[Chapter 22]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 22



 


I look up at Sung Jae and he smiled, “I am so glad to be able to see you again.” He said.

“I think we probably are close to each other in our past life?” I asked.

He kind of moved closer to me and then looked into my eyes, “Can we stay as close as we are before?” He asked.

I blushed a little, and looked away, then I nodded, “That would be nice.” I said.


 

 

I left the room afterwards and went back into my room, Soo Ah is just done with packing the clothes so I helped her with tidying the room.

Leaving Sung Jae in his room.. Alone?

 



“Hey kid.” Dong Woon's voice sounded through mind.

“Oh, I am surprised to see you appearing here.” Sung Jae replied.


 

 

“Surprising? I am just following my Lady wherever she goes. What's weird is that a Reaper Hunter is now in a mansion owned by the Soul Reapers, isn't it too slow? Shouldn't they get killed by now? Seems like the new batch of Reaper Hunters are lazing around.” Dong Woon rebuked.

 



Sung Jae punched his fist against the table top, “Shut your mouth! Who are you to say that?”

Dong Woon smirked, “Feeling angry? Seems like you are sure of your own incapability. What's your partner doing? Did his sickle break apart? His name is.. Peniel, am I right? You poor fellow..” 

“Stop it! Who are you to say Peniel?” Sung Jae couldn't endure when people talk bad about his partner.


 

 

“Gotten angry?” Dong Woon let out a cold laugh, “Just stay by his side obediently and don't get close to Min Ah anymore.” He said.

“Just a reminder, don't forget that you are just a Soul Mate. Your job is to facilitate your Hunter partner and kill the Soul Reapers before they lay their hands on Min Ah and the two Legends.” Dong Woon said and he teleported out of the room.

 

 


Dong Woon is a descendant of what they call a 'Dimension Masters', also commonly known as 'Dimension Magicians'.

They could travel through spaces and get through the different dimensions despite even the case of black magic.


 

 

There are three different types of Dimension Masters, the Creator, the Breakers and the Alternators.

Dong Woon is a Creater, Jun Hyung is a Breaker while KiKwang is an Alternator.


 

 

The Dimension Masters are destined to be the Guardian Protectors of the Legendary Three.

 

 

The day passed, Chae Rin was the first one who fell asleep.

She had a dream again, this time round she's standing somewhere in a forest, looking at a couple.


 

 

The couple looks really happy together, smiles on their faces, and they enjoy each other's accompany.

She spotted someone familiar in the dream..

Park Cho Rong?


 

 

She woke up again, without a reason, at least she wasn't waking up due to a nightmare.

This time, it's more to having a question in mind.


 

 

“Why is she doing there..” Chae Rin thought to herself and then decided to discuss this with Min Ah and Soo Ah when morning comes.

 

 

Ever since I wore that bracelet, I felt calmer and safer, more secure than I was before.

“Unnie, I will have to talk to you regarding something.” Chae Rin said.

I nodded, “Later.” I said and hinted that now isn't a good time.


 

 

We went down as usual, had a meal together and then Soo Ah mentioned, “It would have been great if there's a piano, then everything would be perfect.” She said.

It was observed that the Soul Reaper's facial expression tensed up.


 

 

“Piano is nice.” I said with a more than usual gentle voice.

Cho Rong who is sitting beside me looks at me, “Min Ah loves playing the piano?” She asked with a soft smile.

I nodded, “Mummy used to play the piano as well..” I said and looked down.


 

 

The mood is now pretty down, then Cho Rong said, “Then shall we have Min Ah to play the piano for us?” She asked.

“There's a piano?” I asked and looked up at her.

She beamed, and told BoMi to arrange to it.


 

 

The cloak covering the piano is removed, and we see a grand piano.

“Wah~ it looks so beautiful.” I said.

It's white, with gold coloured details on it, and it just looks so elegant.


 

 

“Can I really play it?” I asked.

Cho Rong nodded her head and so I stood up and went over to the piano.


 

 

I sat down and then pressed the higher notes, the pitch is so in tune.

And so I started playing the piano, it seems that the piece that I chose works out.


 

 

The plan is to choose a song that would make people feel sleepy, I hinted it to the girls and so they are prepared for it already.

 



“Min Ah, can you not play the song now? Let's continue with breakfast..” Cho Rong said with a slight yawn.

“I think I am done with breakfast.” NamJoo stood up and yawned after saying that.

I continued the piece and they all slowly became really sleepy.


 

 

And then I ended the piece with Cho Rong saying that she thinks she has got a lack of rest.

I told her to rest well.


 

 

The special thing is that the boys aren't affected at all.

 



“She seems to have awakened.” KiKwang said to DongWoon.

Which led to a smile spreading across DongWoon's face.


 

 

I searched for the door special to the special basement but there weren’t signs of it.

“Min Ah, that was a nice piece but I am too tired now, you girls enjoy.” Eun Kwang said with a wink, hinting that they should be feeling the same so the Soul Reaper won't suspect.

I nodded, “Have a good rest. I think my piano playing is boring, that's why you all are getting sleepy.” I said.


 

 

And then they slowly go up while I keep my eyes on the ground searching for the special door.

“I will find it, don't worry.” Dong Woon's voice sounded.

I nodded with a smile and went back up to the room with the girls.


 

 

Since the Soul Reapers are now sleeping, I took the book out to read and try to find out more clues regarding it.

I carefully placed the book on the ground and then read it page by page with a fast reading pace.


 

 

Just then, I heard..

That familiar melody.

 



I went down to level one, someone is playing the piano, a melody in which he composed it for me..

 

 

“You remembered?” He asked with a sweet smile.

I nodded and walk my way to him fast and we had a tight hug.

 



“I miss you, my Lady.” He said softly.

I looked up at him and then tiptoed so as to leave a kiss on his cheek.


 

 

He smiled and then held my hand, “I found the entrance.” He said.

And then he showed me the door to the secret basement hidden behind the piano.


 

 

It was dark in there, but I am not that afraid because I know he would be there beside me, holding onto my hands.

 


A/N:

And has Min Ah really awakened?

Now we know who B2ST and BtoB exactly are, seems like both parties are on the opposite side?

Sweet Sweet moments are slowly coming~

What will the couple find when they gets into the basement?

Chae Rin's dream, what is it hinting?

Published: 27.07.2013, 4:20 pm