[Chapter 02]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 02



 

 

“Alright! Class A on the left, then Class B and so on!~ The faster you get into line, the faster we could move on and the faster you can have fun!” Teachers started giving instructions for us to assembly and then we all got up the respective buses.

 

 

“Class A and Class B shall be together.” My form teacher said.

Chae Rin and Soo Ah are Class B while I am from Class A. Basically one class is just composed of 20 students.

“Yay!!~” We cheered as a class due to both classes sharing a really strong friendship.

 

 

The three of us sat down close together, Chae Rin and Soo Ah on my front and we had another friend with us sitting beside me.

Luna looked at me, “Min Ah, do you know where are we going for the field trip this time round?” Luna asked.

 

 

“I thought the campsite is located near the Lavender's valley?” I replied.

Luna nodded, “And do you know what kind of place is that?” Luna asked.

 

 

Luna has always been an accurate fortune-teller since we know her. Her family does this for living but she's really kind to fortune-tell for us now and then when we are free.

She always says that when the three of us are together, there seems to be a really huge power following us.


 

 

Soo Ah and Chae Rin both looked at us, “Luna, what do you know about that place?” Soo Ah asked.

Our intelligent Soo Ah is rather fast in picking up words.

 

 

Luna didn't really have a happy look on her face, “I did a reading yesterday for today's field trip.” She said.

“Is anyone going to be hurt?” Chae Rin asked.

Luna shook her head and she took out three cards, she gave each one to us, “I did a reading for the three of you because I was worried.” She said.

 

 

Soo Ah looked at the tarot card then back to Luna, “What does these mean?” Soo Ah asked.

“Never leave each other alone, never walk alone and stay as three. Only when the three of you stay together, only then God will see and hear you.” Luna depicted the meanings of the cards.

 

 

“Luna, thank you.” I gave her a hug and looked at her, “Don't worry about us, we will be alright.” I said.

Chae Rin nodded, “We will listen and stay together.” She said.

 

 

“Can we keep the cards?” I asked.

I have a habit of collecting the cards that Luna gave to me, it's kind of special to me.


 

 

“Yes you can.” Luna smiled really sweetly.

“Oh, have a cupcake.” I offered Luna a cupcake and then to the girls and we had a short chat before we reached the Lavender's valley.

 

 

“The Lavender's valley..” Luna whispered as she alights from the bus.

“Luna?” I look back at her.

She shook her head but look at me with a really serious expression, “Remember my words, Stay as Three, only then God will see and hear you.” She said.

I nodded, “Don't worry, I will definitely keep that in mind.”

 

 

We walked to the campsite as a whole cohort and started pitching tents.

“I am tired..” Chae Rin is the first to give up.

“Chae Rin, come on~” Soo Ah has done with her corner and I did so too.

Luna as well and then Chae Rin tried again to get her corner pinned down.

We worked together and finally got the tent up.

 

 

We settled and then gathered for activities.

“Luna, what do you know about this place?” I asked.

 

 

The four of us sat down on a U-shaped stone bench, “Myths related to Lavender's valley has always been proof less. No one could prove whether do they really exist.”

“They?” Soo Ah asked.

 

 

“Soul Rea..” Luna was about to say something but,

“Alright class, gather!” Our teacher called us to gather.

 

 

When it is near evening, “Alright, send representatives from your classes to get dry twigs and be back!” The teacher instructed.

I am the class rep for Class A while Soo Ah is the class rep for Class B. Both of us got up to enter the forest while other class reps from other classes.

 

 

“Chae Rin, go with them.” Luna said.

Chae Rin looked at Luna, “But I am not the class rep.” She said.

 

 

“Stay as three, remember?” Luna asked and her tone was really worried.

“Fine.. I will ask.” Chae Rin got up, “Seonsaengnim, can I help Min Ah from Class A? She doesn't really have much energy.” She said.

 

 

“One is enough.” The teacher was rather stubborn.

“Seonsaengnim~~~” Chae Rin whined a little.

“Seonsaengnim, let Chae Rin follow us alright? Since it's a field trip, just be little not so by the book, alright?” Soo Ah asked.

“Alright.” He agreed.

 

 

Soo Ah is indeed his favourite student, well, Soo Ah is a really outstanding student with commendable results and she always tops the cohort.

Following by me and Chae Rin, we are the top three out of the whole cohort.

 

 

“Yay~ thank you seonsaengnim!~” Chae Rin went to us and she smiled at Luna just to assure her.

Luna nodded and her facial expressions aren't that tensed up anymore.

 

 

We went to get the materials needed for campfire, dry leaves, dry twigs and so.

There are actually five more reps from the other classes but we didn't see them around while we collect the materials.

 

 

“Min Ah, Soo Ah, don't you think it's a little too quiet here?” Chae Rin asked.

“What do you expect to hear in a forest?” Soo Ah looked at Chae Rin, “A rock band playing rock metal music?”

“I mean, no birds chirping, no squirrels, no nothing? It's just such a bare forest?” Chae Rin highlighted this.

 

 

“I don't think so, don't be overly-suspicious.” I said, “You know, there are decomposers, they are alive but you just can't see them with your bare eyes.”

“Min Ah..~” The girls are really having enough of my science talk which they considered as 'alien language'.

 

 

It was then the sky gets darker as the sun goes down, the sky was bright red, then bluish, and lastly purplish black.

“Alright..~ let's just get going then, it's getting dark.” I said.

 


A/N:

Will we even get back?

Do comment~

 

Published: 27.03.2013, 5:00pm