Getting To Know Him

The Anatomy of Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine Saturday. Finally I could take a break from seeing that jerk's face, the angelic face that I once thought was a blessing from the above but turned to be a black prince after all.

I tied my hair into buns and wore my sneakers for a trip around Seoul alone. Krystal was busy with her weekend class and all of the people in our house were out for work, leaving me all alone, so I decided to take a walk.

I plugged in my headset and listened to History. I stretched my joints back and forth last night and most of all, I did a thorough cleaning of my mouth by gargling a bottle of mouth wash and brushing my lips, and the result was perfectly kissable, pinkish, reddish, flaming, painful, sore lips. I definitely didn't know what I was thinking at that very moment. All I wanted to do was to get rid of the thought that he was my first kiss, and so I also kissed Kris; the second kiss is much better than the first one.

My head bumped into something which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh! Mianhae!" I exclaimed. He was so tall that I had to lift my head up just to meet his eyes.

"Ah! Kwon Eubin!" I was surprised as he called out my name.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" I didn't have any idea who he was. He wasn't my classmate and I hadn't seen him around the campus either, or had I been too busy hiding from those scary girls all this time?

"I'm Zelo. We should go talk inside." I turned my head and saw that we were in front of a cafe. Without realizing it, I had walked a few miles from home.

We both entered the cafe and I caught a glimpse of some guys who were waving at us, signalling for us to join the group.

I followed Zelo and sat beside him.

"Ahh! Kim Himchan!"

"Ahh! Kwon Eubin!"

We both exclaimed at the same time. What a coincidence. So that meant Zelo really was my schoolmate.

"It's great to see you here!"

"Yeah, it's great to see you too!"

Zelo and the other exchanged glances.

"Oh and by the way, this is Yongguk," he pointed at the guy seated next to him first, "And this is Jongup and Youngjae." I greeted them with a smile.

"And I could tell that you already know Zelo, our cute little boy."

"Yah! Stop calling me cute," he whined.

"How old is he?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He's 16," Jongup answered. Wow! And I had thought he was older than me.

"Thought he was older than you?" Youngjae chuckled.

I nodded in reply.

"Guys this is Eubin, I know that you are all aware of her."

They know me?

Yongguk ordered the food for us. Are they treating me for a snack?

"I should go pay for it," I grabbed my wallet.

"No, it's okay. Zelo will pay for us. His treat," Jongup exclaimed, eyeing Zelo so poor kid didn't have any chance to speak up.

 "So, why are you here?" Youngjae asked. Yeah, come to think of it, why was I here?

"I saw her and dragged her along with me. I know you guys were a bit surprised of the news you received," Zelo happily tapped the table, his eyes were staring at the foods that were coming towards our table.

I didn't have any idea of what he was talking about. Yongguk handed each of us our orders, and I was really glad to have met Zelo. I hadn't eaten breakfast since all of them left early in the morning, leaving me with a sticky note stuck on the refrigerator saying there were frozen foods in the fridge but the thing was... I didn't know how to cook. I was afraid of the blazing oil that might jump on me when I fried certain foods.

It to be alone.

"Thanks for the food!" I exclaimed as I munched on the sandwich. Yummy!

Himchan plunked a can of soda onto the table, pulling the tab and releasing the fizzy bubbles before he took a sip of it.

"Eubin, is it true that you and Daehyun are dating?" Jongup asked out of the blue. I was still munching on the food so he had to wait several seconds before I had swallowed it and could answer his question.

"Uhm... Yes we are?" I'm so unsure of my reply, since I knew that we weren't dating for real. Fake lovers 101, a.k.a. phony couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter