[Chapter 32]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 32



 

Cho Rong's eyes turned red, a fiery aura surrounded her that made no one daring enough to approach her.

I hid myself back into the room, the door wasn't fully open and Dong Woon managed to actually close the door without making a sound.

 

 

Everyone was stoned at the moment after witnessing such a horrifying scene.

I eyed Dong Woon for assurance and he just hugged me close to him, I yearned for his warmth and that sense of secureness.

 

 

Everyone was alarmed. We heard shouting, especially Yoo Hyung. She was so close to Ha Young and having to see her die in front of her eyes was just the worst thing ever.

“Why did you kill her?!” Yoo Kyung couldn't stay still and went head front with Cho Rong.

 

 

The leader who just gained an increase in power lets a victorious smirk escape.

She eyed the one standing in front of her, “Aren't you dumb to send yourself to death?”

In an instance, she grabbed hold of Yoo Kyung by the neck and held her up, the girl was struggling to break free, to breathe..

And yet the leader did not even let go but instead, held onto her tighter.

 

 

“Hyung. ” Sung Jae eyed the figure standing up, “Where are you going at this time?”

The hunters were surprised by what the reaper did - killing her same kind just to gain powers.

Eun Kwang went to the door, “We are backing out. Prepare to leave.” he instructed.

 

 

The six of them got their stuffs and were on standby, Eun Kwang took his bow out just in case he had to attack.

The door opened, Eun Kwang allowed the six of them to leave the house first.

It was not that they couldn't leave the mansion, they fell into the trap on their own at the very first place.

Now, it is the right time to leave.

 

 

But before leaving, Eun Kwang had something in mind.

 

 

Cho Rong hadn't made a move on the girl whom she was holding onto, Eun Kwang aimed for precision and managed set Yoo Kyung free.

With just a few seconds, Eun Kwang flash walked over to Yoo Kyung, carried her up and left the house.

 

 

The other hunters were surprised that their leader was carrying the reaper.

“Hyung, so you were planning to bring her along?” Sung Jae queried.

He could sense that Eun Kwang had something in mind, but he didn't expect it to be related to saving a reaper.

 

 

“Let's leave first.” Eun Kwang said calmly and they left.

 

 

Hyuna covered her shrieks with her hands.

Yes, even though she was not on the same level as the girls who are at level 2, she was clever and made an unnoticeable hole so that she could see what was happening at the halls of the second level.

 

 

She was trembling with fear, the leader had just killed her own kind, it's just a matter of time she gets killed too.

The voices in her head shouted, "Run! Escape! "

But she remembered what happened to her friends.

 

 

She will never be able to forget those scenes. Her friends were killed in front of her very own eyes.

Powerless, a mere human like her would never be able to escape from this dreadful place.

She would eventually die in the filthy hands of a reaper.

 

 

She sat on bed, waiting for her death to arrive.

If she was still the same girl before she entered the mansion, she would have prayed.

Prayed for a god or perhaps other gods to save her.

 

 

But after those traumatic experiences, she lost her faith.

There were no gods that are going to save her.

She clenched the bed sheets, thoughts ran through her head again and again.

 

 

Regrets and guilt overcame her. There was one thing she could be sure of - she CAN decide her death.

She took out a small knife which she stole from the kitchen, "At first this was for defence...I didn't really think that I would ever use it to..."

 

 

She was on the edge, struggling..

To die or not to die.

 

 

Just then, she felt a strong gust of wind and the knife "flew" out of her hands.

She turns back and looked at the windows.

They were shut tightly, as she remembered.

So what was that?

 

 

"I'm curious. Why does my lady cherish your life but you yourself doesn't?" A voice sounded in her head.

"Am I going crazy..." she laughs and shakes her head.

 

 

"I hope not. A crazed person would pose as a threat to my lady."

Another voice?

 

 

Suddenly, she felt warmth on her hand, "I want you to trust me. You will not die if you follow me."

She frowned, another voice...

But that voice made her feel safe.

That voice... she felt that she can trust that voice, "There's no time to spare, let's go."

She nodded and fell asleep.

 

 

"With that, it makes our lives easier." Yoseob smiles cheekily at Doo Joon and Hyun Seung who had different reactions.

Doo Joon shook his head but gave Yoseob a nod. He doesn't approve of Yoseob's actions but he knows that Yoseob did it because it would be the best for them.

Doo Joon shook his head but gave Yoseob a nod. He doesn't approve of Yoseob's actions but he knows that Yoseob did it because it would be the best for them.

 

 

Hyun Seung had an expressionless face while carrying Hyuna bridal-style. He couldn't explain the new emotions he felt.

And he knew that it wasn't the time to think so he decided to remain expressionless for now.

 

 

Jun Hyung sensed that the hunters left, “What shall we do?” he looked towards the leader for instructions.

We knew this day would come but it came a little faster than expected.

 

 

I let out a soft sigh, “We have to get the items before we leave right? But are there ample time for us to do so?” I asked.

We glanced at each other, a decision had to be made fast, “Life or item?” Chae Rin asked.

The answer was clear.

 

 

We heard footsteps approaching, “Now.” Doo Joon said, all nice of us held hands and then we sank into a midst of white light then appeared in a..

 

Mansion?

 


A/N: 

Today's chapter is brought to you by both Raynie1995 and MYFOURKs.

We hope you enjoy the chapter update and do be genorous with your comments! ^^

Published: 19.10.2013, 4:35 pm