Troubled

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I could feel someone's eyes staring at me, or was I just being totally paranoid? There wasn't even anyone around. And why was I even walking alone in this eerie and silent street?

Oh yeah, I left first. I didn't think would be a good idea to interrupt some sweet scene and it would be awkward seeing him. I'd be like, 'Hey I waited for almost an hour so how was the kiss? Was it great? Good. Bye.'

I seriously didn't understand what was happening to me. I smacked my head to wake up from my silly fantasy when I thought it was getting perfect and the ending would be magical; guess I never saw that coming.

Aish. Stop thinking nonsense already, Eubin. You have no right to feel this way towards him, you're not his girlfriend. I repeat, you're not his girlfriend... I didn't even know what this feeling was.

I looked around. Why couldn't I see even a single taxi passing here? The coo of owls creeped me out. I kept on walking down the alley, briskly this time.

On second thought, this might have been a bad idea. I shrieked and almost stumbled on a rock as my phone rang on full volume.

This was really scary. I rummaged through the paper bag with my clothes and got my phone from inside my pants’ pocket.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! Kwon Eubin where are you?!"

Aish. This guy even had the guts to get angry even though he was the reason why I left.

"I thought you were lost so I went back home first," I tried to reply nonchalantly.

"Aish! I told you to wait for me. I just bumped on someone and when I came back I couldn't find you anywhere!" His voice sounded annoyed. Well what a great thing to do when you bumped on someone. Nice. Really nice.

"Where are you?"

"Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry I’m a bad boy" My body froze as my eyes caught several guys heading towards my way raising bottles of soju in the air. Drunkards.

"I-I'm already home." The sound of my voice could hardly be heard. My eyes were still stuck on them.

This was really creepy. Something bad might happen. I wouldn't play the part of those helpless girls being beaten by some bad guys on the street because right now, I felt like I was being casted in a horrifying suspense drama.

I slowly turned around in the most turtle paced movement, hoping they wouldn't notice me past their loud yelling and staring at the sky.

"Ooooh. y lady. Oppa. Gangnam. Style. Hi. There. y."

Oh no. I'm dead.

I suddenly felt my legs go numb, and in a matter of seconds, I couldn't move. The dark realm of night slowly crept through me, making my heart burst in fear.

A tight grip made me flinch. It was too tight. And now I was surrounded by five guys staring disgustingly at me.

"Let me go!" I struggled to get my hand off from his grip.

"Eubin?!" Daehyun was still on the phone.

"Oooh. Cellphone. Give it. Cellphone." My eyes widened as the guy stepped forward and lifted his hand to grab my cellphone.

"Don't! Yah. Ahjussi."

He snatched it away from me in no time, and my bag fell on the ground as I struggled to grab my phone back.

"Oyy! Kwon Eubin! Where are you?!" Daehyun hollered.

"Daehyun!” I exclaimed when I felt something touching my back.

Daehyun. Please help me. The guy hung up the call. This was the end. My stupidity got me here.

I tried to calm myself down and breathe normally before uttering a word. "Ahjussi. Please let go of me." What to do? What to do? They were all laughing and their breath smelled like poop. "Bbuing bbuing?" Aish! What am I doing? I hope this works!

"Hahaha! Cute. y. Girl," his hiccups made him cut his phrase.

I looked around. Still, I was the only person. No one to call out for help. Why did I even walk in to this alley?!

"Show. Show. Show."

I gulped as they started chanting and groping their s. What to do?!

"Ahjussi my husband is a wushu fighter, so you better release me or else he'll break your face!" I stuttered. I couldn't possibly use my taekwondo moves. My feet wouldn't let me move at all.

"Haha! Show. Show. Show!" Their chanting got even louder and there was no use in talking to stupid drunk people. Is this the end?! I closed my eyes. All I could do now was to pray for some super hero to fall from the sky.

Please save me. Please.

"Yah. Let go of that beautiful lady."

He was here! Thank goodness Daehyun found me! I opened my eyes at once.

"Dae..." My false hope fell and broke on the ground like brittle glass.

It wasn't Daehyun. He had deep set eyes and was as black as the shadows. His hair was ruffled and his smirk was intriguing.

What am I thinking?! All of my fea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter