[Chapter 27]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 27



 

 

“It must have been them. Weird things happen ever since they appeared.” Bo Mi said.

“Just be careful and don't go out alone no matter what. Call me if you have to go out.” Cho Rong instructed.

“Yes.” They bowed and then left the room.


 

I heard them, ever since my memories awakened, I felt that my senses are getting sensitive.

Hearing and sight improved, which makes me worries a little.

The change is slowly taking place whereby I am not yet adapting to it.


 

I am just afraid that I might give myself away..


 

“Don't worry, I will be with you.” I heard Dong Woon as he stand behind me and hugs me from behind.

“I wonder are the girls alright? Chae Rin should be okay but Soo Ah..” I can't help but to let off a soft sigh.

“Don't worry, Hyung would be with her and slowly she would accept it after her memories are fully awakened.” He said and left a kiss on my temple.

I nodded and then went out of the room.


 

The house seems quieter than usual, I can't help but to worry a little, seems like something bad is happening..

I went to the kitchen and saw Chae Rin with the two cats, “Rin.” I called.

She signaled me to go over, “They told me that she is suspecting the boys already.” Chae Rin said using telepathy.


 

“What does she plan to do?” I asked.

She asked the cats again, “They are now take precautions, no going out alone and if there's a must to be out at night, they will be going along with Cho Rong.”

I nodded, “She started suspecting the very moment they step in the house. I am just worried that they would have been in great danger.”

 

 

“Couldn't we find a way to warn them?” Chae Rin worries as well.

I held her hand, “Don't worry, I will try my best to drop a hint.” I said.

We went back to our room and Soo Ah is in there as well, I used telepathy and said, “The house is quieter than usual, isn't it?”

They nodded, “Even the cats sensed it.” Chae Rin said.


 

“They are planning something.” Soo Ah said, “The full moon is coming.”

“Full moon..” That struck me and reminded me of it.


 

“It's a fifty percent possibility that they might target either one of us to increase their powers. Otherwise, they would choose to deal with the boys themselves.” Soo Ah analyzed.

 

 

“Which one would they choose?” Chae Rin starts worrying.

“Our Guardian Protectors are here, if anything happens, we shall leave here. But, we have to leave with our items.” I said.

Both of them knew what was it, and Soo Ah seems to be affected by it..


 

“Min Ah, Chae Rin, I am sorry..” She said.

Chae Rin and I went to sit beside her on bed, “What's wrong?” Chae Rin held her hand up and asked.


 

I looked at her, “Remembered something?”

She nodded, “It was because of me that the whole Village got swept away by the Soul Reapers and also, the death of Gina and her fiancé.” She said.

 

 

“What do you mean?” Chae Rin asked.

“Tell us what you have remembered.” I said.

 

 

She took a deep breath and then started speaking..

“I was alone taking a walk outside, both of you aren’t by my side that day. I walked in the forest alone and I think I bumped into someone, he said sorry and then ran away frantically. I walked away, thinking it was nothing  and since the time is late, I decided to go back home. After walking a few miles, I then realised that my ring dropped.”

 

 

“Your item?” Chae Rin stared at her.

Soo Ah nodded, “It must have been due to the man who bumped into me, I didn’t realise the ring was missing till I took my hand up and felt some form of a numbness. Then I decided to walk back to look for it.”

 

 

“Jun Hyung isn’t with you?” Chae Rin asked.

Soo Ah shook her head, “Gosh why isn’t he by your side when you need him?” Chae Rin folded her arms in front of her chest.

“Chae Rin, let Soo Ah continue.” I said.

 

 

And so the talk continues, “I walked back to roughly where I remember and started to find the ring. I guess due to the sky getting dark, I can’t really see well and so I decided to go back home first.” She said.

“And when I went back into the forest the next morning, I saw Park Cho Rong standing there.” She said.

 

 

“What is she doing there?” Chae Rin asked and kept her eyes on Soo Ah.

Soo Ah had to push Chae Rin away from her, “Unnie, you are too close to me..”

I pulled Chae Rin back by sitting in between her and Soo Ah, “Now, continue.”  I said.

 

 

“She appeared there and she is holding onto my ring.” Soo Ah said.

“She picked it up? And then what happened?”

“Lee Chae Rin!” Both Soo Ah and I shouted at her,

“What?~” and then she learnt to keep quiet after I gave her a lollipop.

 

 

“She kind of black mailed me and got me into doing something for her in order to get the ring back.” She said.

“Then why didn’t you choose to call us for help?” I asked.

“I thought I should be responsible for my own things. It’s my item after all.” She answered.

 

 

“And so I followed her, keeping in mind that she’s a Soul Reaper so I didn’t really let my guards down.” She said.

“She wants me to manipulate Gina.. to..”

“To kill her fiancé, Roh Ji Hoon. Am I right?” I asked.

She nodded.

 

 

I held onto her hand, “What exactly happened? Soo Ah, we have to know that part of your memory so as to know how to salvage the situation now.” I said.

 

 

And then the flashback starts.

 


A/N:

There wouldn't be an update next week as both of us are having our examinations, I am having it for the whole of next week.

So.. Do be patient ^^ In the mean time, support our individual fanfics alright? *wink*

Just conclude today's chapter in case you all didn't really digest it well:

1. Soo Ah's legendary item is a ring, Chae Rin's a hair pin and Min Ah has a necklace (mentioned previously)

2. Soo Ah dropped her ring and Cho Rong had the chance to 'use' her in return for the ring

3. Cho Rong probably 'use' her to kill Gina and her fiance, Roh Ji Hoon! >< (yes, Ji Hoon is in the story~~ *throws confetti*)

4. Remember to stay tuned for the next update! ^^

Published: 31.08.2013, 7:23 pm