[Chapter 29]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 29



 

Before Soo Ah realized, her eyes were pouring out tears.

Her knees felt weak as she tries to accept the fact that she had seen something so horrible.

 

Was she crying because she felt sorry for the couple?

Or was it because she saw how many times JiHoon stabbed Gina?

 

She doesn’t know but somehow the tears wouldn’t stop and she felt really sick.

 

 

“The poison…?”

The poison is taking effect, Soo Ah thought.

She has no time to waste...she has to get out of here and forget everything that happened.

 

She re-entered the mansion.

 

 

 

Soo Ah stopped the flashback and tries to link up what she saw previously.

Even before she starts talking to the gang about what she saw.

 

 

“But didn’t you say that you went back home and saw Cho Rong the next morning?” Chae Rin asked.

Min Ah also remembered that Soo Ah said that it was Gina that was being manipulated.

 

 

“Yes, I know. I’m suspecting whether the memories are twisted since it’s memories from a long time ago…”

“Girls…” Chae Rin suddenly felt a headache.

She held on to both Soo Ah and Min Ah’s hands.

 

 

“Another flashback?’ Soo Ah asked Min Ah.

Min Ah held a finger to her lips and nodded.

 

 

Chae Rin tries to tell them what she saw as the images in her head starts flashing through her mind.

 

 

 

*Back then at Min Ah and Chae Rin’s side…*

 

“Unnie, Soo Ah is taking a really long time. Shall I send a few of my messengers to see if she’s fine?”

Min Ah nodded, “Even though she said she’ll be taking a walk, she’s really taking too long.”

Chae Rin sent her little messengers to find Soo Ah.

 

Using her power, her messengers found Soo Ah rather easily and she can use her messenger’s senses.

She decided to take the form of her butterfly messenger since it has very sensitive senses and can see in all directions.

 

 

 

“I smell lavender and blood. Soo Ah is with Cho Rong?! What is she doing there?” Chae Rin frowned as she hated Soul Reapers a lot.

Her messenger lands on the window so that she can get a little bit closer.

 

 

“Cho Rong looks even more evil than she usually look…”

Soo Ah was pleading with Cho Rong about something, even though Chae Rin could not hear, she was certain.

 

 

Chae Rin and Min Ah took off immediately to the Lavender Valley.

Like Soo Ah, they did not manage to find their way to the mansion, “Soo Ah…?” Chae Rin spotted the silhouette of Soo Ah nearby and so she went after her.

“Chae Rin. Be careful!” Min Ah scolded Chae Rin for being rash as she almost fell into a hole when following Soo Ah.

Chae Rin nodded and then…Soo Ah appeared again.

 

 

This time, Soo Ah led the two to a bridge.

It was the same bridge that Soo Ah saw in her flashback.

 

 

“Soo Ah!?” Chae Rin shouted but Soo Ah keeps walking and she was almost halfway through the bridge.

“Min Ah…I have an ominous feeling. I don’t know why but the bridge feels…”

Min Ah nodded and did not say a word, so they followed Soo Ah.

 

 

The strong lavender scent floated through the air as a gush of wind blew their way.

“Be alert.” Min Ah said, using telepathy.

 

Chae Rin turned to look at her front again and Soo Ah was gone.

A mansion was before their eyes.

 

 

The door opened and there Soo Ah was, hanging dangerously from the chandelier.

A strong force pulled two in.

 

 

“Welcome to our little home.”

Park Cho Rong stood there, smiling and her eyes were red.

 

 

“You are a lot stronger than before.” Min Ah said, and she spoke with caution as her best friends are in danger.

“Of course,” Cho Rong chuckled, “Your friend saved me from a lot of work. Killing Gina and her bastard lover.”

 

 

Chae Rin couldn’t believe her ears.

Soo Ah…kill…?!

 

 

“Lies!” Chae Rin cried, the Soo Ah she knew was kind and would not even kill a single bug.

Min Ah grabbed Chae Rin’s wrist, and asked her to calm down.

 

 

“So, you think I would tell lies just because I’m a Soul Reaper? Let me show you then.”

Cho Rong gave Soo Ah a smirk as she projected her memories on the glass panel on the windows.

Soo Ah went limp and stopped struggling as she saw her friends’ eyes widened.

 

 

“What do you want from us?” Chae Rin growled.

“The things that you value the most. Your items. Your power.”

 

 

The two looked up at Soo Ah, hanging lifelessly, staring at the ground.

 

 

“How pathetic! Isn’t the legendary three best friends? Hesitating when you have to exchange your items for your friend?” Cho Rong threw her head back and laughed.

 

 

“I will give it to you if you promise that you’ll give us Soo Ah back. Alive and unharmed.” Min Ah spoke.

She took her necklace down and Chae Rin passed her hairpin to Min Ah.

 

 

Cho Rong motioned her sisters to get Soo Ah down and took the items from them.

 

 

In a second, the Soul Reapers cornered the three.

“Sisters, let’s feast.”

 

Their eyes turned red.

 

 


A/N:

Hi-yeom!~ Today's update is by the co-author of The Mansion, which is me~~~ MYFOURKs.

How was the update? Do comment!

Few questions to keep in mind...

Why did Cho Rong killed the legendary three in the end?

Soo Ah's flashbacks...why were there changes?

The reason behind Chae Rin's hatred for Soul Reapers?

Stay tuned!~~~~

Published: 22.09.2013, 12:22am