St. Hanbyul

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's how everything started.

 

"Kyaaaaah!" I almost fell off my chair, pulling and twisting my hair like your typical fangirls do. Crazy fangirls...I was one of them.

"Here she goes again," Yoonjo snorted while plugging her new pink headset into her ears. I didn't care what she thought, I was perfectly fine drooling over HunHan on EXO's live stream show. Oh my gosh, isn't that my Kris flirting on Tao?! How dare he flirt on him in front of his future wife?

I hadn't even noticed that my face was an inch away from the screen of my laptop until I felt that I was really near them. Literally near them.

Someone pushed my head towards the screen, making my eyes stick like there was glue on it.

"Ow!" My mouth was smushed and I could barely utter a word.

I immediately returned back to my perfect position rubbing my sore eyes.

"That's just proof of you being single…forever."

I knew that voice. Ahhh forever alone, huh? I turned my head to face Song Joo Hee, a.k.a Alice, while raising my brows. But before I could rebut – because that's just me, a tough girl who was raised to fight for freedom, to regain peace and to save mother earth – the emcee bid farewell for the closing of the show.

"Noooo!" I twisted my head to face the screen back. No. No. No. I hadn't bid farewell to my Kris yet! Arghhh. Alice!

"Hey guys!" Nara's squeaky voice caught my attention. I fixed my hair and prepared myself to listen to her new hot story. All of the gossip in and outside of school was from , although I had no clue where she dug up such unbelievably surprising news.

I'd take care of Alice later, concentrating on Nara's tale was more important. She was the only girl that could make the whole class stop what they were doing to give her their undivided attention.

She opened . Here it goes.

"The Jigmu Taeman-ui University marked the hall of shame once again." I was pretty sure she was referring to Hanyang University...once again. They were quite popular nowadays.

"That's not news for them to be in the spotlight...once again. What a shame. They should be flushed down a toilet," Lime blurted out. I thought so too, but I really didn't care about them. Why would I waste my precious saliva talking about them?

"What they did was quite funny this time," Nara emphasized the word 'funny'.

They always did funny stuff, weird funny stuff.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter