[Chapter 00]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 00



 


Legend has it that Soul Reapers reaps souls from Humans who are attractive looking.

The more attractive the Human is, the more positive powers they could get from the soul.

They reap Human souls to preserve their beauty and to increase their powers.

Demonic powers.

 

 

Since there are Soul Reapers who hunts for Humans, there are also a group of Humans with special powers who hunt for Soul Reapers..

They are called the Reaper Hunters.

 

 

This generation only managed to have 4 Reaper Hunters awakened, and there are 3 more Humans who are working with them..

They possessed something that the Reaper Hunters don't have and they are called the Soul Mates.

A Reaper Hunter and the Soul Mate must be able to work well in order to subdue a Soul Reaper.

 

 

There used to be the Manipulators and the Dimension Controllers which in the end are extinct as they were exterminated by the Soul Reapers.

Myths saying that the Manipulators are weak, also, there might be betrayal embedded in it that leads to the who extinction of the clan..

 

 

Then what about the Dimension Controllers?

What happened to them, what was the reason for their sudden disappearance?


 

 

That Mansion would be the answer.