Desire

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To-today's your birthday?!" I asked, surprised. He nodded with a weak smile. A sudden bolt jolted through me. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed his shoulder making him jerk in surprise. I raised my right hand and slowly pulled my left sleeve down my shoulder. No, it wasn't slow, but seductive rather. "Why didn't you say so?"  Words came out from my mouth as if I was seducing him.

His eyes enlarged a hundred times following the single drop of sweat that flowed down from his forehead to his nose.

My hands abruptly pressed his hard chest and pushed him, which made him sit on the swing. His cheeks flushed red like a red bell pepper because tomato is too mainstream.

"Eu-eu-eubin?" His mouth started to stutter. "What are you doi--..." I quickly pressed the back of my hand on his lips, making him halt. The sound of Troublemaker was playing in my head.

“I am giving you your birthday gift of course.” I came closer to him and whispered softly, “That is, if you still accept late birthday gifts.” The smell of his neck made me want to bite it like a ghost, I mean vampire. My mind was in a state of confusion brought about by his luring aura.

His throat moved in a waving motion. His gulp was intense. I grabbed the towel from my pocket. Placing it on his mouth, a sudden sense of euphoria made gravity pull my face towards his. My lips pressed against his, he opened his mouth, and we shared a passionate kiss. He pulled the towel away and my chin. His tongue travelled to my cheeks, my eyes widened, I tried to stop him, but he wouldn’t. He stood up and my forehead too.

“Stoopppppp!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

A sudden burst of sunshine blinded my eyes. Everything became a blur.

I could feel my body moving back and forth. “Unnie?” The scene was finally becoming clearer and clearer as my heavy eyes opened. I found Krystal lying beside me on my bed. I lifted my body forward and faced Krystal while rubbing my eyes.

“Arf! Arf! Arf!” My eyes twitched as I pointed at the dog she was carrying. “What is that?!”

“Silly Unnie, it’s a dog.” Krystal chuckled while raising the dog in mid-air. Of course I know what a dog is. Omo! I suddenly gasped. Does-does that mean, my dream… Omo! My shoulder stiffened. I raised my hand with a speed comparable to that of a turtle and softly caressed my whole face, terrified to confirm my fear.

I breathed out heavily and rested my stiff back once more, hugging the soft comfy pillow. Oh my Huang Zi Tao! Good thing it wasn’t wet, oh Tao what would I do if Kris finds out I kissed a dog?!

Krystal jumped off from my bed. “Unnie, are you alright?”

I finally came back to my senses and replied, “Yes, I’m fine! Why do you ask?”

“I heard you screaming and so I ran to your room, it looks like Zelo likes you a lot.” She squeezed the dog tighter.

I raised my brow in curiosity. “Zelo?”

“Ahh. Yeah, Zelo.” She placed it on the bed.

“Arf! Arf! Arf!” The dog ran towards me and started panting. It was furry and looked Chinese, though I couldn’t identify its breed. Its color was white with a light brown spot on its tummy.

“Oh! So this is Zelo.” What a cute little dog, too bad Kekemato is cuter than you in my eyes.

“Come back here my love!” Krystal got him off from me. My eyes caught the towel she was holding. Omo!

“Krystal, what’s that?” I pointed at the white towel she was holding. It resembled the towel I used when I was about to kiss Daehyun. Wait a second, I did kiss him. Gaaaah! What was that dream all about?!  

“Silly Unnie, a towel of course,” she chuckled once more.

“Of course I know that’s a towel, I mean, the other ‘what’s that’?” My face suddenly became sour at the thought of my insane imagination once more. I shook my head, no it can’t be.

A silent atmosphere embraced the surrounding. Krystal’s face suddenly became solemn. “Uhmm, Unnie…” She bit her lips while looking down, unable to face me. “Uhmm. Actually, Zelo had gone overboard. He, uhmm actually your whole face.”

My jaw literally dropped. I glanced at the dog and its face turned into the evil Daehyun. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and washed my face not knowing the heater was . “Ouch!” I yelped, it sting! I studied my swollen face in front of the mirror. How I hoped it was just on the face, just on the face.

I took a bath for about an hour. It was crazy, but I couldn’t stop my imagination and what kind of dream was that? Seriously?! Eubin, how could you dream that way? I used to dream about Kris and my old crush, but we were just hugging, well that was on my crush, it was different when it comes to Kris. I always got bullied by Tao and Ace being a major interruption when it came to the best part.

After brushing my teeth, I went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast with Krystal. I shivered as I saw her dog. Zelo, it sounded kind of awkward when she said he my face. Gross.

“Uhm, Unnie…” Krystal interrupted my hovering thoughts. I faced her with an assuring smile. “Mianhae! Zelo was being a bad dog, seriously, I shouldn’t have got my eyes off of him.” Krystal said, feeling sorry.

“Well, it’s not a big deal, he’s just a dog, so you shouldn’t feel sorry at all. I’m perfectly fine.” Lying was indeed my specialty.  And come to think of it, I wondered how it was he entered my room. Oh well, I think I forgot to close the door last night. 

---

“What?! You had a dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter