[Chapter 19]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 19



 


“Dong Woon... Please stand up.” I said.

He stood up and then look at me, “My Lady, you are beautiful.” He said.

 

 


I don't know why but I had memories of it...

Of his words and his actions, of his face, of his voice..


 

 

“Min Ah.” I heard Chae Rin calling.

I saw a man beside her, “Chae Rin, he is..?” I asked.

“My Lady, he is your friend's Guardian, Lee Ki Kwang.” Dong Woon said.

Ki Kwang leads Chae Rin over and join us.

 

 


“The thing is.. Why do I remember him so clearly..” Chae Rin walks over to me and then said to me.

“My Lady, we are destined to protect the Last blood of the Legend.” Ki Kwang said.


 

 

“We are both Last blood of the Legend? What Legend?” Chae Rin asked.

“Memories awakening has to be by yourself, my Lady.” Ki Kwang said.


 

 

“Does Soo Ah has a Guardian with her?” I asked.

Dong Woon and Ki Kwang both nodded.

 



“But your friend is a little stubborn with the fact that she is protected by some one. We didn't really know why she detest it so much.” Ki Kwang said.

“Soo Ah doesn't like showing her weakness, probably that's the main reason.” Chae Rin said.

“Plus, she loves freedom more than anyone else, if there's someone following her, she would have tried many ways to get away.” I said.

 



“My Lady, we would have to leave now, it's about time that they come back.” Dong Woon said.

Ki Kwang and Chae Rin went to another side to have their conversation while Dong Woon and I had some final words as well.


 

 

“Be really careful.” I said.

He nodded, “As a Guardian, I will obey every order from you, my Lady.” He said.

 



*On Chae Rin's Side...

“I would wish to know more about you.” Chae Rin said.

No doubt that she remember the man standing in front of her but, she wants to know more.

 



“The memories are contained in the item. My Lady, you will remember me soon.” He said.

Chae Rin nodded and then Ki Kwang became invisible.


 

 

Dong Woon as well.

I looked over to Chae Rin and both of us went back into the Main Hall.

“Where's Soo Ah?” I asked.

“In the room?” Chae Rin made a guess and we went up.

 



“No, you go away. Don't follow me anymore and I am not your Lady.” We heard Soo Ah's voice clearly.

We entered the room, “Unnie, this weird man is saying that I am a Legend or something, and he is my protector! I don't need a protector!” Soo Ah said.


 

 

“Soo Ah, tone down.. Do you want everyone to hear you?” I asked, reminding her that there are still people in the house.

“But..” She nodded.

She looked at the man, “You, leave the room.” She said.

 

 


“But..” The man really didn't know why she couldn't accept his existence, this whole thing shouldn't be like this.

“JunHyung?” I called, after hearing Dong Woon's voice.

He looked at me, “Leave Soo Ah to me, I will help you with it.” I said.

Jun Hyung nodded, I smiled to assure him, “You should leave now, we would be fine.” I said.


 

 

He disappeared and Soo Ah got quite a scare, “Is he even human? How come both of you feel nothing?” she asked.

“We met our Guardians.” Chae Rin said and then went to sit down on the bed.


 

 

“Remember the man in the house? He's my Guardian Protector.” I said.

 

 

“The Last blood of the...” Soo Ah remembered what Jun Hyung tried explaining to her just now,

“You mean..?” She looked at both of us with her eyes wide open and slightly ajar.


 

 

Chae Rin nodded, “You can close up the gap before a fly make it's glorious entrance in.” She teased.

 

 

Soo Ah gave her a look, and then she looks at me, “Min Ah, is this even possible?” she asked.

“I think so. Our past lives.” I said the main point.


 

 

“Past...” Soo Ah murmured.

“We will really have to find that place.” I said.

They nodded and we heard the main door open.

 



We went out and the four of them are back.

Cho Rong, Naeun and Bo Mi and Nam Joo.

 



“Unniedeul, is it raining outside?” I went to them whereby they are drenched in water.

“Could you get dry towels for us?” Cho Rong asked nicely.

 



The three of us went up to NaEun's room whereby the towels are available but there aren't enough.
 

 


I looked at them,“I will risk.” I said.

I went over to Eun Ji's room and I saw her inside, “Unnie?”

“Min Ah, why are you standing there?” she asked.

I kept calm, “Unnie, there aren't enough towels in NaEun unnie's room, I was about to check here.” I said.

“I see, I am just looking.” She said and then lets out a soft sigh.


 

 

“Unnie, if you are sad, you can cry.” I said and went to her.

“Min Ah..” she looks at me and then smiled, “You are really a very sweet girl.” she said.

“Unnie, you are making me shy.” I said and looked down.


 

 

My POV

Oh my...

 



“Min Ah..” She calls my name.

I look up at her, whereby she just look at me, “Do you feel anything?” she asked.

I shook my head.

 



“Oh, I mean, do you feel cold?” she asked.

I nodded, “A little.” I said.

She told me to follow her into her room and she took a sweater out for me, “I have overgrown this, it should fit you.” she said.

I wore it, “Unnie, thank you.” I said.

“You are welcomed, my Darling.” Cho Rong said.

 



Then I told her I am going to bring her a towel soon, and so I went out again and managed to get a towel with the help of Chae Rin.

I passed the towel to her and then left the room.

 



My POV

I would have to make sure I can go into her room more often.

 



I could sense something special whenever I am in Cho Rong's room, it's like a force of attraction or something, I felt powerful...

Powerful?

 



Cho Rong sees the girl left the room and she looked at the mirror in front of her..

 

 

Cho Rong's POV

Why couldn't I manipulate her mind just now? Is she getting stronger?

Or because her kindness shields my Manipulation?

 



That stare from just now, was Cho Rong trying to Manipulate..

Manipulate Seo Min Ah.

 


A/N:

And here we have it! I was writing this while boarding the train just now >_<

Hmm.. More content today~ Do comment!

As in, now you know that who the Legendary Three are. ^^ Things would just be slowly revealing~

Not forgetting the Romance <3

Published: 06.07.2013, 9:58 pm