Happily Ever After

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, her wound hurt, from laying on the floor, but she didn’t care. She made breakfast and ran off to the studio to sing the song that was filling her heart. She was free. She could do whatever she wanted, with the man she chose, without opposition. She wanted to sing until her lungs burst. She found herself dancing into the studio.

 

She was sitting at the mixing board, when a coffee cup was placed by her. She picked it up and smiled, pushing one of her headphones back. “Thank you, Seung Hyun-ahh.” She said, adjusting the pitch of something. She didn’t have to look up to know it was him. She could feel his energy, smell his clean, fresh scent and the leather he had become so fond of wearing recently.

 

He moved away from her for a moment and the work room got a little darker as she heard the blinds snap closed. He returned and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She started to relax into him when he kissed her neck. “You didn’t even eat before you left. You’re going to burn out, if you keep working so frantically all the time.” He said and she laughed a little.

 

“I’m going to go sing it the way I heard it in my head. Can you or Ji Yong take care of the mixing? I only have the basic sound down.” She said, smiling up at him and he sighed. “I won’t burn out. I have been active day and night all my life. A missed meal or two won’t kill me.” She said, starting to stand.

 

He let her go and she smiled before running into the sound booth. If she lingered with him too long, she knew what would happen. He sat at the booth and signaled for her to start singing.  She smiled to herself as the basic sounds started. It was good that he had come. It wa right that he be the first to hear her song. She closed her eyes and began to sing her confession for him. For only him.

 

When the song was over, she looked up and saw him sitting at the table, his mouth partially open with joy. He pressed the stop button, releasing her from the booth. He stared at her and she couldn’t help, but smile at him. As she was putting down her headphones, the door to the booth opened and she looked up, surprised.

 

He walked towards her, slowly and she didn’t know how to react. He pinned her to the spot with his intense and loving eyes. He wrapped her in his arms and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his chest. Surely one single kiss wouldn’t hurt. She bit her lip and felt herself blushing as she finally tore her eyes from his. She knew her eyes probably showed the same emotions. Even if they didn’t, she always felt like he could see all the way into her heart.

 

His fingers slid under her chin and tilted her head. “Don’t turn your eyes from me. I want to look at you always.” She looked at him and he smirked at her. That quirk of his lips made her heart jump a little. She wanted him to kiss her again. She wanted him to kiss her the way he had before. She wanted passion and fire and everything he gave her with each kiss.

 

He placed his arms on her shoulders and smiled. He took a step forward and she was forced to take one back. Again. Again. He was leading her somewhere, but she didn’t dare turn around to see. She didn’t dare take her eyes from him His eyes were as fierce as a wolf’s hunting it’s prey.

 

The wall hit her back suddenly and she jumped a little. He lowered her head until his mouth was next to her ear and whispered to her. “Are you not going to kiss me?” He asked and she could only think of the feeling of his breath caressing her ear. “Then I will kiss you this time.” He continued and she closed her eyes.

 

 

His lips pressed on her gently and she sighed into him. She leaned into him and he squeezed her softly. He found that he liked being in control of her. His hands slid down her back, and she shivered, making him smile. He stepped forward, pressing her into the wall and into him. She was soft and pliable in his hands.

 

He had never dared hope she would have this much passion for him. He nipped at her lip and she gasped, pressing her head against the wall and looking up at him. Her eyes were like liquid black velvet. He leaned down and kissed her until opened under his. This time, she nibbled his lip and he groaned, holding her tighter. This was heaven and hell. He had never felt so alive, so good, so loved as right in this moment, but he wanted more. He wanted  to keep her for himself. He wanted-

 

Someone coughed and he stopped, exhaling heavily. His fingers started to dig into her soft skin, but he stopped himself. He turned, slowly, to see YG staring at them, like a father who caught his daughter with a delinquent. TOP had never known he could feel violent towards YG, but in this moment, he believed he could do violence to the man, without hesitation.

 

Her hand landed on his sleeve, gently and he sighed heavily. She would be mortified that they had been found out like this. TOP pulled his hands away, not daring to look at her. If he looked at her, he would not care about YG or anything else.  YG pointed back and forth between the two of them and sighed.

 

“We will deal with this later.” He said, sternly and TOP felt Yoon Ah’s hand on his arm again. He looked down at her and she looked worried. TOP took her hand firmly in his and a little of her worry faded. He didn’t like that look on her. All his work here had been to keep it away. He wanted to wipe it out forever. He started to reach for her and YG stepped forward, reminding him that they weren’t alone.

 

“The issue at hand” YG spoke loudly and they tore their eyes away from each other. “is with your parents.” He continued and he felt her stiffen. Even Ji Yong did not bring up her parents to her. Of course, YG had no idea about what had happened to her. She worried it might upset him. “I contacted them and they are waiting in the lobby, for us.” He continued, grinning.

 

She snatched the music stand and he felt her stop breathing. She closed her eyes and he watched her peel each of her fingers off the music stand. “They are waiting downstairs?” She asked quietly and YG nodded, smiling. “I will make myself presentable, then.” She said, smiling a soft, very fake smile.

 

 

YG walked out of the room and Yoon Ah fell to the floor, like a pile of rags. TOP rushed to kneel next to her, but she shook her head and covered her eyes. They were back, both of them.  They wanted to use her again. Her heart hurt, and she pounded on her chest. “What should I do?” He asked and she gasped for air.

 

“Ji Yong… Young Bae.” She got out and he didn’t need more instructions. He kissed her forehead and ran out of the room.

 

There wasn’t enough air in all of the world to fill her lungs.She waited on the floor to be able to breathe again. She beat her chest, knowing her heart only beat when she made it. This was ridiculous. She was a grown woman. She had defeated people bigger and stronger than them. She had become a good person, despite what they tried to make her. She knew that.

 

G-Dragon was next to her suddenly. Rubbing her head and whispering in her ear. “It’s okay. You’re alright.” He whispered and she nodded. She still beating her chest, when Taeyang snatched her wrist. He started patting her back, forcing her to breathe. TOP crouched in front of her, biting his nails nervously. He had never seen this happen and was probably terrified.

 

She reached out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter