[Chapter 31]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)
 


That Mansion 31



 

 

I felt something was heating up on my wrist, that bracelet that Sung Jae said that I ‘lent’ him back then and it was back to me once again.

I remembered he was injured that time and I was rushing to meet Soo Ah back then, he didn’t really change much from how he was before.

 

 

“Dong Woon.” I called using mind, “Yes my lady?” he responded almost instantly and I could sense his presence.

“The bracelet is heating up..” I said, “Is it trying to hint me about anything?” I asked.

Dong Woon held my hand up, “Sung Jae wore this for quite a few decades, I am making a guess that this would be something linking you with him.” He said.

 

 

The girl couldn’t see the light frown that the man had when saying so, she thought about it, “If so, this bracelet would be something protective for me but also linking me with Sung Jae? That means, Sung Jae might be in danger?”

I had to warn them, but I felt something pulling me back, Dong Woon was standing there, “Min Ah, don’t do that. You are just endangering yourself.” He said firmly.

“But..” I can’t seem to calm myself down, it was something I could do to prevent anyone of them being killed but..

Dong Woon gave in, “I will do it, stay here.” He said.

Dong Woon left the room and all I could do was to wait for him to be back.

 

 

The man went into the Reaper hunters’ room, “Hey.”

Eun Kwang eyed him, “May I know what is a Dimension master doing here?” he asked, trying not to sound hostile or rude.

Dong Woon lets off a cold smirk, “Just be careful and don’t die off, they will soon strike. The lady is being worried about the seven of you, feel  honoured by it. Especially you..” he eyed over to the youngest, “Yook Sung Jae.”

 

 

“Did Min Ah sense anything?” Sung Jae asked, feeling rather bad.

He didn’t want the one whom he wanted to protect, to be worried about him.

Dong Woon nodded, “That bracelet, I would have crushed it long ago if not for it’s protective properties.” He said.

“That bracelet was worn by me for the past decades, Min Ah sensed that I might be in danger, did she?” Sung Jae queried.

 

 

“Not saying that we hate you guys or something, just don’t die off so easily, it wasn’t easy to have four Reaper hunters to be awakened at once.” Dong Woon said and was about to leave the room.

“Wait.” Sung Jae called, “Protect her well.” He said.

“That’s what I am supposed to do, and only I could be able to do it. Think about yourself.” Dong Woon left after saying this.

 

 

Peniel looked at his partner, “Alright?” He asked.

The youngest nodded, “I promise I won’t do anything rash.” He said.

 

 

Dong Woon came back to me, “I told them about it.” He said with a voice so cold.

I nodded and then held his hands up, “Are you angry?” I asked.

Dong Woon shook his head, he just hugged me close to him, “I can’t afford to lose you anymore, I really can’t..”

The longings, his worries were felt, I hugged him back and lay my head against his chest, “I love you, we will be together, I won’t leave you.” I comforted.

 

 

Both of us just stayed in the position for a while more before we break off the hug and the girls entered the room with their Guardians as well.

“The kittens told me that the Soul Reapers planned to be all out tonight and only Yoo Kyung would be staying behind.” Chae Rin said and we all sat down.

 

 

I nodded, Jun Hyung then shared what he knew from ‘spying’ over the Soul Reapers just now during their meeting, “They are eying those boys, and it would be rather tough for the hunters to be fighting against them, the reapers are now seeking vengeance for the two whom were killed.” He said.

 

 

“Would there be an increase in their powers?” Soo Ah queried.

Jun Hyung shook his head, “But who knows?” he said.

“What happens if they killed all of the hunters, I mean, it would be a chaos if the two doesn’t exist. It would have caused an imbalance.” Chae Rin commented.

 

 

I calmed myself down and said, “Isn’t it time to meet with the rest of the members?” I asked, “The nine of us are always together when times are like this.”

The five of them looked at me and nodded, “I will call them over.” Jun Hyung said and went sent a message to their remaining three members.

“Unite, brothers.” He said.

 

 

Doo Joon got the message, he looked at Hyun Seung and Yo Seob, “It’s time.” He said and the three of them arrived safely through the dimensions and reached where we are now.

I smiled upon seeing Yo Seob, “My lady.” He greeted me just like how Dong Woon did when we first met.

Hyun Seung went over to Chae Rin while Doo Joon went to Soo Ah.

 

 

“It’s nice to have all nine of us together again.” Chae Rin couldn’t hide her happiness.

Ki Kwang hugged her close to him and the room was once again filled with hope and happiness.

 

 

Looking all of them being happy, I felt a sense of happiness too..

Soo Ah eyed me as though saying, “It will be alright.”

I smiled and nodded.

 

 

Just then, something loud was heard from outside…

 

“Oh Ha Young!” We heard Cho Rong shouting, I rushed over to open the door..

“You are so going to die today..” and with a twist, Cho Rong took Ha Young’s soul right in front of all of us.

 


Do comment! -- Raynie1995

Published: 12.10.2013, 8:02 pm