The Tousle-haired Guy

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

A strong gust of wind made my long hair sway to the right side of my shoulder, and I closed my eyes in an instant. It was abrupt. All I could see was darkness. Pure black.

Only later did I realize that both of my wrists were pinned to the brick walls of a dim, narrow alley. I could feel an exhausted breath, gasping for air.

Not a minute ago, we were running and going in circles around the city. My heart  pounded hard in my chest as I tried to catch my breath. There were guys in every corner, men as large and sturdy as boulders. Wait a minute, why are we being chased in the first place?

A group of two had been chasing us – the typical guys you see on television shows wearing corporate attire and dark sunglasses, running after delinquent gangsters who hadn't paid their rent.

Quivering, I slowly tried to open my eyes. I gasped. His face was only an inch away from mine.

My eyes were crossing staring at his face so closely, and his eyes gazed into mine as if I'd known him in a past life. 

"! Where are they?" a huge voice stammered, startling me out of my daze. Their loud footsteps were deafening. What if my life ends here? I wondered. I still had plenty of aspiration, and so many goals yet to achieve. I still wanted to see EXO's comeback! I still wanted to have kids with Wu Yi Fan. I still wanted to live my life here in Seoul!

I could hardly see his eyes as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter