[Chapter 34]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)
 


That Mansion 34



 

 

I looked at the figure standing there, the sun light shining against him as the main door was left open, "Sung Jae, what brings you here?" I asked.

He looked pretty pale and his footsteps were unstable as he walked closer to us, "Min Ah..." his sight got blurry and the next moment, all he saw was just darkness.

Upon seeing so, "Dong Woon, help him up." I urged and Dong Woon got help from Ki Kwang as well.

 

 

Sung Jae rested on the bed in the guest's room, Soo Ah did a mind reading on him by hovering her palm on the body, "He came to ask for help. The reaper hunters suffered an attack." She said.

Upon hearing, my senses were all on alert, "Are they alright now? Anyone hurt?" I queried.

Chae Rin focused her mind and tried to sense for things that were happening over at the reaper hunter's side, "Quiet, blood, pain, life.." she said.

 

 

"Life as in dying or still alive?" I asked.

Chae Rin's eyes shot open, "Dying." Her voice emitting tints of worries.

I told them to be out first while I take care of Sung Jae, Dong Woon stayed behind and I could understand why. Jun Hyung closed the door behind him and Dong Woon sat down beside me once everyone was out.

 

 

I gently called Sung Jae's name, brows knit, and slowly his eyelashes twitched, his eyes gradually opening..

"Sung Jae, are you alright?" I leaned forward to look at him.

He smiled upon seeing me, "Min Ah.." and then he eyed Dong Woon who was beside me.

"You fainted, are you alright?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Just feeling weak since my wounds hadn't recover." He said.

 

 

I looked at him, "You were injured? Where are you hurt? Why did you even come over when you are in such a condition?" I was flustered, I felt bad for not being able to protect him.

I didn't know why I would feel that way, maybe because of the bracelet bond?

 

 

He smiled, "I am glad that you cared for me, I am alright now. What's important is to keep my life until we break away from the bracelet bonding." Sung Jae said it in a joking manner but Dong Woon got worried.

"What do you mean by that? If you die, Min Ah is going to be affected? Explain it clearly." Dong Woon questioned, knowingly that he would be hearing something he don't want to hear at all.

 

 

Hyun Seung was assigned to look after HyunA.

He looked over at Hyuna, not quite sure what was he actually supposed to do since the last thing Chae Rin told him was to help her take good care of Hyuna.

Since Hyun Seung was the only child in his family, he was not quite sure how to exactly "take care" of someone.

It was always him, himself, and his fellow companions.

He quietly waited for Hyuna to wake from her deep sleep due to Yoseob overdosing her with sleeping potion.

He shook his head, remembered how Yoseob cheekily smiled when Hyuna fell in deep slumber, resting in the guest room.

 

 

Sung Jae eyed Dong Woon who had worries written all over his face, "If I die, Min Ah couldn't survive too." The tone was solemn.

"What do you mean by that? Your life is linked to Min Ah? But aren't you injured then Min Ah.." Dong Woon scanned me for any discomfort.

I felt alright, nothing hurts though.

 

 

Sung Jae then spoke, "I suffered a blow on my back while protecting Peniel hyung, Min Ah might have a mark on her mark, just that it won't hurt for now as you are beside her."

I was rather surprised to hear so, Dong Woon held my hand and I stood up, "We will see how. You should rest." He said coldly and we went back into the room.

He locked the door behind us, "Min Ah." Both eyes were on me and his tone was commanding.

 

 

I looked at him and nodded blankly, his gaze then softened, "I am sorry, I was just being worried..: he said.

That side of him just now was a little too serious and it does scares me but, it made me happy as I know he cares for me.

I hugged him, "Silly, we have been together for so long, how would I be angry with you? You did nothing wrong for worrying about me." I said.

I smiled and looked up at him, "I will turn my back towards you and then you shall see whether there's a mark." I said.

He nodded.

 

 

I turned and removed the buttons of my shirt, one by one and I let the shirt slid down, "Is there a mark?" I asked.

Feeling shy at the bareness, but more of feeling anxious..

 

 

Dong Woon was looking at the fair back facing him and he was heartbroken when he saw a..

Black lavender mark.

 

 

Dong Woon went over to the girl and pulled her top back up for her in a very gentle way, “There isn’t a mark.” He said close to her ears.

My back was touching against his chest, “Then that’s great.” I said.

 

 

Although Dong Woon doesn’t really sound convincing but, I wouldn’t want him to feel bad with the fact that Sung Jae and I were linked due to a bracelet.

His love for me was something really precious that made me wanting to protect him as well.

 

 

I turned and looked at him, his eyes were filled with sorrow, it hurts me simply looking into those eyes, “Dong Woon, I will only love you. No matter what happen, I will stay with you.” I said.

I tip-toed and left a kiss on his lips, “Don’t be afraid.” I said.

 

“I can’t afford to lose you.” Dong Woon had that in mind as he hugs her closer.

 


A/N:

What happened to the reaper hunters?

Is Min Ah going to be in danger just because the soul reapers are now battling with the reaper hunters, due to the bracelet bond, would she be in life danger?

Today's chapter is brought to you by both Raynie1995 and MYFOURKs.

Published: 02.11.2013, 8:13 pm