[Chapter 18]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 18



 


*In Chae Rin's Dream...

 

The bridge starts to slowly disassemble itself and starts to break apart, I ran back to where Min Ah was standing at and managed to grab hold of her hand.

Both of us managed to be able to get back to where we are but...

Soo Ah fell all the down and all we see is the mist down there whereby our best friend is now gone.

 

 

Once again, Chae Rin woke up due to the nightmare. She had the same dream again from previously and the dream continued itself.

I sensed that she woke up, “Rinnie, is everything alright?” I asked.

She nodded, “I just had a nightmare again.” she said.


 

 

I wiped the cold sweat away from her forehead using my sleeves, “Don't be afraid, it's just a nightmare.” I said.

“Minnie, mind accompanying me to the toilet?” she asked, “Let's go together, I don't want to be alone.” Soo Ah woke up as well.

I nodded and then we went out of our room together, it was really quiet since it's 2am already.

 

 

We head our way to the toilet at the kitchen, “Hyung, we cleared one but wouldn't they get suspicious?”

“That little reaper would take care of it.”

“Shh..”


 

 

And I think they spotted us.

 

 

“Minnie~ shall we have toast for breakfast later? I think we will need to get fruit jams.” Chae Rin asked and then we walked away from the kitchen.

“Girls?” we heard someone calling, we turned around and look at him, “MinHyuk, you're here?” I asked.

He nodded, “Yeah.. I was washing up.” he said.

“I see.. We are about to go up and ask the owner something.” I said.

“I see, are you girls sleepy? If not, we could talk?” he asked.

 



Another three guys came out, I recognized Ilhoon.

The other two didn't introduce themselves, “Let me introduce them to you. This is Ilhoon.” MinHyuk said.

“You all can just call me Hoon, just like how Min Ah calls me.” he said.


 

 

“This is Peniel.” MinHyuk introduced.

“I am Peniel.” he said.

And then the guy beside him is called Sung Jae.

 



“Min Ah...” Sung Jae came forward to me and then held my hand.

To be honest, I was pretty surprised. 

 



“Min Ah...” he just calls my name.

“Yes?” I asked.

He shut his eyes and then opened it again, “Please remember.” he said.


 

 

“Sung Jae?” I asked, totally confused now.

“Sung Jae, you're scaring the Lady.” Peniel came forward and took Sung Jae's hands away from me.

“Remember.. You have to.” Sung Jae said.

 



“Min Ah, sorry, Sung Jae is capable of reading other people's past.” Min Hyuk explained.

“Really? That's cool.” I said.

“But ignore him, he sometimes joke around so ya.” He said.

 



“I am not joking.” Sung Jae said with a stern tone.

“I am sorry, I will bring Sung Jae back into the room.” Peniel said and they left.

Leaving MinHyuk with us.

 



“Are we still going to be talking? I think I am getting tired already.” Soo Ah said.

“Can I speak to Min Ah?” MinHyuk asked.

“Soo Ah, why not you and Rinnie go back first?” I said and they nodded.

 



MinHyuk and I decided to have a talk at the storage room area behind the kitchen.

“Min Ah, you're a human I suppose?” He asked.

I nodded.

 

 


“I will let Sung Jae talk to you soon, when it's safe.” He said.

I kind of got what he meant and nodded.

 



We went back to our own room and the next morning, we woke up to something very astonishing.

“EunJi...” Naeun cried over the dead body.

And everyone is really surprised by that.


 

 

I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent any sound from coming out, tears came out from my eyes.

I don't know why..
 Maybe she's the first person whom we met and she is actually pretty nice to us.


 

 

Cho Rong spotted me doing so, she came over to hug me tight, “Don't cry.” she said gently.

We head out, the Guys stayed with HaYoung and YooKyung.

 



But then, “Min Ah, stay here.” Chorong said to me and then looked at Soo Ah and Chae Rin, “You two should stay as well.”

Then the rest of them heads out to bury the body.

HaYoung and Yoo Kyung went back into their room.

 



Sung Jae came to me again, “Remember, please remember.” He said.

Those eyes are as though hoping for something.

 



“You two could have a talk now.” Eun Kwang said and MinHyuk kind of signaled me to storage room area.

Chae Rin and Soo Ah stayed with them while Sung Jae and I went to have a private conversation.

 



“Sung Jae, what is it that I should remember?” I asked.

“Min Ah, your past life...” he said, “The Last blood.”

 



“Last blood?” I asked, remembering what Dong Woon had mentioned to me before.

“The Last blood of what? Who am I?” I asked.


 

 

“The Legend.”

It's not Sung Jae's voice, but..

Dong Woon's.

 



Sung Jae looked at me in the eyes, “Your guardian has appeared, he wants you to remember as well. Find the item and unlock your memories.” He said.

“You are the only one who have the real concrete powers to save the people that you want to save.” He added.

 



“I have the power..?” I murmured.

“I will let your guardian talk to you.” Sung Jae said and left.

 



The moment he goes away, Dong Woon appeared.

In person, to be exact.

 



This time round, I could really see him physically.

“Dong Woon..” I looked at him unbelievably.

He held onto my hands and then knelt down, “It's me, my Lady.” He said and then placed a kiss on my hand.


 

 

“Dong Woon...”

I think I saw some images reappearing and flashing in my mind...


 

 

I see a very handsome looking man kneeling down in front of a beautiful lady...

“My Lady..” that voice..

 



“My Lady...” Dong Woon said and looks at me, “I am your Guardian Protector, be it in your past life, or now, I am destined to protect you.”

“Protect me?” I asked.



“Because you are the Last blood of a Legend.He said.

 


A/N:

EunJi died. But how did she died?

To unlock the memories of what?

Dong Woon as Min Ah's Guardian Protector, the Last blood of a Legend..

Do Comment! ^^ and do recommend this around if you can <3

Published: 29.06.2013, 3:10 pm