[Chapter 33]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)
 


That Mansion 33



 

 

The sun shone in, the birds were heard chirping, and the air smells so fresh that I could finally feel that I'm still alive.

Dong Woon back hugged me, “How does it feel to be back?” he asked with a gentle voice sounding close to my ears.

“Happy. ” I said, my heart was as though about to explode with happiness.

We were back to where we all came from.

 

 

Chae Rin stepped out of the house, “Everything still looks the same as before.” She said, while Ki Kwang and Hyun Seung stood beside her.

“Lady, would you like to take a rest first?” Hyun Seung politely asked.

Chae Rin turned and smiled at him, “Hyun Seung, thank you for being sweet like always.” she said and then turned to look at her lover, “Ki Kwang, I will be going back to the room for now.” she said.

Ki Kwang accompanied her while Hyun Seung followed behind, the three of them went to Chae Rin's room and attended to her.

 

 

As for Soo Ah, she went to take a look at the rose's bed, she was glad that the roses were still growing well.

Red, pink and yellow roses were all around, adding colours to the garden.

As Soo Ah bend down her body to take a closer look at the flowers, “Jun Hyung took good care of them when you weren't around, lady.” Doo Joon said.

 

 

Upon hearing, Soo Ah then straightened her back and looked at Jun Hyung, “Thank you.” she beamed.

The girl was so dazzlingly beautiful under the sun, Jun Hyung couldn't keep his eyes off her, “Anything for you, my lady.” he said.

 

 

I looked around the whole house, reminiscing the bits and pieces of it.

Dong Woon and Yo Seob just follow behind as I slowly walk around, “It's been a long time.” I said.

Footsteps paused and I turned to look at both of them, “I took a longer time this time round, didn't I? Sorry for waiting for me so long.” I said as I look into their eyes.

 

 

Both of them shook their heads, “Lady, the wait was worth.” Yo Seob said.

“And it's our duty to wait for you as well.” Dong Woon added.

Yo Seob nodded, “Dong Woon felt the worst while waiting but he was always strong, the reason is because of you, lady.” he said.

I held Dong Woon's hands together and looked at him, “Thank you for waiting.” I smiled.

“I will always do so, because it's for you.” he said and pulled me closer for a hug.

Everything felt so peaceful, I love it when we were all back at home.

Yes, home.

 

 

I went up to my room and noticed it was well organised, clean and tidy.

“Who's been cleaning up?” I queried.

Dong Woon and Yo Seob stepped into the room, “Both of us took turns.” Yo Seob replied.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile.

“We knew for sure that you would be back.” Dong Woon said.

 

 

I sat down on the chair beside the study table, and then I started looking at the things in the room.

Everything was familiar, but it was based on memories, it only felt real when I came in contact with the things that I am looking at now.

“Shall we take a rest first?” Dong Woon came over to my side.

Yo Seob left the room so as to let the couple have some time on their own.

 

 

I looked at him who is now beside me, everything seems surreal, the fact that I had powers, the people I met in the mansion, the bracelet on my wrist..

Reality just decided to remind me over and over that, this wasn't going to be just a dream or a game.

It was for real.

 

 

Dong Woon frowned upon seeing his beloved being silent and in deep thoughts, he held her hands, “What's wrong?” he asked.

I looked into those eyes, crystal clear and beautiful, “Everything seems wrong. When would everything be back into place? ”

He hugged me, I lay my head on his chest and tied my arms around his waist, “Promise me.” I said.

He listened and I continued, “Promise me that you would be together with me for long.” I said.

He smiled, “Can't bear to leave me, don't you?” Dong Woon tried to relieve the tensed up atmosphere.

I looked up at him, “Don't ever leave me anymore.” I said.

 

 

He softened, all he felt was that she really needed him and he felt the same too.

Dong Woon swear he could have done anything to prevent her from dying back then, but yet he couldn't do much.

He hated himself for not being able to protect her till the end.

 

 

I sensed Dong Woon being a little too quiet, “Dong Woon?”

“Yes?” he responded, and then he looked at me closely, “Would you like to take a rest for now? You hadn't been able to sleep well these days.” he said, words filled with worry.

I looked at him reluctantly, he smiled and left a kiss on my forehead, “I will stay beside you, don't worry.”

I nodded and then went to bed, he sat down beside me and promised to guard over me till I fell asleep.

He covered the blanket over me, I closed my eyes but couldn't fall asleep.

 

 

That horrifying scene from before was just too gruesome to even ignore it for now and to just go to sleep with a peaceful mind.

“Cho Rong was hurt by Eun Kwang's arrow, and he took Yoo Kyung away. What will happen? ” the thought kept on bugging me.

 

 

Dong Woon knew she wasn't asleep, “Min Ah.” he called.

I turned and face him, “What else would happen?” I asked.

He reach out his fingers towards my forehead and soothe the locking brows, “No matter what, I will always be with you. The nine of us will always be together.” he said.

I held onto his hand, “Make me feel better.” I said, rubbing my cheek against his palm.

With him, I felt that I could be safe.

 

 

Dong Woon was stunned by her words, but yet he felt heartache at the same time.

“What do you want to do?” he asked.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, “Anything, as long as it's you. Anything and everything would be fine.” I said.

 

 

Dong Woon sat down beside me on bed, I decided to rise and lay my back against the bed frame while sitting beside him.

I laid my head on his shoulder, “Tell me what you have been through all these times without me.” I said.

He frowned, “Let's talk about something else.” he said.

I looked at him, “Why don't you?”

“It isn't anything interesting.” he said.

 

 

“Is that so?” I asked, I could tell something was amiss.

He nodded, “Why not we just spend this time together for now?” he said.

I looked into his eyes, those eyes were as though glittering, “Don't avoid the question.” I pouted.

 

 

He lets out a soft sigh and said, “I miss you.” and he planted a kiss right on my lips.

“It hurts so much till I felt like dying. I could have kept you safe by my side but yet I didn't.” tears were about to escape but he managed to held it there.

I cupped his cheeks and then raised my chin up to leave a kiss on his lips, “I love you.”

 

 

Someone knocked on the door just then, "Lady, there's a guest in the house. May I request you to be present?" Yo Seob said so and both Dong Woon and I went out.

 

 

The other six of them were down there at the main hall already, we joined them and the one who came to us was..

Sung Jae?

 


A/N:

The Manipulators and Dimension Masters were back to their very own mansion.

What brings Sung Jae to the mansion then? Stay tuned! And don't forget to comment.

-- Raynie1995

Published: 26.10.2013, 3:17 pm