[Chapter 08]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 08



 

 


I smell lavenders..

 

 

My POV

Another batch of victims?

The new moon.. Just how long more is it to the new moon?

 

 

“Let's go out.” I said.

We went out and saw Eunji with Naeun, both of them are smiling..

“Unniedeul, welcome back.” I said.

“Oh, Min Ah, have the three of you had a good rest?” Eunji asked.

I nodded.


 

 

"Is BoMi unnie and NamJoo unnie back? We would like to help with the groceries sorting.” Soo Ah said.

“Oh, I will check their rooms.” Naeun said and she went up to their room.

“Girls, you three are so beautiful, so sensible as well. Unnie really like you a lot.” Eunji said.

“We love unnie as well.” Chae Rin said as innocently as she can.


 

 

Just then, BoMi and NamJoo are back, “Unniedeul, let us help with the groceries.” We went to them and asked to carry the groceries.

“Sure.” BoMi said and passed her bags to Soo Ah, NamJoo passed her's to Chae Rin and I took some from both of them, 
“We will be doing the sorting out, unniedeul, do have a rest.” I said with a smile and we went to the kitchen.

 

 

NamJoo POV

Lee Chae Rin, definitely is mine but Seo Min Ah seems more delicious..


 

 

BoMi POV

Seo Min Ah.. Just a little bit of you would be able to raise our powers by a lot and a lot..



 

 

“Min Ah, who would know?” Soo Ah asked.

“The three.” I said.

“Do they still exist?” Chae Rin asked.

“Not sure about that.” I said.


 

 

“Can I have a glass of water?” GaYoon appeared.

“Oh sure.” Soo Ah got up from her position and poured a glass of water.

“Thank you.” GaYoon said.


 

 

“Want to hear a story from me?” She asked.

“Why not?” I said.

I looked at the two of them and hinted them to be on alert as well.


 

 

GaYoon smiled, “It's about a little girl. She's 7 years old and she had four other friends, best friends. Despite them being different age, they care and love each other as though they are real sisters. They went playing hide and seek but they reminded each other to be back by 6pm whereby the last bus would come and then they could be back home.” She said.

 

 

We all sat down and listened to her, she continued, “The girl was the second eldest and so even if she spot the younger ones, she wouldn't say it out and she went away. The eldest one was a girl who is really stubborn but she loves the girls a lot.” GaYoon said, tears started to well up, "It was soon 6pm, but the eldest didn't appear and we didn't see her anymore.” She said.

 

 

“And did the other four of them board the last bus home?” Chae Rin asked.

“They didn't. The bus didn't come that day.” GaYoon said.

 



“In the end, what happened?” Soo Ah asked.

“The girl probably disappeared as well. She does hope the other younger ones stay in their spot and not to be found by anyone.” GaYoon replied.


 

 

I looked at her, not knowing what to say..

 

My POV

She told us this..

Please don't.. Please..


 

“No other ways to find them all back?” I asked.

“Nothing can be perfect in life. The girl found out the eldest disappeared and she knew she would be the next. She only hope for those who came later could be able to board the bus.” GaYoon said.

“I do wish the girl don't disappear.” I said.


 

 

“What are you girls talking about?” Cho Rong appeared just then.

“Cho Rong unnie?” I acted blur and looked at her innocently.

GaYoon stood up, “I came for a drink.” She said.


 

 

“Cho Rong unnie, would you like cabbage soup for tonight?” I asked.

“You are cooking?” She asked.

I nodded while I smile, though I am really tensed up inside..

“Sure. Don't tire yourself too much, GaYoon, have dinner with us as well.” Cho Rong said.

“Sure.” GaYoon said, she left the cup down and then went back to her room.

“Cho Rong unnie, have a seat outside then? We will soon serve dinner.” I said and Cho Rong nodded.


 

 

The mind game started.

All about how well we cover ourselves, how we answer and how our chemistry goes..


 

 

I went on with cooking, “Really?” Soo Ah asked.

“Why not?” I said.

We worked together and prepared dinner.



 

 

“What did you say just now?” Cho Rong appeared behind GaYoon, with eyes raging with red.

“Nothing, just talking about dinner.” She said.

“Don't make me find out that you said anything, or else..” Cho Rong grabbed her neck and stare into her eyes, “You didn't forget how she died didn't you?”

 


GaYoon choked a little, Cho Rong smirked, “Better behave or you will regret.” She said and she released her grip, leaving GaYoon gasping for air.

 


A/N:

Okay.. And so, GaYoon shared a 'story' which in turns is actually an analogy of how 4minute got here.

Cho Rong sounds like a Ninja doesn't she? Appearing everywhere and keeping her eyes on them...

DO comment alright? *wink* I hope you all enjoy this saturday dose of horror! :p

 

Published: 20.04.2013, 1:34pm