[Chapter 17]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 17



 


 

Everything was calm today, except till at night, we are informed that there are a group of boys moving in.

There are seven of them, “Min Ah, could you help me bring them up to the room beside where the three of you are living?” Cho Rong asked.

It seems like she's putting her trust in me.


 

 

I went forward and lead the seven of them up into the room beside us, it's pretty dusty actually since no one is staying in there for quite a long time.

I figured that I should clean the room up so that they could rest in, “I will get the broom over to clean up. You all could take a seat first.” I said and then went to the storeroom behind the kitchen to get the cleaning equipment out.


 

 

The boys looked at each other and shook their head, “Luckily… (She isn’t a Soul Reaper but a Human) However,  it seems like they trust her a lot.” EunKwang said.

“She.. She reminds me of someone..” SungJae said but he couldn't remember who she is.

“Sung Jae, if you can't think of it then forget it. I don't think you would know her.” Peniel said.

He shook his head and tried his best remembering, “She's really familiar..” Sung Jae said.


 

 

I knocked on the door, “I am sorry, just let me sweep the floor a little and wipe the dust away.” I said.

“Thank you. May I know what's your name?” MinHyuk asked with a sweet smile.

I smiled back, “I am Min Ah.” I said.

“I am MinHyuk. Min Ah, you seem to be really young, how old are you this year?” MinHyuk asked, “I am 18 this year.” I replied and sneezed as the dust are really irritating my nose.

“Let me help.” Ilhoon offered, “I am Ilhoon, you can just call me Hoon if you like.”

“Thank you Hoon.” I said.


 

 

Chae Rin and Soo Ah entered the room with a tray with drinks, “Have something to drink.” Chae Rin said.

“They are my best friends.” I said.

“Hi, and thank you.” EunKwang said and took a glass of drink.

They all are polite while they get their drinks.


 

 

The three of us left the room and then went to the kitchen, once again we used sign languages, “A new batch again? Is the full moon coming?” Soo Ah asked.

“I have no idea about that. Girls, I met a guy in the house. He says that he's actually supposed to be protecting me and he told that he would help me, as in us, to find where the location of the secret basement is.” I said.

 

 

“A guy? Really? You are saying there’s a man in this house?” Chae Rin asked.

I nodded, “Have you seen him before?” I asked, while eyes wide open looking at her.

“The two kittens sensed a guy, I thought the two of them are just paranoid or something.” she replied.


 

 

Upon hearing, “You could talk to cats?!” Soo Ah asked.

“I could somehow understand animal language, don't you know that?” Chae Rin shoots her a look.

“I thought it was just dogs.” Soo Ah said.

“Alright, I think I shall just wait for his news.” I said and they all nodded.


 

 

We didn't see HyunA these days, but neither one of us dared to ask.

 

 

Just then someone entered the kitchen, “Min Ah, Chae Rin, Soo Ah?” She's HaYoung.

“HaYoung unnie.” we called.

“I am just here to get a drink.” She said and went to pour a glass of water.

 



“Unnie, that bracelet..” Chae Rin spotted the bracelet on her hand.

“Nothing about it, I am going up.” Ha Young said and then left.

Chae Rin used sign language and told us, “One of those guys had that bracelet as well. MinHyuk.” she said.

“Could they be the same as them as well?” Soo Ah asked.

I shook my head, “I don't think so.” I said.


 

 

“Then who are they?” Chae Rin asked, which makes us wonder as well.

Since we are just staying side by side, I decided to go to their room and
 then I heard, “Lure her out tonight.” EunKwang's voice.

 

 

I hide myself to the side and not stand at the door.

And then I heard silence, Chae Rin and Soo Ah came up and the three of us entered our room.

 

 

That was.. phew. We heard someone leaving the room and the door closed back again.

We snuggled close to each other tonight, even closer than any other days.

 

 

This is the first time whereby I felt afraid.. 'Afraid of what?' That's the question.

The future seems so...


 

 

“Don't be afraid, my Lady.” I heard Dong Woon's voice, “Dong Woon?” I replied him in my mind.

“I will be here for you, I won't let you get hurt, so don't worry.” He said.

“How I wish I could see you again.” I said.

“I apologize for not being able to show myself in front of you now, I will introduce myself to you formally when I manage to save you out from here.” He promised.

“Really?” I asked, 
I felt a source of warmth holding onto my hand, “Promise.” He said.

I nodded and then fell asleep.


 

 

*On Another Side of the Mansion...

 

“JunHyung, you should act along with Dong Woon.” Doo Joon Instructed.

“Yes Leader.” JunHyung obeyed and he disappeared.

 

 



*On Our Side of the Mansion...

 

“Woon, can you hear me?” Jun Hyung tried locating where Dong Woon is.

Apparently he is traveling through the different dimensions of the Mansion.


 

 

Yes, it's Black Magic.

 

 

To all the people who visit the Mansion, they could see the same Main Door and all but they are stepping into a different dimension each time.

 



“Find the one with the two kittens.” Woon said.

JunHyung managed to locate the two kittens after moving through ten dimensions.


 

 

“Found you.” Both of them finally met and the plan goes on...

 


A/N:

Jun Hyung and B2ST.. How are they capable of moving through the dimensions?

Let's find out in the next chapter.

I am really glad to be able to type out today's chapter XD

Do comment!

Published: 22.06.2013, 4:41 pm