed. Seungri sat next to her legs, and rubbed them gently. Taeyang took her other hand and leaned on the wall behind the bed.

“What did you do?” G Dragon asked, and Yoon Ah just shrugged. “Don’t pretend you don’t know. You did something. You had that same look in your eye when you introduced me to that idiot.” He continued, pointing at Taeyang.

“You’re playing matchmaker again aren’t you? Who are you marrying off this time?” Taeyang asked and Yoon Ah laughed. It was a game she only played from time to time, but she was pretty good at it. She just smiled and looked to the door before taking her hands back and finishing her breakfast. Daesung ran to the door and stuck his head out for a moment. When he brought it back in, he was smiling as brightly as she had ever seen him.

“It’s Seven and that girl that keeps Yoon Ah company.” Daesung said and Everyone starred at her as if she had gone mad.

“You people have no faith in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter