[Chapter 35]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)
 


That Mansion 35



 

"Hahaha! What a joke!" Yoseob laughed loudly, his laughs echoes throughout the whole manor, as he's the only one laughing.

 

Never would the guardians of the manipulators forecasted that they would ever be sought help from the reaper hunters. They aren't enemies, but there are grudges between the two.

The leaders of each side remained quiet.

 

“Yoseob, you are being too loud in the morning.” Jun Hyung said with his usual stern face, Yoseob stopped laughing when Jun Hyung smacked his arm.

Doo Joon cleared his throat, "How do you want us to help? I'm hoping that you have devised some strategies..."

 

Eun Kwang blinked, in surprise, he didn't expect Doo Joon to accept to help so easily.

There was...no catch?

 

Doo Joon noticed the look, "You came for help, and so we are helping. But don't get it wrong, we are doing this just for our ladies.” he wasn't really in a good mood, it was already his maximum to be sitting there and talking to him.

“We simply need a place to stay, just a room will do. Just as for..” Eun Kwang spoke and eyed Yoo Kyung, I got his intention, “Don’t worry, we have enough rooms, Yoo Kyung could stay in the room beside to your’s.” I said.

He smiled, “Thank you.” And then I had Yo Seob to help with arranging the rooms.

 

“Wait, why must I do it?” Yo Seob pouted and looked at me with his signature puppy eyes, this kid seemed like he doesn’t grow at all.

I smiled, “Oppa, do me a favour alright?” I said.

He softened and then nodded, “Yes, my lady.” He said and then led the guests to their rooms.

 

Yo Seob turned the door knob, went into the room and cleared his throat before saying, “Four of you could stay here, another three follow me.” He said.

“Wait, can we have a room just for our Leader?” Sung Jae asked. 

 

Eun Kwang hinted him not to say a word but the youngest can’t help but to ask.

 

Yo Seob eyed Eun Kwang, “It’s alright, Min Hyuk, Ilhoon can be with me, the four of you take this room.” Eun Kwang instructed.

“Sung Jae, just listen.” Peniel patted his soul mate’s shoulder, the youngest nodded his head and then the three of them went on to the next room.

 

Yo Seob led Yoo Kyung into the room that was situated right beside to the room whereby Eun Kwang was staying at, “If you need anything, tell me and I will ask for you.” He said, making sure that the Soul Reaper doesn’t get close to any of his owners.

She nodded and said nothing.

 

Yo Seob went back to my room and reported, “Lady, everything has been settled.” He said.

I smiled, “Thank you.”

 

Dong Woon knelt down on one knee by my side, he held my hand gently and then looked into my eyes, “Why did you want to help?” he asked.

 

Nobody could be even more worried about Min Ah, having a Soul Reaper in the house increases the risk, what if she was just acting? What if everything was planned?

 

But he probably had another worry, the worry of losing her again, the fear of losing Min Ah was too much of a trauma, decades of years, centuries..

He missed her every single day living alone and waiting for this very moment whereby she finally was awakened and remembered the moments that both of them shared.

 

Yo Seob made his way out and let both of us talk, I cupped his cheeks and looked at his eyes, filled with worries, filled with sorrow..

 

I bent down and left a kiss on his eyelid as he shut his eyes and tried to calm himself down, I pulled away and then smiled at him, “Don’t worry anymore, I won’t leave you, I promise.” I said.

I went on and left a kiss on his lips, “I will never leave you.” I said.

He stood up and carried me all the way to the bed, “Once everything is over, we shall have a family, alright?” he asked as he hovered over me on bed, both arms stretching and knees keeping me in between him.

I looked up at him, and then nodded, “A family.” I smiled.

He lowered his body and we exchanged kisses.

 

In another room, Doo Joon had Yo Seob were discussing things out, “Hyung, why do we even have to help them? I don’t get it, we don’t gain anything in return and in fact, we are putting the ladies at danger.” Yo Seob sounded really pissed with the idea.

Doo Joon kept his calm, “The ladies agreed to it, plus, Sung Jae has a bond with Min Ah.” he said.

 

Upon hearing, Yo Seob’s eyes widened with shock, “Bond?” he questioned.

Doo Joon nodded, “Dong Woon spoke to me about it. What’s important now is to keep that lad alive.” He said.

Yo Seob had no choice but to stay mum for now, “But that doesn’t mean that I will trust them to be safe for now, anything amiss, I will take action for sure.”

Doo Joon nodded, “That’s for sure.”

 

Both of them left the room and met Min Hyuk who also came out of the room at the same time, they greeted each other with a slight nod, “Do you need anything?” Doo Joon asked.

Min Hyuk nodded, “Can I know where the washroom is located at?” he asked.

Doo Joon then led him to the washroom, Yo Seob went his way back into his room.

 

The washroom was located behind the kitchen area, Doo Joon got himself a drink while waiting for the Reaper Hunter to be out.

Min Hyuk kind of expected the Dimension Master would be waiting for him, he went over to him, “I know that you are worried, we are worried about Min Ah as well. And as for Yoo Kyung, our Leader said to be fully responsible.” He said.

Doo Joon lets out a cold laugh, “Fully responsible? How? What if one of us gets hurts? What’s important to us are our three ladies, anyone who dares touch and hurt them, be it indirectly, I wouldn’t let him or her off so easily.” He said.

 

Just then, someone walked into the kitchen, “Ilhoon?” Min Hyuk didn’t even have to turn and he knew who the one who just arrived was.

“We will make sure no one hurts the three of them. All of us will heed our Leader’s instructions, and he wanted to keep her, that will mean that we will keep her as part of us too.” Ilhoon said.

 

Doo Joon looked at the younger who looked really serious about what he just said, those eyes were really convincing, “Alright, the ladies said that all of you shall rest here till you have all recovered from the injuries. If you all need anything, I will get it for you.” He said.

“Thank you.” Min Hyuk said with a slight bow and Ilhoon helped Min Hyuk back into the room to rest.

 

The attack launched by the Soul Reapers were fatal, if it wasn’t because of Yoo Kyung, none of them could have survived.

 


This chapter is brought to you by: Raynie1995 and MYFOURKs

Hi everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have uploaded a chapter, sorry! 

Well, school was pretty busy, and I kinda focused more on the other fanfics. So ya, both of us would try to finish this, as promised! 

So do continue to support us by commenting! ^_^

Published 08.02.2014