Photo Card to the Rescue!

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone’s eyes were set on me. Girls… and also boys. This would be my first time having male classmates.

I gulped as I took the center stage to introduce myself in front of them.

“Annyeonghasseyo! I’m Kwon Eubin from St. Hanbyul. Please take care of me.” I bowed before them and this time I was definitely sure I wasn’t in male comfort room. Everyone went murmuring as they heard the word St. Hanbyul.

The teacher pointed to my new seat at the back, and I walked my way towards it, positioning myself properly. It is my first day, yet I was already so tired. Many unexpected things had happened in just an hour.

“Annyeonghasseyo Eubin!” I searched for the voice and it lead me to a girl who was sitting beside me.

“Annyeonghasseyo!” I replied softly so that we wouldn’t be heard by the teacher, who was busy writing on the board.

“I’m Jung Eunji, nice to meet you!” I was so happy to have a new friend, I’d definitely thank my messy attitude.

After an hour of discussion, the teacher finally dismissed us and everyone was rejoicing like they didn’t even listen! All of my classmates were scribbling at the back of their notebook, most of which weren’t paying attention, and some were even sleeping though the teacher didn’t catch them.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kwon Eubin!” A slender short haired girl stood up and walked to the teacher’s desk, softly slamming her hands on the table.

“Well, this is our way of welcoming a new transfer here. We heard that you were from St. Hanbyul?”

I nodded with a bright smile. I was definitely proud to have been a student from that school.

“Well that’s school is for es!”

I was surprised by her foul language, and my head nearly exploded as I suddenly wondered what was wrong with her.

“I-I’m sorry, but you've got it all wrong.” I really did’t want to start a fight, but it just wasn’t right…

“All they do there is spray their face with makeup and get all sassy.”

Well most of them did, but not all! Eunji grabbed my hand which was shaking, and when I looked at her she was signaling that everything would be alright and to just stay calm.

“Yah Kwon Eubin, do you even have a boyfriend?” Another girl stood up.

“Yeah, do you even have one?” Everyone was laughing. I remembered now how I really hated this school, and this was just one crazy reason why I shouldn’t have enrolled myself here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter