[Chapter 21]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 21



 


The next morning, I woke up when the sun ray shines on my face.

“Unnie, good morning.” Chae Rin said with a sweet smile.

“Morning Rinnie.” I said and was about to get down of bed but then...


 

 

We heard something drop, and so I look down of bed and saw...

“What's that?” I examined and saw a pair of gloves.

 



I thought I shall wear those pair of gloves first, there must be a reason for that.

And then...

That book.

 



My eyes widened with shock, Chae Rin came over, “Unnie, isn't this..?”

I nodded, and I flipped open the book, “HaYoung's..” I said softly.

We made sure that the room is locked and then continued reading.

 



“Unniedeul, what should we (do with this)..” Soo Ah asked.

I read and read the different events that are recorded in there, spells as well, and also, I found a picture that resembles the map.


 

 

“This.” I said.

Chae Rin passed me the map and I made a reference with it...


 

 

- Location: Under the Melody lies the Knowledge -

 

 

“Melody...” I tried thinking about it...

And an idea came!

I let out a smile and the both of them just look at me, I looked at them, “Soon.” I said.

 



I figured that the book dropped out from the secret locker under the bed, which we kept our things there as well.

But.. Who thought of leaving the book there?

 



“Girls, time to come out for breakfast!” We heard Nam Joo calling and knocking on the door.

“We are coming, Unnie!” Chae Rin replied and we nodded.

We went out and then went down, “Unniedeul, good morning.” We greeted.


 

 

“Min Ah, take a seat here. I have something for you.” Cho Rong said.

I sat down beside her and she gave me a rose, “Oh? Unnie?” I asked.


 

 

“Didn't you say you love roses? I am sorry, I could only get you one for today.” She said.

I shook my head, “This is really nice of you, unnie.” I looked up at her, with eyes b tears.


 

 

“Don't cry..” she said and passed me a tissue.

 

 

And then the meal continued, Nam Joo and Chae Rin had a private conversation after that.

“Chae Rin, I have something for you too.” Nam Joo said.

She gave Chae Rin a small charm-like looking thing, Chae Rin looks at her, “Unnie, what is this for?” She asked.

“Something like a protection amulet, bring it along with you.” Nam Joo said.

Chae Rin took it anyways, “Thank you unnie.” She said with a sweet smile.


 

 

Soo Ah is alone in the room, arranging the clothes and also, the room.

She heard someone speaking to her and she recognize that voice.


“Stop calling me a Lady.” She replied using mind.

“But Lady...” Jun Hyung called again.

“Just call me Soo Ah will do. You are elder than me isn't it? And.. I think since we knew each other since the past life, couldn't we just not be so formal with each other?” Soo Ah asked.


 

 

Jun Hyung was silent for awhile and then he spoke again, “Soo.. Ah?” He calls her name for the first time.

It was new, he had never call her name before, all this while it was always 'Lady'.

He felt a little awkward but more importantly, he felt that it was disrespectful.


 

 

“I am okay with it, just call me by my name, don't think too much.” Soo Ah said.

As though she figured what Jun Hyung was thinking about and she had a nice feeling actually. 

But yet at the same time, her mind just resists meeting Jun Hyung in person and she didn't know why.


 

 

Since they knew each other for so long, then why is it that she and her Guardian Protector, Jun Hyung, couldn't be able to get along well like how Min Ah and Chae In are with their Guardian Protectors?

“Jun Hyung, can you tell me more about the Legendary Three?” Soo Ah asked nicely.

“I will tell you everything you wish to know, my Lady.” He said.


 

 

“Stop with the Lady.” 

“But..”

“No buts, just do it.” Soo Ah said, “Otherwise I won't talk to you anymore.” 


 

 

“I will try.. Please do give me some time.” Jun Hyung said.

Soo Ah thought about it, well a habit is indeed hard to correct, “Alright.” She said.


 

 

I am in the kitchen, washing up the plates and drying them.

“Lady, what are you fretting about?” Dong Woon's voice sounded and I bet he spotted me frowning.

“Just thinking about things, don't worry.” I said and placed another plate back into the cupboard.


 

 

“Thinking about the riddle?” He asked.

I nodded, “Under the Melody lies the Knowledge.. Knowledge is what we want to find and Melody.. If I am not wrong, there must be a piano somewhere.” I said.


 

 

“How did you know?” He asked.

“When I first came here, I heard piano playing. But no piano is seen and the girls said that I might be delusional again.” I replied.

“I know all this while I am following you and I might be causing you some troubles, please do forgive me.” He said.

I smiled, “Don't worry, I am fine.” I said and placed another plate back.


 

 

“Just don't walk behind me in the night when I go back home without earpieces.” I said.

“Follow you in the night while you walk back home?” He asked.


 

 

“You didn't?” I asked.

“I am sorry, my Lady, but I can't really see well in darkness so I think the one following you isn't me but someone else.” He said.


 

 

I literally gasped, “Then who would it be...”

 

 

“Don't be afraid.” He said and I felt a warmth against my back.

 



Feeling that his body is in contact as well, that secureness is magical, all my fear evaporated.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You are welcomed, my Lady.” He said.

 



And I finished with the last plate and heard Sung Jae's voice.

“Min Ah, do you need help?” He asked.

“I am done, but thank you for offering.” I said with a smile.


 

 

I felt the warmth on my back is gone and it's on my hand.

“I should have came down earlier, sorry.” He said and came to me.


 

 

Sung Jae sensed someone, “Min Ah, can you follow me up? I have something for you.” He said.

I nodded and then went up with him, Sung Jae walked behind me.


 

 

Sung Jae looks at the one standing there, and lets out a smirk.

“That kid..!” Dong Woon gritted his teeth.


 

 

I went into their room and Sung Jae passed me a bracelet, “It's your's.” he said.

“Mine?” I asked.

I looked at the bracelet, it was with very fine detail lines and some special symbols.


 

 

“You left this behind with me in your past life, I shall return it to you now. It might help you (remember your memories) a little.” He explained.

I nodded and took the bracelet, I sensed an energy from it when I hold onto it..

I felt this feeling before, but what exactly is it..?

 



Some memories flashed across my mind, I see Sung Jae standing there in the forest and he's injured.

I passed him the bracelet and a white light glows...

And then I left him whereby I see Dong Woon standing somewhere nearby waiting for me...


 

 

Don't tell me both of them and the 'me' in past life...

We are in a triangle relationship?

 


A/N:

Do comment! ^^ I hope you all enjoyed the chapter~

Published: 20.07.2013, 3:40 pm