[Chapter 03]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 03



 

 


We started walking out of the forest.

All we could hear is the sound of crushed dry leaves under our feet as we walk..

 

 

“Min Ah, which way should we go?” Soo Ah asked.

Upon hearing, “Aren't you keeping track?” I looked at her.

 

 

“What did I just hear?” Chae Rin looked at both of us, “No one keep track?” she asked.

I looked around, as though everything look just the same, “Don't panic, let's think about how we came to here.” I said and we turn our backs to start tracking the way back.

 

 

I had a chalk with me and hence I left markings.

Weird habit of bringing a chalk around?  Not at all. This is just in case., we are on a field tip anyways.

We walked and walked, the moon is there which provided light, luckily a full moon today.

 

 

“Min Ah, we passed by here again.” Soo Ah noticed the markings I made.

“We are lost.” I said.

“First time hearing you say that we are REALLY lost.” Chae Rin said and I looked at Soo Ah who is wandering away.


 

 

“A light in the forest?” Soo Ah got curious and decided to go nearer to the light that she saw.

“Soo Ah, don't go deeper into the forest.” I said.

“Since we are lost, we shall just wait for them to come.” Soo Ah said and she went deeper into the forest.

 

 

“Can't leave her alone right?” Chae Rin asked.

I nodded and we caught up with her, I tried contacting someone with my handphone but it didn't work.

 

 

“Screw this forest.” Chae Rin got rather pissed as she is getting a little creeped out.

“Don't be afraid, we are together as one, we will be fine.” I said and we held hands.

 

 

Soo Ah is in front of us and slowly we got into a more barren place.

“We got to the core of the forest.” I concluded.

I am usually the one who leads the direction, I must say my sense of direction is pretty good but just not this time.

 

 

“Really?” Chae Rin asked, I nodded.

The environment is a little different now..

 

 

“Do you think there would be anyone living in here?” Chae Rin asked.

“Actually, I do hope so.” I said.

 

 

Just then, it starts to drizzle..

“I forgot my umbrella.” I facepalmed myself.

 

 

“Shin Soo Ah, this is all your fault!” Chae Rin started blaming Soo Ah.

Soo Ah knew that she is at fault as well, “Alright, stop it Rinnie.” I said.

 

 

“Hello girls, you three looks like you are lost.” A pretty lady appeared.

“We ARE lost.” Soo Ah said.

 

 

“Oh, look at me, what kind of silly words did I just say? Here you go, rain coats for you girls. My house is just up ahead, if you all don't mind, you could get shelter there.” She offered.

“Thank you.” I said.

 

 

“Come on, the rain would get heavier.” She said and we followed her all the way to a huge mansion.

“Wow, you have a huge mansion.” Soo Ah commented.

It was really huge, and it's guarded by metal gates all around. 

 

 

“My sisters and I stays here, come on in.” She said and we went in.

And as we step in, the metal doors behind us shuts.

 

 

“Woah.” Soo Ah got a little scared by the screechy sounds of the metal door.

“I am going to change first, you girls could stay here while I get my sister to come out.” The lady said and she went up.

 

 

We took off our raincoats and placed them on one side, “The sound of the piano..” I was intrigued by the music.

“Min Ah?” Chae Rin called.

“Girls, the melody sounds nice doesn't it?” I asked.

 

 

“Min Ah, what melody? It's totally quiet in here.” Chae Rin said.

“Are you hearing things again?” Soo Ah asked, “Look, there isn't a piano here.” She said.

 

 

We looked around and there really is nothing here.

The lights are yellowish, not the bright kind of light which made the whole room a little more mysterious.

The lobby area is bare, just a small table by the side where we have just left our raincoats on and then it's just staircases leading to the top.

 

 

“I don't really have a good feeling.” Soo Ah said.

I hinted for both of them to not say a word more with just my facial expressions.

 

 

Just then, the lights went off.

I held onto Chae Rin's hand and Chae Rin grabbed Soo Ah's hand, “Min Ah, don't be afraid.” Soo Ah said.

 

 

I closed my eyes and tried not to imagine anything more..

The darkness..

 

 

The fear of darkness is there because..

I don't trust what is in it.

 

 

We heard the glass window behind us shattered..

“Ahh!” Chae Rin let out a scream as she held our hands tighter.

“Just what is going in on? Hello~ Lady, are you up there?!” Soo Ah shouted for the lady.

 

 

Then another glass window by the side broke..

 

 

My POV

There is definitely something wrong with this house, and that lady..

Just who is she? And where are we now?

 

 

And then the lights are back, the lady came out, “What happened?” She asked.

“There was a black out and the windows just broke!” Chae Rin said.

“Oh. I guess there's a black out due to the rain. Don't be afraid, the lights are back.” The lady said.

 

 

“The windows?” Soo Ah asked.

“They are rather vulnerable, don't worry. Sometimes the trees would fall and so we didn't really use a strong glass.” The lady said.

We just nodded, “You girls must be hungry, I will prepare food.. Oh wait, let me bring you three to your rooms.” she said.

 

 

 

 

“EunJi unnie, let me bring them to their rooms then?” A lady appeared from another room.

“Naeun, sure, I will prepare food. Girls, she's my younger sister, you three can follow her to your rooms.” Eunji said.

“Follow me.” Naeun said.

 

 

“Can we stay in the same room?” I asked.

“Fine. Here you go.” I said.

Soo Ah noticed the facial expression of Naeun change but it was just for a while.

 

 

Once we get in the room, “I will call you three out for dinner later. Have a shower, the clothes are prepared already.” Naeun said and then she closed the door and left.

 

Soo Ah's POV

Definitely something is wrong with her as well.

 

The three of us observed the whole room, seems clean and tidy but there are traces that the house is really old.

 

 

I took my notebook out and wrote, 

- Never be too trustful here. -

 

They nodded and we sat down together.

 


A/N:

And the girls got lost and APink members appeared. Just who are they?

Just a note to all, there are killings and bloodshed in this... It's horror so ya.

Chapter 00 is uploaded, do take a look :p

 

Published: 28.03.2013, 5:14pm