[Chapter 06]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 06



 



Someone's POV

Just how long more do they need to awake from their memories?

Just how long more does it takes for us to be able to appear in front of them?


 

On the Other side of the Mansion..

 

GaYoon has been living life as though a living-dead.

“GaYoon unnie, could you just talk to me?” The youngest member out of them got really worried.

“HyunA, don't care about me, try to live as long as possible.” She said.

“Unnie..” HyunA hugged her close.

 


Back to this side of the Mansion..

 

All 7 of them are gathered in the meeting room.

“NamJoo, HaYoung, YooKyung, keep a close eye on them.” Cho Rong ordered.

“Yes Leader.” They bowed and left the room.

“Naeun, EunJi, I want you two to get more males. I am hungry for souls.” Cho Rong said as her eyes turn red.

 

 

The new moon is soon coming..


 

 

On our side of the Mansion..

 

Sweeping can give Soo Ah time to look around and observe the surroundings. Wiping can give Chae Rin the chance to see what is outside of the Mansion but I guess the probability of what we see is true.

As for mopping, it kind of works similar to sweeping but it gives me a lot more time to even talk to someone.

And I found someone.


 

“Hi?” I saw her alone in the room.

She was alarmed, “You are?”

“I am just like you.” I said.

She seems to understand what I mean, I walked in with the water bucket and the mop.

 

 

“How long have you been here?” she asked.

I shook my head and pointed to my wrist, meaning that there is no way to track time.

She showed me a piece of paper, a locket is drawn beautifully, “Each has one, day and night is defined.”

 

 

Now I know why they could know when to eat, when to do whatever things. This time locket, each of them has one and only they would know the time.

I nodded.

 

 

“Lost?” She asked.

“Curiosity kills the cat.” I answered.

“You?” She asked.

“Another close friend in the house.” I said.

 

 

“Lavender's valley. Indeed the Lavenders could cover the unwanted but still it stays intact.” She said.

 

 

I understood what she said..

Last night..

She was the girl sobbing over her dead friend..

 

 

The room whereby it happened must be somewhere here at this level as well.

“Corner.” She said.


 

 

Soo Ah met a girl as well.

“You are?” She asked.

“I am here like you.” Soo Ah replied.

“Not going to be..”

“Shh.” Soo Ah shut before the girls says anything.

“I know.” Soo Ah mouthed.

“Oh, this room would need some cleaning. I shall ask Chae Rin to come over to wipe the window panes later.” Soo Ah said.

 

 

She can't stay long and so only Chae Rin could at least continue the conversation and dig something out of the girl in a not so obvious way.


 

 

Chae Rin later then came to the room, but NamJoo is following behind.

“HyunA, she would be cleaning the window panes.” NamJoo said.

“NamJoo unnie, I thought you said you are getting groceries later?” Chae Rin asked.

“That can wait.” NamJoo replied.


 

 

“Unnie, I feel that you don't trust me..” And then tears welled up all around Chae Rin's eyes.

Her tears are her ultimate weapons.

 

 

“Alright, I shall not stay here, don't tire yourself. Like what my lea.. Eldest sister said.” NamJoo almost slipped her tongue.

 

 

After NamJoo left, “HyunA, am I right?” Chae Rin asked.

“Chae Rin?” HyunA remembered Soo Ah saying that she would come.

Chae Rin nodded and went to her and whisper by her ears, “No other way for this?” she asked.

“Death.” HyunA replied.
 


 

After mopping GaYoon's room, I am kind of tempted to go to the corner room..

“Curiosity kills the cat. Don't be a stupid cat.” GaYoon warned and reminded that this isn't a good time to visit.

“Rest well.” I said and then left.

 

 

I went down to change the water for cleaning, Cho Rong came down as well, “Is it too tiring?” She asked.

I shook my head and bowed, “No, it isn't. But I think I will need more time to be able to clean up the house since there are so many levels. Unnie, you are really rich.” I said in the most innocent way I could be.

She smiled, “Just don’t tire yourself out,  my girl.”


 

Cho Rong POV

Such a tasty soul she would be..

 

 

“Thank you unnie. Unnie, I heard that NamJoo unnie and BoMi unnie would be going out for groceries shopping, can we go along as well? We could carry the groceries.” I said.

“No.” Her facial expression totally changed.

“Then it's alright, since unnie doesn't approve. Sorry unnie.” I said in a really harmless way.

Cho Rong looked at me, “Just stay here with a calm mind till the bus comes.” She said and gave a light pat on my head.

“Ne.” I smiled as she walks away.

I went to the cleaning area and I switched to wiping the windows.

 

 

“2 HyunA.” Soo Ah whispered to me.

The first room is GaYoon, second room is HyunA.

I nodded.

 

 

“1 GaYoon.” I whispered.

She nodded.

 


A/N:

YooHoo~~ Weekly Update!

Stay tuned every Saturday people!~

 

Okay, now summing up what we got today.

Firstly, 'Someone's POV', who's that 'Someone'?

What memories and whose memories should be awakened?

 

Next, the girls got to talk to the 4minute girls who are staying one level above them.

The NEW MOON is coming soon, a day whereby the Soul Reapers devour beautiful souls so as to strengthen their powers,

what will happen to the girls then?

 

Here's a picture of how the 'Time Locket' would look like ^^

 

Published: 06.04.2013, 11:35 am