[Chapter 04]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 04



 

On the Other side of the Mansion..

“Jihyun, no.. Please.. You will definitely be killed..” Gayoon pulled Jihyun back as she tried to escape from the 'Hell' they are in now.

JiHyun managed to pull out from GaYoon’s grip, “Either we try to escape or they would still kill us!” she shouts at her best friend.

 

 

“There is still time from the new moon, they won't be killing us till then, please don't leave us.” Gayoon begged for JiHyun to stay.

“Don't tell the rest of them..” JiHyun said and she was about to break the window pane and escape..

 

 

The door slammed open, “Do you even think you could leave?”

She stood there, with eyes flashing red, Park Cho Rong.

She's the Leader of the Soul Reapers.

 

 

“Go away!” JiHyun shouted, “You scary monster, you killed the innocent people just for their souls! The next victim would be us, am I right!”

Cho Rong smirked and look at her, “So you did saw what happened, don't you?”

“The way you killed those people, you are such a scary monster!” JiHyun seems to have thrown all her fears away.

 

 

Cho Rong raised her hand and JiHyun was lifted up in the air, “You called me a monster? Fine, I shall show you what a monster looks like.”

 

 

As she speaks, her true form revealed, instead of looking like in her twenties, she's now an ugly looking elderly woman

The fair toned skin that used to be hydrated is now wrinkled and dehydrated. Fine lines could be seen tracing, and her hair is now pure white

Her nails grew longer and her eyes are now shining red.


 

GaYoon gasped and covered with her hands so as to not scream at the scary sight.

The next moment, all that is left was just ashes in the room and JiHyun's soul was devoured by the Soul Reaper.

 

 

Cho Rong regained her appearance, she looked at GaYoon who is kneeling on the ground, sobbing tears and in the state of shock.

“Let me warn you, better behave yourself and I could promise you a better death than her.” Cho Rong threw the sentence at her and she left the room.

 

 

“JiHyun...” GaYoon collect the ash and place it in a small glass bottle, “Please.. Someone save us..”


 

On Our side of the Mansion..

 

“Girls, you can come out for dinner now.” Naeun's voice sounded.

“Ne~” Chae Rin said and we went out.

 

 

Naeun greet us with a sweet smile, “I do hope you enjoy my sister's cooking.” She said.

We sat down and the food looks just like normal, we had the food and before sleep, I spoke to Eunji,

“Thank you so much, we would just be staying here for the night and tomorrow morning, we would leave.” I said.

 

 

“Oh, it's just something small, there are people who are lost as well and we do take them in as well.” EunJi said.

“Really?” Chae Rin asked.

“They are staying at level 3, one level above you girls.” Eunji said.

 

 

“Just a note, there would be a shuttle bus that would pass by here once every week. You girls wouldn't be able to go out safely without the bus so you all might have to stay for a week.” Naeun said.

“I see, wouldn't we be trouble? We don't wish to be disturbing.” I said.

“Of course not, the three of you are such beautiful girls, we are happy to have your girls here.” Eunji said.

 

 

“Then we shall do some housework in exchange then? Please agree to this.” I said.

Naeun looked at EunJi, EunJi then looked at us, “I will discuss this with me eldest sister, you girls could go change and sleep first.” She said.

“Alright, thank you.” I said and we went up to the room.


 

Eunji looked at us getting back to the room and Naeun stood close to her, “They are rather cute, I guess their souls would taste really tasty.” Naeun said.

“And very powerful as well.” EunJi smirked and both their eyes turned red.


 

 

I took my notebook out,

- Remember what Luna said. -

 

 

They nodded and the three of us slept on the same bed together.

None of us really fell deep asleep, especially me. 

 

 

I can't even sleep, I just can't stop being alert.

Chae Rin and Soo Ah stayed close to me..

 

 

On the Other side of the Mansion..

 

Cho Rong held GaYoon's chin up and made her look in the eyes, “Be a good girl, if not I would make sure you die without even leaving ashes behind.” Cho Rong looked at GaYoon.

GaYoon nodded, Cho Rong slapped her face, “Such a good girl.” She smirked and locked her in the room.

 

Tears fall down her snow-white skin, with a red palm mark on the right cheek..

 


A/N:

The start of this whole HORROR. The killing starts.

Who else would be the target of the Soul Reapers? 4Minute appeared~~

 

Published: 29.03.2013, 6: 55pm