The Living Photo

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhhh,” I stretched out my arms. I definitely had a blast yesterday and so I, Kwon Eubin, would do my best in my second day here at Hanyang. I made sure that my alarm clock was working and also brought the map with me to avoid getting lost...again. I ended up being pretty early that morning.

I started walking to my classroom. Bomi and Hayoung weren’t bad after all. I didn’t know what got into them, but they were pretty good till the end of class yesterday.

“She’s that girl…”

“Oh my, how could she?”

Was it me, or was I hallucinating that every girl I met was staring and murmuring about me? As I passed a couple of groups, I could sense their eyes locked on me. Was my hair still messy? Or is my uniform not that tidy? I was getting infuriated, so I continued on my way without minding them.

“Yah!” I heard someone calling me from behind.

“Yah! Are you deaf? I’m calling you!”

Okay… so this was getting scary. Would I be involved in a one-on-one interrogation again?

I turned my back only to see a group of girls with super short skirts carrying stylish bags with them.

“Uhm… Hello?” I pointed my index finger to myself, unsure if it was me they were calling too.

“Yah!” They all slowly walked towards me, “So it was you huh?!” She must have been their leader, the one wearing heavy makeup and too much blush on her cheeks.

“So it was me what?”

“Don’t play dumb! You stole our Daehyun! And now it’s payback time,” she curled her fist and thumped it against her left palm, then her slaves followed and now... I was surely dead.

“I-I really don’t know what you’re talking about. Mianhae!” My feet automatically switched its engine on and ran its way out of there, but they started following me. Omo! Were we playing a game now? I stopped to gasp for air after running around the campus, but they were still following me! I knew I’d be dead meat once they caught me.

I saw a staircase and went straight to it, which led me to the second floor of the building. I threw my bag on the floor and pushed myself against the wall, exhausted.

“I think they already stopped following me?” What the heck was that? Just whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter