[Chapter 20]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 20



*Note: Slowly read through the story

 


I went back to my room, whereby I heard Dong Woon's voice sounding.

“Lady.” he called through mind.

“Yes?” I replied him.

“Be careful of Park Cho Rong.” He said.

 



“Did anything happen?” I asked, sensing his worries.

“Just be really careful, don't get too close to her. To find out the secret basement, Jun Hyung and KiKwang would be also helping so please wait a little while more.” He said.

I smiled, “Dong Woon, thank you.” I said.

“My pleasure, Lady.” He said and then it doesn't continue on.


 

 

I had my shower and I am still thinking about where possibly could the secret basement be and also, not forgetting the memories that I am supposed to be remembering..

“The Legendary Three.. How am I a legend? Just what could bring those memories back..?” I thought to myself and then just get on with drying myself with a towel and then wear my clothes.

 



I went out and met Yoo Kyung.

“Oh, Yoo Kyung unnie?” 

“Min Ah, are you free now?” she asked.

“Unnie, have you been waiting for me?” I asked.

She shook her head, “It's nothing, I had something that I want to ask you.” she said.


 

 

We had our talk behind the kitchen.

“Unnie, what is it that you want to ask?” I asked.

She looked at me, “Min Ah, I simply need someone to confide to. You are just the suitable one.” she said.


 

 

I nodded, “What is it about, unnie?”

“Why not I tell a story?” She asked.

I nodded and she started narrating...

 



“There used to be a girl whom is always being bullied by other kids who are in the same neighborhood. One day she met three girls who are always together.”

“She was hurt from the comments that she received and refused to talk to anyone till one day, the three girls approached her to be friends with her.”

I nodded as she speaks.

 



“She likes the feeling of being with them. Although they are the ones whom were admired by the other kids for their good exam results, They didn't look down on the girl.”

“And then?” I asked.

“And then the four of them became good friends.” She said.


 

 

“So.. What's wrong?” I asked, while feeling curious.

“They all entered the same competition and then one day, the girl framed the other three girls and she managed to get first for her competition.” Yoo Kyung said.


 

 

“Frame?” I asked.

“And she wouldn't have been able to win if not for the other seven allies whom she knows.” She added.


 

 

“Allies?” I asked.

We heard something broke from the kitchen.


 

 

I looked at Yoo Kyung, and both of us went out to the kitchen.

“NaEun unnie?” I called when I saw her, she broke her mug and the pieces got onto the ground.

“Unnie, I will get the broom, don't touch it.” I went to get the broom and dust pan out.


 

 

NaEun already took some pieces up, “Unnie, put it in here, be careful, don't cut yourself.” I said.

She did so and looked at me, “Save us.. Min Ah, save us..”

Her eyes are so lost, she yearns for freedom.

 



“Unnie..” I didn't know what to say.

“NaEun, you need to rest, sleep with me tonight.” Yoo Kyung said and she help NaEun to stand up.

“I will settle things here, Unniedeul, you two could go up and rest.” I said.

“Then be careful, I will bring NaEun up first.” Yoo Kyung said and then went out of the kitchen with NaEun.


 

 

I sweep the pieces into the dust pan and made sure that there aren't any little pieces left.

“Min Ah?” someone called as he stepped in.

“Sung Jae?” I looked at him, “Be careful, there might be some sharp pieces here.” I said.


 

 

“You broke something? Did you get hurt?” He held onto my hand and examined for possible scratches.

I slowly retract my hand back, “I am alright, NaEun unnie was the one who broke the mug. I am just helping with the cleaning up.” I said.

 



“Oh.. That's good. Don't get hurt, I don't like seeing you get hurt.” he said.

“Did you knew each other before?” I asked.

 



He looks straight into my eyes, “You might not remember yet, but I will never forget.” He said.

I blinked my eyes, and then looked away from his focused gaze, “Sung Jae.. Erm.. What are you doing here now?” I asked.

“I planned to get a cup of water.” He said and then went to pour a glass of water for himself.


 

 

“Why aren't you asleep yet?” I asked.

“Then why aren't you?” he looks at me while holding onto his glass of water.

“I just bathed and I am about to sleep already.” I said.


 

 

“I see..” He placed the glass of water down and then came to me...

 

 

“Goodnight, Min Ah.” He said and hugged me, both his arms around me and I could smell a soft tint of lavender.

“Min Ah, you are such a nice person, so please do remember those memories soon, I hope..”


 

 

I looked up at him, waiting for him to continue what he wants to say, “Yes?” I asked.

He shook his head and smiled, “Nothing, have a good sleep.” he said.

“I am going up now, wanna come along?” he asked.

I nodded and then followed him up the stairs, I went in our room first and then he went in the room just beside.


 

 

While I am in deep thoughts, “Unnie.” Soo Ah called.

I turned to look at her and then smiled, “Yes? Why aren't you sleeping yet?” I asked.


 

 

Her facial expressions are down, “That guy...”

“Which one?” I asked.

She looks at me, “The one in the morning..” She said.

“Yes?” I asked, knowing she had some memories already.


 

 

She looked down and fiddled with the blanket, “He.. I think I remember some memories of him.. Those memories just flashes through and I can't remember visualize clearly.”

Chae Rin showed me a smile and I smiled back.

I nodded, “I face that too.” I said, “Just have a good sleep tonight and don't think too much about it. It will come to you.” I said.

And so the three of us got under the blanket.

 



I no longer feel cold at night, is it that the weather got hotter at night or...

I actually feel someone staying by my side at night?

Without thinking much, I felt asleep soon, it's really a tiring day today.




 

“Why can't you just remember those memories soon, My Lady?” he looks at the girl who is sleeping soundly.

“Dong Woon...” Jun Hyung called as he stands near the door by mind.


 

 

“Hyung, when would she remember? When will she be able to be powerful again?” Dong Woon asked as he looks at her and his hands on her head, soothing her.

 



“When will I be part of your life again?” he asked and then left a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

“Dong Woon, get a grip on yourself. Don't get affected by that Hunter.” Ki Kwang said.

“Hyung, How could I not?” Dong Woon asked and then looked out at the window.


 

 

The moon is soon going to be full, another killing is soon to be happening.

Will the girls be able to save the last victim available?

Who else might be killed


 

 

And will the memories of the girls be back in time to regain the powers that they used to have?

 

 

Stay tuned to That Mansion.

 


A/N:

Clues everywhere! ^^ Do comment~

Published: 13.07.2013, 8:47 pm