[Chapter 12]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 12



 


*still Outside the Mansion..

 

“Min Hyuk hyung..” Ilhoon followed closely behind Min Hyuk.

The cute looking guy with his duck cap on and is in a stylish colourful outfit. 
He said he doesn't like to be just wearing white and there's a reason why..

 

 

Min Hyuk gave Ilhoon a light pat on his head, “Ilhoon, be sure to follow us closely. Sung Jae, are you still following?” He asked.

The Maknae Sung Jae responded with a 'Oh', “Sung Jae, are you alright?” Peniel asked.

Sung Jae nodded, “I am just reserving energy.” He said and smiled at his partner Peniel.


 

 

“ChangSeob, be careful.” HyunSik said and got his weapon out as well.

It was a Hammer, with metal spikes on it and it's composed of wood and metal rings.


 

 

ChangSeob nodded and they all followed behind the Leader, Eun Kwang.

Every Reaper Hunter has got their Soul Mates, except Eun Kwang. As the leader, basically every other Reaper Hunters are his Soul Mates.

Soul Mates are meant to be helpers with extraordinary powers but they aren't Reaper Hunters.


 

 

Sung Jae possess the power of Earth, he could gather the power of the Trees. Usually he build walls with the Tree roots as defense, otherwise he could strangle you by using those Roots as well.

 

 

Ilhoon, don't think that he's cute and petite, that doesn't apply when he's in a fierce battle, his colourful outfit would turn into pure white.

He's a reborn of the rabbit. He could call for all animals in the forest, not forgetting the King of the forest which are basically the big cats.

This still helps, imagine an Elephant is nearby.


 

 

As for ChangSeob, he could flash walk. I mean, all of them could flash walk but his flash walk is so fast that he looks invisible.

When flash walking, the figure can still be seen if you watch really closely but not for ChangSeob a
nd so, he usually attacks the enemy from the back.



 

*On our side of the Mansion..

 

“YooKyung unnie, I am leaving.” HaYoung went to YooKyung's room and said.

But YooKyung didn't reply, HaYoung then went over, “Probably unnie is asleep.” 
She went down the stairs and left the mansion.

 

 

SoHyun stepped out of the room and spot a small sized book, but it is rather thick.

She took it and went into her room, s
he flipped the pages and was horrified by what she saw..


 

 

*On the other side of the Mansion..

 

“So what should do now? We can't break the dimension, no point creating a new dimension and now.. The only way would be alternating.” Woon concluded.

Joon, as the Leader, he agreed, “Kiki, Seung, it's only you two to find the way out and to get to the same room as them.” He instructed.


 

 

“Just one question, Woon, did you really do that kind of thing with that Soul Reaper?” Seung asked.

“I would have killed myself.” Woon said sternly.

No jokes are made when it comes to this, the Dimension-Breakers are to be following the Manipulators for their whole life. 
Soul Reapers are just impossible.

 

 

“Alright, chill off.” Joon said.

It was then a knock on the door after a few minutes time, “Woon, can I meet you out here?”

Naeun's voice.

 



Woon shook his head and looked at them, he went out “Woon, are you adapting well?” Naeun asked.

“Me? Oh, with my brothers with me, I am still alright, not too bored here.” Woon replied.

“It can be boring sometimes.” Naeun said apologetically. 


 

 

“Naeun, can I ask you a question?” Woon asked.

Naeun nodded and she hugged Woon, “What do you want to know?”

Woon had a light smile on his face, “Why don't I see anyone else in the house? I thought there are other guests?” He asked.


 

 

“There are. You are all living on level 5 and they are living at level 2 and 3. My sisters and I are living on level 3 and 4.” She replied.

“I see, then we wouldn't be disturbed because we are on level 5 aren't we?” Woon asked.

Naeun nodded her head shyly.

 



“Alright baby, you should sleep. I am rather tired tonight.” Woon said.

Naeun then nodded and left after she looked at Woon entering the room.

 



However what Naeun doesn't know is that.. Woon followed Naeun and passed the boundaries..

 



“Alright guys, Woon's plan worked and now, we shall just wait.” Joon instructed and everyone activated their receptor.

A receptor is a communicator between them, it's born in them so as to be able to communicate with each other.

 



*On our side of the Mansion..

 

SoHyun then went to the room beside, whereby HyunA is in, “HyunA, look at this, don't scream or make a sound and never touch this with your bare hands.” She said.

 

 

Both of them flipped through the pages and HyunA had to place a hand over to prevent herself from screaming.

The book that HaYoung dropped included the history of the Mansion, the History of Soul Reapers, the different souls that HaYoung took and also, it mentioned the Legendary Three.


 

 

“Only them could be able to save us. We should hide the book somewhere.” SoHyun told HyunA her plan.

Both of them found the right spot.

 



“Unniedeul, finally both of you appeared. We missed the both of you.” Chae Rin went to Naeun and Eunji.

Eunji smiled, “Don't worry, we are just out for some errands. You know, it's rather hard to contact the other world and we had to go all out.” She said.

“A landslide happened near the boundary and so the bus wouldn't be coming till a later date.” Naeun said.

“Oh? It's alright then, we shall continue to do housework and to cook for unniedeul.” Chae Rin said so innocently but she literally cursed in her mind.


 

 


After dinner, Cho Rong had a meeting with Naeun and Eunji, “How are the boys?” Cho Rong asked.

“So so.” Naeun said.

She wants to protect them.

 



“Really? Alright, I leave them to both of you. Once HaYoung and YooKyung are done with the previous girls, I will let them go over to your side.” Cho Rong said.

“YooKyung and HaYoung should just go get souls on their own. This batch really isn't that good. I was still thinking to just kill them off.” Eunji said.

Cho Rong looked at both of them, “I trust the both of you, but if I find out that you two are hiding something from me, be prepared to be punished by the legend.” She said and ordered them to leave the room.


 

 


*Outside the Mansion..

 

“Action.” EunKwang ordered.

HyunSik, ChangSeob, MinHyuk and Ilhoon made their ways to corner her, 
“Annyeong.” MinHyuk said with a cold smirk across his face.

“What do you want?” Hayoung then sensed her book is not with her.

 

 

“Getting nervous now, aren't you?” HyunSik and the rest of them sensed she didn't have her book with her.

 

 

A Soul Reaper without her book is just..

Powerless.

 


A/N:

And here we go again! How's today's chapter?

 

We have the Reaper Hunters all revealed and also, their Soul Mates as well.

And then, SoHyun found a book which HaYoung dropped.

Hyuna and SoHyun now knows that the book is crucial, the Legendary Threee have to appear so as to be able to salvage this whole nightmare of them.

Where did they hide it?

 

And then, B2ST members seems to have a plan. DongWoon is taking the risk of leaving his memebrs and passed over the another dimension.

How did he do that? O.o Is he a Human? If not, who is he? What kind of powers does B2ST posses?

 

What will happen to Hayoung? Stay awaited for next week's update! ^_^

 

Published: 18.05.2013, 4:51pm