[Chapter 13]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 13



 


*still Outside the Mansion..

 

“Hi little Soul Reaper, I guess you should know who we are by now.” Min Hyuk asked.

“Shut the crap.” HaYoung said.


 

 

The 2 Reaper hunters and their soul mates started the attack while HaYoung just defended herself with a thin layer of light shield. MinHyuk raises his metallic axe and slashed against the shield, HyunSik hammers on it and then adds on with a huge blow on the crack.

Soon, the shield shattered like a layer of glass.

 

 

ChangSeob then attach a bracelet on her left wrist, “Lure them out one by one, if you remove the bracelet forcefully, you will perish instantly.” Ilhoon said and HaYoung had no choice but to be used as a bait.

The bracelet could also track her down and the Reaper hunters could be able to locate her location no matter where she is.
 



*On Our side of the Mansion..

 

“Meow..” the meowing sounds came from the back garden while Chae Rin is washing the dishes.

Upon hearing, “Oh? There are cats here?” Chae Rin stood up, took off the gloves and dried her hands with a cloth.

She then went to the back, “Oh, annyeong.” She waved to the cats. 
There was one with full black coat and emerald green eyes, another one with full white coat and sapphire eyes.

 

 

“Hello~..” Chae Rin said and slowly went closer to them.

The cats looked at her with those eyes, 
“Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you.” Chae Rin said and she sat down on the floor with her arms open.

 

 

The cats then moved closer to her, and they snuggle against her, seems like they like her.

“Chae Rin?” NamJoo came in.

“Unnie?” Chae Rin looked at her, NamJoo approached her, “Wow, you're rather a special girl.” She said, 
“Usually these two cats won't go near other people except for me and my sisters.”

“Really? I think we are fated then.” Chae Rin smiled innocently.

NamJoo had a smile on her face, “Even they like you as well, I guess no one in this world would hate you.” She said.

“There is.” Chae Rin said.

 

 


“Who would do that?” NamJoo asked.

Sensing from her tone, she's worried about Chae Rin..

Not sure is it really worried or just.. 
She's concerned about the 'quality' of her prey.

 

 

Chae Rin then shook her head, “It's alright. Unnie, do you need anything?” She asked.

NamJoo shook her head, “Chae Rin, if there's anything troubling you, do tell me, I will be here for you.” She said.

Chae Rin nodded.


 

 

After NamJoo left, Chae Rin had a smile spread across her face.
 

 



“HaYoung, your book..” YooKyung looked at the maknae and is rather disturbed by the fact that she lost her book.

“Unnie, the girl.. She found the book.” HaYoung said.


 

 

Both of them made their way to SoHyun's room, “Where's the book?” YooKyung asked.

“What do you mean?” Of course, SoHyun can't admit to the fact.

“You know it very clearly, stop playing games and shoot.” YooKyung said so in a demanding tone.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” She said.


 

 

YooKyung grabbed the girl by her neck and added some force to it, “Talk, or you only have one choice left.” She threatened.

“I will not say..” Before she even complete the sentence, 
YooKyung had already twisted her neck and only ashes are left..

 


That night, I woke up from my sleep, the scent of the Lavenders..


 

My POV

No more.. please.. just how many lives left?

The Legendary three, please save us..

 

Chae Rin's POV

Just what's that book that they are talking about?

 



Chae Rin snuggled closer to me, I pulled the blankets up and also made sure that Soo Ah is well covered.

When will this end..?


 


The next morning, we went down and their facial expressions aren't really good.

We didn't dare to ask anything as well.


 

 

“Min Ah, would you like to go out with me today?” Cho Rong asked.

I looked at her with wide open eyes, and so does everyone else, “Unnie?” I asked.

Cho Rong smiled, “Just asking, if you don't want, it's alright.” She said so and continued eating.

“When shall we go?” I asked.

She looked at me and smiled lightly.


 

 

The rest didn't dare to question, after breakfast, Cho Rong told me to change and then we are ready to leave, “BoMi, you will take charge for now.” She said and we stepped out of the house.

 

 

Chae Rin and Soo Ah are really worried now..
 

 



*Outside the Mansion..

 

Cho Rong just walks and I followed, “Aren't you going to ask where are we going?” She asked.

“Unnie will make sure that I am safe and sound isn't it? Wherever Unnie goes, I will follow.” I said and went up to hold her hand.

She stopped walking and looked at me, I swear I saw her tears welled up, “You're just like my dongsaeng..” She said and she hugged me tightly.

 



“Unnie~..” She was hugging too tight, Cho Rong then let go and she looked at me, “Just like my dongsaeng who passed away.”

“Unnie..? I am sorry..” I said and reached out my hands to her to wipe away her tears.

“She said the same thing as well..” Cho Rong said and looked at me in the eyes, 
“But I failed to protect her.” She said.

 

 

My POV

For an instant, I didn't know what to do anymore..

Comfort her? Or.. Doubt her? In the end, I chose the first.

 

 

“Are we visiting her?” I asked.

She nodded, “Today is her death anniversary.”


 

And slowly we walked till another part of the forest..

 


A/N:

The Reaper Hunters got HaYoung to be under their control.

SoHyun died.

The two special cats are now on Chae Rin's side.

HaYoung's book, where did SoHyun and HyunA hide it?

And where is Cho Rong bringing Min Ah to? What would Min Ah or who would she encounter?

When will all the killings end? Stay tuned.

And do comment!~~

Published: 25.05.2013, 3:05pm