[Chapter 26]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 26



 


 

I stood there by the balcony, watching Soo Ah and Jun Hyung. I have always been grateful that our Guardians appeared, especially for Soo Ah.

Although it was tough for her to accept that there's supernatural beings existing, powers, past lives that kind of thing since she's just too logical at all times.

But I feel better when I know that Jun Hyung is by her side.


 

“With hyung around, she would be alright, so don't worry too much.” Dong Woon's voice sounded.

I nodded and then walked away.


 

“Tonight, we have to get rid of one more.”

“Wouldn't it be too dangerous?”

“They have already started to suspect..”

The Reaper Hunters were discussing.


 

I walked pass their room and went into my room, my heart starts thumping faster and I can't help but to worry.. What if they got injured?

And what if they were found out, the Soul Reapers wouldn't let them off.


 

The room was empty, Soo Ah at the balcony while Chae Rin is nowhere to be found.

After I locked the door, I took the book beneath the bed and continued reading. Dong Woon simply stood beside me.

 


 

*Chae Rin’s side

 

“Ki Kwang, tell me what happened to Soo Ah in our past life. She seems weird and not her usual self, do you know what happened?” Chae Rin asked.

“Lady, I am sorry..”
 

 

“Ki Kwang, didn’t we agreed to not keep any words between us unspoken? I have to know what happened to my best friend, why does she behave in that way after she remembered some of her memories?”

Ki Kwang is hesitating, he doesn’t know whether to reveal the truth.

Firstly, he wasn’t sure how much have Soo Ah remembered about that incident, secondly, he didn’t think it would be good to reveal such a thing now.


 

“Ki Kwang?” Chae Rin nudged him, who had been too quiet for the past few minutes.

“My Lady, can we drop this topic for now? I think it would be better for you to remember it yourself.” He said.


 

Chae Rin had no choice but to nod her head, she could have whined for it but she understands why Ki Kwang is so persistent about it.

It is important for the girls to remember the past on their own so as to prevent any ‘fake’ memories that could affect the whole process of awakening.


 

And also, there’s another reason to it too.


 

 

“Why not tell me what have you remembered so far?” Ki Kwang asked.

And then Chae Rin started organising her thoughts...

 

 

“I remember, we are all in the house. It was a huge castle-like mansion, with a garden out there and the house is situated in a forest. The sun was shining, but it wasn’t hot due to the natural shade provided by the trees”

“And then, there are many small houses around. Everyone is friendly to each other, and everyone had powers too.” Her eyes slowly forms a moon-shaped curve.

 

 

“There are a total of 9 people living in the house. The three of us girls and then there are 6 guys. You are one of them, Dong Woon and Jun Hyung. The other three are also Guardians, am I right?” She asked.

Ki Kwang nodded, “Along with me, Hyun Seung is also your Guardian. As for Soo Ah, aside from Jun Hyung, his partner is Doo Joon who is also the leader of us and for Min Ah, she has Dong Woon and Yo Seob as her Guardians.” He said.


 

“I am wearing a butterfly hair pin, Min Ah had a necklace around her neck which has a pendant shaped like a cube, while Soo Ah had a ... is that a ring?” Chae Rin can’t remember that part too well.

Ki Kwang didn’t say anything about that.


 

“Anyways, we all lived together in harmony just like a family. I remember I am often sitting on the swing and you would be there with Hyun Seung, I suppose?”

Ki Kwang nodded.


 

“Min Ah unnie grown many different flowers in the gardens and she would be there watering the plants, doing t for them and Soo Ah would sometimes be there at the rose’s bed. Otherwise, she would definitely be at the balcony at the top level.” Chae Rin said.

She remembered quite a lot.


 

“It’s good to know that you have already remembered this much.”

Chae Rin knew there are still more to it till she achieves complete awakening.


 

“I just hope nothing bad happens, and I would do  whatever I can to prevent the same thing from happening again.” She said firmly.

 

 

The determination is unstoppable.

 


A/N:

Here's the update!

There are a lot mentioned about the past life, just take note of it and we shall continue next week! ^^

Published: 24.08.2013, 9:47 pm