Giving In To Her Heart

Sunflowers Under the Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they got home, Seungri pounced on her, with a big hug. “Where were you?” He asked and she laughed, smiling. She rubbed his back and smiled as much as she could. Her heart still hurt, thinking of what she had put G-Dragon through.

“I was just out, thinking. I didn’t mean to worry you.” She said as Daesung followed Seungri’s lead. TOP was slouched against a door frame, looking so relieved, it almost looked like pain.  Taeyang came out of the bathroom, one hand holding his pants up. “I’m alright, I promise.” She said and TOP walked over to her as she took off her shoes.

He grabbed her shoulders and shook her, suddenly. She was startled by how hard he shook her and how worried he looked.  “Have you lost your mind? You are recovering from a gun shot wound. You can’t just go wandering off in the night like that.” He said, sounding worried and angry.

His eyes were glittering with a ferocity she had never seen the like of. She didn’t know what to do or say. A soft squeak escaped her on the face of his anger. His face dropped into a look of relief and he snatched her into his arms. She wanted to melt against his body as he hugged her. He was holding her to him, like he could pull her into his body. He was almost hurting her, but she didn’t mind.

“I didn’t mean to…” She started and Taeyang cut her off.

“It doesn’t matter what you meant. You scared us. We almost lost you only a week ago. Things can’t just go back to wandering the streets before you’re recovered.” He snapped at her and she finally found the will power to pull out of TOP’s arms.

“I didn’t mean to upset you. I was out and it got late. It happens.” She snapped at him and he almost visibly jumped back. “You know I would never scare you like that on purpose.” She said softer and he nodded a little. He looked at her like she had kicked him in his most vulnerable spot.

She found herself smiling, just a little, despite how he felt. Thinking from his point of view, he had reacted like he should have. She was just recovering from a bullet wound. He had kissed her and she had disappeared into the night. She was alone and injured. He would be worried. He would blame himself. She wondered if he had been worried she wouldn’t come back.

Yoon Ah walked to him as he sulked. She hugged him gently and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to worry you. Don’t be upset.” She said, softly and he wrapped his arms around her.

“If you do that again, I will chain you to the house.” He threatened and she nodded. He must feel a little better, if he was threatening her.

“I suppose I’ll go start dinner.” She said, pulling away gently.

“We will order in tonight. Go shower and I’ll come put the ointment on you. Don’t forget your antibiotics.” TOP said and she nodded. Tonight, she didn’t feel up to cooking anyway. She felt like she had just ripped a part of her heart out and stitched it back on.

She walked into the room and sat on the bed for a minute. She wanted to cry again, but she decided to hold on to her pride. Crying about how badly she had hurt G-Dragon wouldn’t heal him. She convinced herself it was better that she had finally said it out loud. Now, he wouldn’t pine after her. Now, he wouldn’t cry over her.

She chose to instead think of wandering the streets, in the dark of night, with him. He had held her hand and hugged her close. He had smiled. Even though his eyes were rimmed with red and puffy, he smiled. She knew she would never forget the way he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter