Neighbor

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hideous! Ugh," I pushed the small mirror away from my face. I looked horrible with such huge puffy eyes.

I grabbed several frozen ice packs from the bucket on the ground and pressed them against my eyes. Tiny droplets of water dripped down my bed.

This ! I really hated large puffy eyes. It bothered me having to go out and then every person you meet asks you, 'Oh, hey, what happened to your eyes? Did you just cry?' and other stuff. I placed the nearly melted ice back into the bucket and wiped my face with the blanket.

I grabbed my large glasses and put them on. Now I looked like those nerds in our class, plus I couldn't see clearly because of the lenses. I wasn't used to wearing glasses.

I had put an end to my communication with Alice since the incident at the park, and although the pain was still there, I knew that time would heal it and that I would find better friends like Eunji and the rest. At least I felt their sincerity ever since I met them.

I suddenly remembered Daehyun. What the heck was he doing at the park? I guess he did stalk me in order to grab me and help him clean the gym, but I had to admit, Daehyun was a great help. Even though all he did was pranks and whatever he thought was fun for him, but it did help a little. The spiciness of that ramyun made me forget the last name of Alice. It was a great help.

But it also left me with something to ponder. I didn't know who to believe: Zelo, the ramyun ahjussi, or Daehyun himself.

Ahaaa! I'd go look him up on the internet. I was sure he would have a profile somwhere. I jumped off the bed and walked to my desk, turning on my laptop and keying in the password. Ilovekris. Never would I forget that one, ever. But I was planning to change it soon... Ihatedaehyun. Had a ring to it.

I clicked on the web browser and typed in his name in caps. JUNG DAEHYUN.

A killer. A . A teacher. A cook. So weird. What were these results? Were there really so many Jung Daehyuns in the world?

I moved the cursor to clicked the images button, and voila! Several pictures of girls appeared, girls with large chests and their cleavage almost tearing open their tight dresses.

What are these?! He sure is a playboy! Are these his girls? I clicked on one image and it led me to a profile.

One of her statuses read, "I had a fun time with Jung Daehyun oppa. He teased me a lot. His kisses were full of passion making me want for more." I cringed and immediately exited the browser before shutting down the computer.

I could imagine him as a . That playboy sure knew how to make fun of girls.

"Eubin?" I heard several knocks on my door.

"Appa?" Omo! He couldn't see me in this condition. I was lucky enough to arrive early while the three of them were still out. I had immediately gone inside my room and stayed there.

"Would you mind if I come in?" I could hear him opening the door, so I immediately turned my back from him, facing the other side of the room.

"Eubin are you not hungry?"

I tried to avoid showing him my eyes; I knew that he'd interrogate me until I fell asleep, so I had to make sure he didn't see me in this condition.

"I'm not hungry Appa."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm definitely sure!"

"Well then, good! We don't have enough food today and the ones your umma bought was already spoiled so we have to get rid of it before anything else happens."

"Naaah. It's okay. I'm full." My stomach suddenly grumbled through the silence of the room, making Appa chuckle.

He patted my head. "Something happened. I could sense it."

"No. No! Nothing at all. I'm good. Fine. Excellent. Hehe!"

"Hmmmm?" He paused for a moment before uttering another word. "Okaaay? You better go buy some food outside. Here's some money."

I nodded and tried to grab it without facing him. "Kamsahamnida!"

"Okay, go buy some veggies and fruits okay? You look pale today. I'll go now." I could hear his steps and the door being closed.

"Aigoo. Yeah. I'm hungry." I grabbed my jacket and put it on. I walked out of the room, lowering my head to avoiding their gazes.

"I'm going out for a few minutes." I put my slippers on and started walking my way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter