[Chapter 01]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 01



 

 

I have to walk faster.. Be brave Min Ah, don't scare yourself..

I literally psycho myself to calm down and it just even more because I forgot to bring my earpiece out from home this morning.

 

 

Just a few more steps..

Reached.

 

 

 

The door is opened and I stepped in my very own house.

 

 

“Min Ah, you're back? Woah woah.. What happened?” Chae Rin came over to the door and looked at me who is now pale and panting hard.

Soo Ah came to help me carry my daypack while I took my shoes off and wore the slipper, “Did anything happen?” Soo Ah asked.

 

 

I gulped down the saliva, “Someone is following.. I can sense it.” I said.

Chae Rin held my hand and took me into the living room, “Have a seat first.” she said and sat down beside me.


 

 

Soo Ah passed me a cup of warm tea, “Have some to calm yourself down, what happened just now?” She asked.

I took the cup of tea and had a sip before I speak, “I heard footsteps. Sounds here and there but there isn't anyone around..” I said and thought of the different scenes from just now.

 

 

“Probably delusions? I mean, you are afraid of the dark for a start and you might just be scaring yourself?” Soo Ah asked.

I thought about it, the night is indeed dark tonight, “Maybe then.” I said.

 

 

We all sat down by the sofa and just then, “I experienced something rather creepy in school today.“ Soo Ah said.

Chae Rin sat down beside me and then looked at Soo Ah, “In what way?” Chae Rin asked.

 

 

“You know, I got roses in my lockers.” She said.

Chae Rin gave her a weird look, “Soo Ah, that just means you have got admirers!~” Chae Rin said.

 

 

Soo Ah shook her head, “I said I love roses and I got roses after that. The creepy thing was, I got 27 roses in my locker.” She said.

I noticed the link, “27.. Oh? Your birthdate? Wah, that guy definitely is someone sweet.” I said.

 

 

“Don't you think it's a little weird?” Soo Ah asked, “I didn't mention my birthday to anyone in school yet except for you two who already known.” she said.

I place my cup down on the table in front of us, “What do you mean?”

 

 

“And I said that, if someone could be able to place roses in my lockers that tele with my birthdate, I would be really happy.” Soo Ah said.

 

 

We froze for a moment, this isn't the first time that all these creepy things happened..

As though someone really is following us..

 

 

“Alright, let's not scare ourselves.” I said.

Chae Rin nodded, “Let's go to sleep, there's still a field trip tomorrow, remember?” She asked.

Soo Ah got up and then went to her room and I took the cup to wash and then went back to my room.


 

 

Chae Rin is now in her room and she cuddled under her blanket, feeling just too good to stand up and switch off the lights.

“Min Ah~ could you off the lights for me?” She said.

 

The lights was switched off..

 

I walked across Chae Rin's room, “Oh? She still decided to switch it off on her own?“

I went into my room and lights out.

 

 

The next morning..

I prepared breakfast and Soo Ah went to wake Chae Rin, she really can't wake up early..

“Rinnie~ wakie wakie~” Soo Ah called and nudged her.

 

 

Chae Rin then got woken up and she looked at Soo Ah as she rubs her eye in a really cute manner, “Good morning, Soo Ah..” She said so in a sleepy tone.

“Alright you sleepy baby, go get change and come out for breakfast.” Soo Ah said and pinched her cheeks.

“So cute~~” Soo Ah said and then left the room.

 

 

Chae Rin rubbed her cheeks as she walks to the washroom, freshen up and gets changed.

“Soo Ah, how's breakfast?” I asked.

 

 

Well, I tried baking some cupcakes and so..

“It's just so delicious like mama's cooking.” Soo Ah replied and had another bite.

I chuckled at that cheesy answer, “Glad that you like it. I planned to pack some in a lunchbox and we could have it while we are on the bus. And also, for the classmates as well.” I said.

 

 

“Unnie, being in your class is a blessing.” Soo Ah pouted as her class isn't that fun as mine.

“Soo Ah, your class is project based and hence you can't really feel the fun. But soon you will when you go for internships. As for my class, we are rather competitive but we preferred learning together in a fun way.” I said.

 

 

I looked at the clock, “Chae Rin~ if you are still not coming out then we are going to be leaving you here!~” I raised my volume and made sure she hears me.

“Coming!~” She pulled her mini suitcase out and had a day pack with her.

“Mianhae, I can't find my inhaler just now.” She said.

 

 

“Are you alright?” I asked worriedly.

Chae Rin has got asthma and this worries me a lot.

She smiled, “Ne~ I want foooooodddd~~” and she came over to have breakfast.

 

 

We chuckled at her cute reactions and then we all set off to school.

I had a last look of the house and then closed the door.

 

 

Who knows, how long would we be able to be back to this house?

 


A/N:

And the long awaited Chapter 01 is released!

Mianhae.. It's pretty late already according to the (+8GMT) time, I just reached home though -.-

 Do comment! (:

 

Published: 26.03.2013, 11:25 pm