My Aweful First Day

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, tomorrow will be the start of your first day in Hanyang!" Krystal exclaimed. The mask almost fell off my face, and I turned to face her with a distressed look.

"Don't you look so excited and hyped up for me?" Krystal sat on my desk chair, then rolled towards me.

"How I wish I was studying in Hanyang. You are one lucky girl!"

"You have no idea what your mouth is saying, right?" If only we could switch schools. Now I would never ever have the guts to show my face in front of my classmates in St. Hanbyul. What if they saw a photo of me running around the school?

"It's definitely great there! I'm 100% sure of it. They are always on top of the news."

Yeah right, on top of the news for being notorious.

Aigooooo! What to do?

"Unnie, if you have Kris then I guess it's also time for me to introduce my hubby to you."

"That's awesome!" I scooted near her.

"Let me guess," I smudged my index finger on my chin while pressing the mask on my face.

"Is it Lee Donghae?"

"Nope!"

"How about Choi Minho, huh? Is it Choi Minho?" I grinned.

"Even better than that!" She cast a small photocard right before my eyes, and I examined the guy carefully.

"Which KPOP male group is that?"

"Krystal?!" Mom called her from outside. She immediately got up from the chair.

"Oh! Mom's calling me. Got to go." She walked out of my room, but the door suddenly opened once again.

"And unnie, good luck with you studies tomorrow!”

I showed her my brightest smile, but deep inside, deep within me I knews I was scared.

 

“Eubin…”

I groaned to the slightest push of my body.

“Eubin, dear it’s your first day of class. You have to wake up already. Come on dear, you’re gonna be late.”

“Omo! Late?!” An imaginary force immediately pulled my body up and I jumped off the  bed, thanking umma for waking me up. What did I even do last night for me to not wake up early?!

After changing into my new uniform and transforming from a haggard girl into a student, I was all geared up for my new life. Hanyang please be good to me! A s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter